Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Yeah, or you could just whip out the one-hitter and be done in like 11 seconds.
    Fantastic item for the track.

i agree with you on that one Shakin, but you'd be surprised how many people want to get stoned without the smoke.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Eating one or twenty brownies and not being able to stand sounds terrifying...

We must use the buddy system...
    Positive thoughts man. The second you think "I wish this would end" you're done. Kinda like marriage. Point being it dosent take alot of cooked dope to get off. Start off small and build up.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gark2k View Post
    i agree with you on that one Shakin, but you'd be surprised how many people want to get stoned without the smoke.
    And theyre two completely different buzzes. Apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by jet22dan View Post
    Positive thoughts man. The second you think "I wish this would end" you're done. Kinda like marriage. Point being it dosent take alot of cooked dope to get off. Start off small and build up.
    Just a tinge of sarcasm on my end... Sorry about that... I may or may not have dropped acid and fallen asleep in a tree once... Eating a quarter just doesn't scare me

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Just a tinge of sarcasm on my end... Sorry about that... I may or may not have dropped acid and fallen asleep in a tree once... Eating a quarter just doesn't scare me
    Hallucinogenics are weird. At least for me they were. Have had a love/hate relationship. I'm the Brett favre of drugs. I'm retired but I'm waiting for the call.

Quote Originally Posted by jet22dan View Post
    Hallucinogenics are weird. At least for me they were. Have had a love/hate relationship. I'm the Brett favre of drugs. I'm retired but I'm waiting for the call.
    Hahahahaha. Nice.

And theyre two completely different buzzes. Apples and oranges.

that can be completely true, but it also depends on what kind of edible you're talking about, what kind of dosing you're using, and what kind of trim you're using....but overall, you're absolutely right...there's really no comparison between the two in potency.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    So then I just add it to any cookie recipe? Im serious, its now legal in my state for recreational use and I think it would be fun. Soon the novelty will wear off.
    He's saying that the easiest is to prepare butter, then make cookies with this butter. The fat in the butter attracts the THC away from the plant. You can use crappy weed to get a good effect; if you go with West Coast Kush you will turn your party into "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

Yes you don't need that.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Fantastic item for the track.
    What about the Betting Window? Quinella, sinsemilla...which horse...lookit my money all bunched up...oh ****...

Jets Insider VIP
    Out of all of my years of 'experience'.... I have never ever tried this ever. I had to read the whole thread to make sure you guys were serious.

I would like to subscribe to your respective newsletters.

Also please mail me some weed - in exchange I have loads of Jets memorabilia I'm looking to unload.

All League
    Three things-

1- Are you telling your guests that the cookies are laced?

2- I had pot brownies once. Much more intense high than smoking it. After a couple hours, it wasn't enjoyable for me anymore. Tried to sleep, but couldn't, because I had like bionic hearing and could hear every minuscule sound in the building. Sucked.

3- someone once told me that eating weed is the best way to do it, and if he knew that then, he would have never wasted it by smoking it.

Jets Insider VIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    I know that the stuff has been used in Brownies forever, but am thinking about making some Christmas cookies with some in them for a couple Christmas Parties.

I have no desire to smoke the stuff, but will occasionally partake in baked goods with it. I am thinking for adult parties, this would be a nice addition to the usual cocktails etc.

I am no expert on this stuff, so any advice would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Pan fry it in some butter until it's lightly browned before adding it to the batter (seriously). That said, smoke it.
    Butter gets too hot to fast and burns the THC. What you do is get an oz of Reggie and grind it. Take olive oil (instead of butter) and at very very low flame cook the grinded plant in it for 30-40 min, key is has to be low flame. Then sift the oil to leave the plant behind. If done right the olive oil should be green. Bake ur cookies with that and ur golden.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Out of all of my years of 'experience'.... I have never ever tried this ever. I had to read the whole thread to make sure you guys were serious.
    It's totally different than smoking it.

If done right, it's more like taking acid.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    or try doing ice bongs.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

When Cousin Sugar comes thru with the pulvurizor

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    Butter gets too hot to fast and burns the THC. What you do is get an oz of Reggie and grind it. Take olive oil (instead of butter) and at very very low flame cook the grinded plant in it for 30-40 min, key is has to be low flame. Then sift the oil to leave the plant behind. If done right the olive oil should be green. Bake ur cookies with that and ur golden.
    What kind of mope makes cookies with olive oil? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by gark2k View Post
    I actually am the G.M. at a dispensary out here in Colorado, and here is a real simple way to make butter...once your butter is made, you can use it ON OR WITH ANYTHING....meaning you can make cookies or brownies, or just butter your bagel with it....enjoy...
    -grind up trim (if you can get your hands on it as it actually is a waste to use actual weed...obviously the weed will do fine if you don't have access to trim).
    ---use up to 1 oz of trim (or weed) per 1/4lb of butter (1 stick) or as little as 1/2oz depending on how strong you want it (1oz should have you nice and floored).
    --on stove top in a pan on high heat, combine ground up trim, 3oz water, and 1 stick of butter....just multiply this ratio if you want to make more than 1 stick of butter...bring this combination to a boil and cover it for 10 minutes...
    ---now simmer on low heat for another 65 minutes.
    ---at this point the cooking portion is complete...have 2 pair of rubber gloves (or you will burn the **** out of your hands)...use a cheese cloth (or just an old t-shirt will probably work just as well, as long as it's porous). drain the butter into another pan....squeeze the hell out of it as the thick green goo is the good stuff!!....
    when it is fully strained, place your new pan in the fridge (NOT THE FREEZER!!). Wait anywhere from 16-24 hours and take the pan out...you will see that the butter has hardened on top of a layer of water. Just separate the hardened butter and toss the water...at that point your butter is ready to be used however you like.....ENJOY!!
    winner, winner scampi dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    What about the Betting Window? Quinella, sinsemilla...which horse...lookit my money all bunched up...oh ****...
    I'll do a $2 uhhhhh exacta box (*snicker* box!) Haha.. wut? Oh yeah.. Give me a box on 1... 2............ 1...... and.... which was the horse with the word cat in it? Yeah 2 that's the one. And 1. Thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

Wow, I've never done this; I feel like such a n00b. And I've done some heinous things in my day, but never that.

I'd never do it now though, I'm too......responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    or try doing ice bongs.
    Ah, but in haste one can spill said bong. Snow bongs are always fun though.