Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Cookies

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Marijuana Cookies

I know that the stuff has been used in Brownies forever, but am thinking about making some Christmas cookies with some in them for a couple Christmas Parties.

I have no desire to smoke the stuff, but will occasionally partake in baked goods with it. I am thinking for adult parties, this would be a nice addition to the usual cocktails etc.

I am no expert on this stuff, so any advice would be appreciated.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pan fry it in some butter until it's lightly browned before adding it to the batter (seriously). That said, smoke it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Pan fry it in some butter until it's lightly browned before adding it to the batter (seriously). That said, smoke it.
    So then I just add it to any cookie recipe? Im serious, its now legal in my state for recreational use and I think it would be fun. Soon the novelty will wear off.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    So then I just add it to any cookie recipe? Im serious, its now legal in my state for recreational use and I think it would be fun. Soon the novelty will wear off.
    Cook 'it' in oil, low heat, for 30 min. Drain it through a paper towel or cheesecloth if you have one to get rid of the pulpy green stuff.

Use the special oil as you would normally in place of oil/butter.

Be careful it seems to intensify the effects.

Banned
    This is by far the best way to do it.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Marijauna not dick juice.

Edit: Also, I love that you just said "**** it" and doubled down with the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    Cook 'it' in oil, low heat, for 30 min. Drain it through a paper towel or cheesecloth if you have one to get rid of the pulpy green stuff.

Use the special oil as you would normally in place of oil/butter.

Be careful it seems to intensify the effects.
    How many cookies should I eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Marijauna not dick juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I want to Internet kick your azz!

I want to Internet kick your azz!
    Better think up a witty fake scenario then.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

How many boxes do you usually eat?

Veteran
    Pot butter is awesome. I put some in some marinara once and some shake for good measure. Best linguine ever.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    How many boxes do you usually eat?
    Depends.

there's like 6 in a box of Girl Scouts. What a rip.

Jets Insider VIP
    Make it really easy and whip up a couple of firecrackers.

• Take a graham cracker.
    • Break it in half.
    • Spread peanut butter (organic preferably, but anything with highest fat content works. I used Peter Pan) on one half.
    • Cover peanut butter in bud (has to be fine, so use a grinder).
    • Sandwich two halves together.
    • Wrap in tinfoil.
    • Bake at 320 for 22 minutes. No more, no less.
    • Eat.
    • Go to Mars.

I made these twice in the last month. Took about an hour to kick in, but when it did, I was gone for 4-5 hours. Tastes good and won't stink up your house (probably not an issue, anyway).

You're welcome.

Rookie
    Eating pot very very different than smoking pot. Be prepared. Seriously. Start off small. Test the waters. I myself once after a couple brownies fell off the ground and had a very difficult time getting back up. Be around people you know and trust also have activities planned to occupy your mind. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by jet22dan View Post
    Eating pot very very different than smoking pot. Be prepared. Seriously. Start off small. Test the waters. I myself once after a couple brownies fell off the ground and had a very difficult time getting back up. Be around people you know and trust also have activities planned to occupy your mind. Trust me.
    +1. Also realize it takes at least 45 minutes to set in or sometimes longer. Thus, don't make the common mistake of doubling up because "I don't feel anything bro," and thus end up a puddle.

At least that's what I've read...................

Quote Originally Posted by jet22dan View Post
    Eating one or twenty brownies and not being able to stand sounds terrifying...

We must use the buddy system...

here you go ladies and gentlemen

I actually am the G.M. at a dispensary out here in Colorado, and here is a real simple way to make butter...once your butter is made, you can use it ON OR WITH ANYTHING....meaning you can make cookies or brownies, or just butter your bagel with it....enjoy...
    -grind up trim (if you can get your hands on it as it actually is a waste to use actual weed...obviously the weed will do fine if you don't have access to trim).
    ---use up to 1 oz of trim (or weed) per 1/4lb of butter (1 stick) or as little as 1/2oz depending on how strong you want it (1oz should have you nice and floored).
    --on stove top in a pan on high heat, combine ground up trim, 3oz water, and 1 stick of butter....just multiply this ratio if you want to make more than 1 stick of butter...bring this combination to a boil and cover it for 10 minutes...
    ---now simmer on low heat for another 65 minutes.
    ---at this point the cooking portion is complete...have 2 pair of rubber gloves (or you will burn the **** out of your hands)...use a cheese cloth (or just an old t-shirt will probably work just as well, as long as it's porous). drain the butter into another pan....squeeze the hell out of it as the thick green goo is the good stuff!!....
    when it is fully strained, place your new pan in the fridge (NOT THE FREEZER!!). Wait anywhere from 16-24 hours and take the pan out...you will see that the butter has hardened on top of a layer of water. Just separate the hardened butter and toss the water...at that point your butter is ready to be used however you like.....ENJOY!!

P.S.

If you live in an apartment building, don't try this recipe as it will stink like crazy weed, whether or not you use the cover on the pan.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by gark2k View Post
    I actually am the G.M. at a dispensary out here in Colorado, and here is a real simple way to make butter...once your butter is made, you can use it ON OR WITH ANYTHING....meaning you can make cookies or brownies, or just butter your bagel with it....enjoy...
    -grind up trim (if you can get your hands on it as it actually is a waste to use actual weed...obviously the weed will do fine if you don't have access to trim).
    ---use up to 1 oz of trim (or weed) per 1/4lb of butter (1 stick) or as little as 1/2oz depending on how strong you want it (1oz should have you nice and floored).
    --on stove top in a pan on high heat, combine ground up trim, 3oz water, and 1 stick of butter....just multiply this ratio if you want to make more than 1 stick of butter...bring this combination to a boil and cover it for 10 minutes...
    ---now simmer on low heat for another 65 minutes.
    ---at this point the cooking portion is complete...have 2 pair of rubber gloves (or you will burn the **** out of your hands)...use a cheese cloth (or just an old t-shirt will probably work just as well, as long as it's porous). drain the butter into another pan....squeeze the hell out of it as the thick green goo is the good stuff!!....
    when it is fully strained, place your new pan in the fridge (NOT THE FREEZER!!). Wait anywhere from 16-24 hours and take the pan out...you will see that the butter has hardened on top of a layer of water. Just separate the hardened butter and toss the water...at that point your butter is ready to be used however you like.....ENJOY!!
    Yeah, or you could just whip out the one-hitter and be done in like 11 seconds.