Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rich Cimini accused of fake twitter acct to discredit fellow writers

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    and the circus continues. this organization is such a joke.
    Rich Cimini is part of the Jets organization? Do you know something the rest of us don't?

All League
    This is absurdity. What a ****ing low life scumbag Cimini is, low life piece of no good **** this guy.

And Mehta is also a piece of ****.

So looks like our beat writers are about as good as our football team.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

lmao...epic.

Gotta tell ya, this twitter thing, as much as I hate it, seems to be a great tool for Darwinian extinctions. If you are an mongo, you will use it to destoy yourself at some point.

Destroy away, mongos.

-

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    This is absurdity. What a ****ing low life scumbag Cimini is, low life piece of no good **** this guy.

The beat writers we've had over the years, are as responsible as anyone for the state of our organization. They acerbate any situation we may go through, and always paint our management, and players in the worst possible light. This also leads our fans to be some of the worst offenders. I mean they have to read this vitriol everyday. I have to say that this does not help the performance of people that we have, nor is it conducive to recruiting the best people to work here. It's just a fact of life here. Just an extra handicap we have over say, the Giants.
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 11-27-2012 at 08:02 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    The beat writers we've had over the years, are as responsible as anyone for the state of our organization. They acerbate any situation we may go through, and always paint our management, and players in the worst possible light. This also leads our fans to be some of the worst offenders. I mean they have to read this vitriol everyday. I have to say that this does not help the performance of people that we have, nor is it conducive to recruiting the best people to work here. It's just a fact of life here. Just an extra handicap we have over say, the Giants.
    ex·ac·er·bate/igˈzasərˌbāt/
    Verb:
    Make (a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling) worse

Banned
    Wow, Cimini is an even bigger a$$hole than we all thought.

Need any more proof why Jenny Vrentas requested another assignment?

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

He's a troll.

Banned
    The beat writers we've had over the years, are as responsible as anyone for the state of our organization. They acerbate any situation we may go through, and always paint our management, and players in the worst possible light.
    So what are the writers suppose to do?

Fabricate stories to portray the Jets in a positive light?

The Jets have provided all the ammunition necessary.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Need any more proof why Jenny Vrentas requested another assignment?
    EXACTLY.

That was so clear when she transferred over to the Giants. Young, talented, educated girl did not want to stay with this disastrous team and all of its dirtbag beat writers. Smart girl. Bravo Vrentas.

100% true, been sick of these troublemaking vultures for a long time...Glad to see Cimini exposed, if true...

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    So what are the writers suppose to do?

Fabricate stories to portray the Jets in a positive light?

The Jets have provided all the ammunition necessary.
    That's not the point...even during our good seasons these vultures are trying to start trouble and I believe, even fabricating many of these unnamed sources stories you always hear of, to get backpages and sell newspapers, It's been going on for decades...

EXACTLY.

That was so clear when she transferred over to the Giants. Young, talented, educated girl did not want to stay with this disastrous team and all of its dirtbag beat writers. Smart girl. Bravo Vrentas.
    Very true, she was the only one of recent memory that didn't seem to have an anti Jet agenda

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    That's not the point...even during our good seasons these vultures are trying to start trouble and I believe, even fabricating many of these unnamed sources stories you always hear of, to get backpages and sell newspapers, It's been going on for decades...
    I disagree with that.

Jets were the media darlings in '09 and '10, even on a national level.

Winning cures everything.

I disagree with that.

Not true, In NY there is always some controversy being cooked up usually with unnamed sources over playing time or whatever, why do you think Parcells and Belichick don't trust the media? They dealt with it with the Giants and the Jets get shlt on even more

Veteran
    Wow...that's really bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I disagree with that.

Not to Ron Borges... http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...be-fired/5061/

unfortunately these are the "journalists" ESPN, NFL net, etc., use for their news to report to the general NFL fan -- the beat writers. and these beat writers are a bunch of morally-challenged hacks, allegedly (the morally-challenged part. hacks is all true).

they make the Jets' non-news it soooo much worse than it is or has to be. and it's a major reason why most everyone hates everything about the jets.

It is definitely either Cimini, or a minion of his at ESPN posting this.

Nobody but a sports writer would EVER in a million years use the term "rogue blogger looking for hits."

Cimini is not a part of the Jets organization at all, but if you don't think the media is going to not tie this into the ongoing follies of the NY Jets you're nuts. This reflects on the organization whether deserved or not.