Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Cookies

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    He's saying that the easiest is to prepare butter, then make cookies with this butter. The fat in the butter attracts the THC away from the plant. You can use crappy weed to get a good effect; if you go with West Coast Kush you will turn your party into "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

Yes you don't need that.
    Technically, the fat from the butter binds with the THC and activates it. And you're right, it's better to cook with mids. Using dank is a waste and you're better served to just smoke it.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Technically, the fat from the butter binds with the THC and activates it. And you're right, it's better to cook with mids. Using dank is a waste and you're better served to just smoke it.
    Thaks; I think "shake" is a very good thing to have around the house. Couple of drags and no loss of concentration. Good for what ails you, like a first beer (a first beer you can enjoy before a shower)

I grabbed your smores recipe it's on my EverNote.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Stupid lazy hippies. The sugar in the cookie is enough of a high for me.

Look at Johnny Unitas, there's a haircut you can set your watch to.
    WOWWW...look at this ambulance, from the 60's!

I bet a lot of hippies were denied care in this thing!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

WOWWW...look at this ambulance, from the 60's!

I bet a lot of hippies were denied care in this thing!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Can this thread really be complete without . . .

I need to make some gifs out of that movie, hysterical stuff.
    Those idiots in the movies didn't even inhale or smoke them right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thaks; I think "shake" is a very good thing to have around the house. Couple of drags and no loss of concentration. Good for what ails you, like a first beer (a first beer you can enjoy before a shower)

I grabbed your smores recipe it's on my EverNote.
    Enjoy!

Don't do the butter thing. Unless you want to risk burning it. I think you get more out of the 'product' by cooking it for a longer time anyhow. And the finished oil is more versatile.

But be careful with how many baked goods you consume. Once I used some high-end stuff to make the oil for brownies, and then made the classic rookie mistake of eating too many thinking that they weren't working... they kicked in whilst walking the dog and I almost couldn't find my way home. And I was only 100 feet down the street... so yeah much different than packing a pipe.

Jets Insider VIP
    This as argument of oil vs.butter is silly.

Use a mix of both. I do that in a lot of my regular cooking. Regular (not extra virgin) olive oil, even a small amount, added to butter, will significantly raise the smoking point (meaning it is much less likely to burn). You still get all the benefits of butter that way.

I recently starting toying with the idea of using my vaporizer to infuse THC into foods or drinks. I know some chefs are using them to do this with actual culinary herbs. Anyone tried it?

I bet Borgo could really chip in some techniques to take our exploits to a whole new level.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Er fellas, isnt this the part where we say "dudes, no drug threads on JI, thankee".

Its now legal in my state for recreational use for those 21 and over. That changes everything. Now Marijuana is in the same class as beer and no longer narcotics.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Its now legal in my state for recreational use for those 21 and over. That changes everything. Now Marijuana is in the same class as beer and no longer narcotics.
    You keep saying this and it's ****ing irritating me...

Smoke a J and get pulled over tonight... Even if you're under 5 nanos a milli you can still go to jail... Know why? Because it isn't ****ing legal yet...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You keep saying this and it's ****ing irritating me...

Smoke a J and get pulled over tonight... Even if you're under 5 nanos a milli you can still go to jail... Know why? Because it isn't ****ing legal yet...
    It will be next week They are still trying to figure out a sobriety test for it. The local PD's have announced that they will no longer be arresting people for weed, as its been decided by the people.

It will be next week They are still trying to figure out a sobriety test for it. The local PD's have announced that they will no longer be arresting people for weed, as its been decided by the people.
    Has to be a fluid test I'd imagine... Likely a mouth swab...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Has to be a fluid test I'd imagine... Likely a mouth swab...
    Or hold a Twinkie in front of you and ask if you Like Pink Floyd!!

Bewildered Beast
    Or hold a Twinkie in front of you and ask if you Like Pink Floyd!!
    LOL

Honestly, and AGAW, what do you think: if one has a license for medical use, then how can one be stopped for having it active in his system.

I think it would be applied in a lawsuits such as personal injury...however, it would seem that you can't take a man's car for doing what the doctor told him.

Smoke a J and get pulled over tonight... Even if you're under 5 nanos a milli you can

actually, it's still illegal to smoke and drive regardless of when the governor signs the bill...the only difference that amendment 64 will make in colorado over the next 2 years is that if you're over 21 and have less than on Oz on you, it's no longer a crime, and all of the misdemeanor crimes related to marijuana have been wiped off the court dockets. Even after the signing, you're still not allowed to smoke it in public....plus, they also haven't actually passed a roadside bloadtest yet (b/c nobody can agree on what the proper nanometer levels should be).

Quote Originally Posted by gark2k View Post
    actually, it's still illegal to smoke and drive regardless of when the governor signs the bill...the only difference that amendment 64 will make in colorado over the next 2 years is that if you're over 21 and have less than on Oz on you, it's no longer a crime, and all of the misdemeanor crimes related to marijuana have been wiped off the court dockets. Even after the signing, you're still not allowed to smoke it in public....plus, they also haven't actually passed a roadside bloadtest yet (b/c nobody can agree on what the proper nanometer levels should be).
    We're talking Washington...

LOL

Honestly, and AGAW, what do you think: if one has a license for medical use, then how can one be stopped for having it active in his system.

I think it would be applied in a lawsuits such as personal injury...however, it would seem that you can't take a man's car for doing what the doctor told him.
    That's the legal precedent being argued in attempt to circumvent the DUI portion of the bill. That part of the fight is not yet over...

Quote Originally Posted by gark2k View Post
    It's still considered a dui

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    It's still considered a dui
    How do you determine that if my car cabin is clean and odor free?

How do you determine that if my car cabin is clean and odor free?
    q tips