Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arizona would be a good place for Sanchez

Arizona would be a good place for Sanchez

The Jets should send him there if they'll take him. Pay half his salary to get him out, then start Tebow next year, let Woody see that he's awful, then can get moving in the right direction to actually get some players.

Don't be sad when Wisenhunt has Sanchez playing in the Pro-Bowl though.

Tebow as our starter going into next year? No thank you, enough of a distraction as a back up. Imagine if he was a starter. If your getting rid of Sanchez replace him with either McElroy or some outside organization

Seriously?

Whizenhunt, the same genius who benched Skelton for a nobody rookie while up 13-3 in a game last week. The same genius who rode a hot Kurt Warner (probable Hall of Famer) to the SB to mask up an otherwise mediocre 9-7 season in which his team got annihilated every game down the stretch. That's the guy who will turn Sanchez good? Come on, no way. Not to mention Kolb was playing pretty well before injury so why would they trade for Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    The Jets should send him there if they'll take him. Pay half his salary to get him out, then start Tebow next year, let Woody see that he's awful, then can get moving in the right direction to actually get some players.

Don't be sad when Wisenhunt has Sanchez playing in the Pro-Bowl though.
    I threw up at start Tebow..............

Practice Squad
    start tebow and get good draft position, why not....

Are you suggesting that because he would fit right in with the other QBs they have that don't deserve to be a starter?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post

Jets are on the hook for 100% of Sanchez salary paid in full within 30 days if he goes to another team.

That's about $8.25MM.

Quote Originally Posted by #1RayFan View Post
    Are you suggesting that because he would fit right in with the other QBs they have that don't deserve to be a starter?

Pretty much. The Cards might do it if you take Kolb's contract, which isn't a bad move considering Tebow's armor is faith and he won't ever get injured while starting, so Kolb would never play anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Jets are on the hook for 100% of Sanchez salary paid in full within 30 days if he goes to another team.

That's about $8.25MM.

Well worth it, imo. I wouldn't whine so much if I didn't have to watch him anymore.

Hall Of Fame
    Arizona might be good for Sanchez . . . but would Sanchez be good for Arizona???

Larry Fitz would probably kill himself if Sanchez went to Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Arizona might be good for Sanchez . . . but would Sanchez be good for Arizona???
    I think Whiz has seen enough QBs since Warner left to last a lifetime, why add another? They're probably the only team where you could even make the argument that they might have some level of interest in Mark.

Arizona would be a good place for Sanchez...to quit and give back this year's salary.

All Pro
    When is he leaving and can he see if they will give us a 1st rounder next yr for Ferguson.

I have my eyes on a couple players in this up coming draft.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I said this in another thread but watching the Jets and Arizona is like watching the same team. Shaky offensive lines, bad QB play, limited offensive weapons (Fitz then there is a BIG drop-off) weak running game. On defense... strong pass rush at times, but suspect secondary. The Jets, consistent secondary, weak pass rush. Both teams suseptible to BONE HEAD QB play. Sanchez is just John Skelton except he graduated from USC not Fordham.

THere is no plausible reason why Bidwills and Whisenhunt would try to make a play for the Snackchise. A healthy Kolb is still marginally better than numero seis.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post
    I said this in another thread but watching the Jets and Arizona is like watching the same team. Shaky offensive lines, bad QB play, limited offensive weapons (Fitz then there is a BIG drop-off) weak running game. On defense... strong pass rush at times, but suspect secondary. The Jets, consistent secondary, weak pass rush. Both teams suseptible to BONE HEAD QB play. Sanchez is just John Skelton except he graduated from USC not Fordham.

THere is no plausible reason why Bidwills and Whisenhunt would try to make a play for the Snackchise. A healthy Kolb is still marginally better than numero seis.
    Bingo.

The Cardinals ARE Jets West.

Put it in the book. The Jets get destroyed on Sunday. Guys have already started going into the tank.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Bingo.

The Cardinals ARE Jets West.
    Yep with cute cheerleaders, 75 degrees during the tailgate and takes 30 minutes to get home, even if you stay till the gun SIGN ME UP!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Put it in the book. The Jets get destroyed on Sunday. Guys have already started going into the tank.
    Honestly this could be one of those 13-10 yawners with neither team able to move the ball.. A far cry from the Farve Warner shootout of 2008

Jets Insider VIP
    The best place for Sanchez, career wise, is either the Saints or the Packers as a backup for the next year or 2 so he can learn how to play the position, get quality offensive coaching, and mature.

Then he look for a starting job in his late 20s and have a Rich Gannon-esque career in his 30s.