Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cunningham suspended 4 games

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hang on while I totally ignore this topic yet come into the thread and point out that the Jets are having a bad season.

How are you enjoying your 4-7 season?
    How are you enjoying life as a complete loser with no life?

Look at how many posts you have. Comedy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Same as every response to your lame boring trolling

E

G

D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

How are you enjoying your 8*-3 season? It couldn't be very much, considering the amount of time you spend talking **** on a jets forum

Rookie
    Guess you're right putting an * next to the 8 wins. Probably should be 9 or 10 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Guess you're right putting an * next to the 8 wins. Probably should be 9 or 10 wins.
    Yeah it's too bad your kicker isn't on PED's too or you would have had the cardinals game

So doing some quick math, taking ~51000 posts, at an average of 3 minutes spent per post, you've spent around 106 continuous days of your life posting on an opposing teams message board.

106 days that could be better spent with family, friends, leisure time, work, or maybe even posting on a Pats board.

So I guess my question is, how are you enjoying your life?

PM me if I can help you.

Rookie
    and if the ref's were on PED's maybe they would have been able to see that missed Ravens FG at the end of that game

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Performance enhancing drug.

UGH
    Little Richie Cunningham is a juicer???

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Yeah it's too bad your kicker isn't on PED's too or you would have had the cardinals game
    Uhh... what's your contention here? How exactly are the Pats' 8 wins tainted now? Just by being the Pats?

Jets Insider VIP
    Stay rustled, googly eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Uhh... what's your contention here? How exactly are the Pats' 8 wins tainted now? Just by being the Pats?
    Calm the fvck down homer... I'm just playing around. Now run over to espn, I think a commenter said something disparaging about Brady's uggs commercial and Tammy needs your support!

Good to get these things over with during the meaningless regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'll field this one.

The answer is Yes.

I'm sure it's another case of Adderall (lol)

That's the new excuse for everyone. They can get away with saying it because the CBA prohibits the NFL from disclosing the substance. Adderall is what they all say now.

What gets me, is that in a league were probably more than 50% of the guys are juicing of some kind, people are careless enough to get caught.

If I did the math right his next cycle should be peaking for the first playoff game.

Looking forward to Brandon Bolden and Jermaine Cunningham returning from their suspensions and making big contributions as the Pats enter the playoffs. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    He's been performing well and will return after 4 games, so how is that a waste of draft pick? Or is every draft pick with a PED suspension on their record a waste, regardless of performance?

I wouldn't say it's a waste myself but it does put a permanent cloud over his career where his "good performance" will now always be under extreme scrutiny because of getting busted for PED's.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I wouldn't say it's a waste myself but it does put a permanent cloud over his career where his "good performance" will now always be under extreme scrutiny because of getting busted for PED's.
    No, he's a waste because he's a bad player who has no one trait that is next level.

He's not a starter and never will be outside of injury or the Pats just horribly misreading his abilities.

Brace was in the same exact boat. Personally think Solder is too. Curious to see if he's starting in the league 5 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    If I did the math right his next cycle should be peaking for the first playoff game.
    One of these should do..

Edit: Solid 100th post.
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 11-26-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Kinda bummed I wasted my 100th on this one... oh well.