Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made by a Pats fan . .. (youtube link)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Meh, you got your baseball revenge.

Suck it!

And you'll get your football revenge.

Someday.

Right?

I mean it has to happen.

Doesn't it?

How old are you anyway?

In good health?

Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG2004 View Post
    Everything goes in cycles.

I remember the rod rust days and when our team MVP was the work furlow convict with the snowplow
    Cycles?
    That's a helluva long azz cycle you guys r having! By time it's over I'm thinking 15 years total when Brady decides chasing that elusive 4th Superbowl dream is over.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    +9001!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    link?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    got a link for that? You know a play is hilarious when even my wife's friends are texting her about it, and they don't follow football.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azCZPfyf-_4

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Dont forget about the Karma.

Thats riiiiiiiiihgt....THE KARMA!

(hey do you know how many times I've had to watch the Buckner play?...and THAT was not a regular season meaningless game!! That was a young man's entire fandom wrapped up in one BIG ball of FU!!!!! Doesn't mean much now, but at the time?)
    Amen. What did the Jets do to deserve the four decades of bad karma?

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    man oh man, I hope the Jets go 9-7 and squeak into the playoffs and beat the crap out of the Pats . ...circa 2010 Divsional Round.

wishful thinking but I can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmOf...ature=youtu.be
    I'm sorry but this is hysterical!! I love the part where Sanchez runs in to Moore's ass over and over. I actually had tears running down my face from laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I'm sorry but this is hysterical!! I love the part where Sanchez runs in to Moore's ass over and over. I actually had tears running down my face from laughing so hard.
    You and every single person who watched that game on national television. F'n hilarious. Everytime Sanchez's head slams to the ground I laugh, i can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Awesome. How can you be mad at the video if you're a Jets fan?? What you should be mad about is the fact we have such a clown at QB that this play is even possible. I mean what kind of clueless, non-athletic, short-bus ridin' idiot can this happen to?! Our guy, that's who. Sanchez should get ripped for that play (and the one where he jumps like a little girl when the DB says "boo") for the rest of his life. Embarrassing. Shame on Sanchez, seriously. Just a complete a**-clown.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Amen. What did the Jets do to deserve the four decades of bad karma?
    Probably the same thing you did. You were probably a cowboys fan before 2001 so you probably don't know this but the Pats were the joke of the NFL for 41 years before Brady and cameras. Look it up.

All League
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-27-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Well I couldn't stay away, and now there are 3 videos for my enjoyment. LOLOLOL - Jeez it's funny! I mean, I feel a little guilty laughing at it but the only other option is to cry.

I wonder when Hitler's gonna find out about butt-gate?