Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 101

Thread: Jet fans ripping the players at half-time

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Screw white knight.

    You know damn well those drunks wouldn't have the balls to say that unless they were protected up in the stands.

    They see those guys on Tuesday getting coffee they don't say or thing or the say what big Jets fans they are.

    They're animals.
    Nobody is allowed to say anything about our Jets except us, chowd!!!!! Get it?

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Screw white knight.

    You know damn well those drunks wouldn't have the balls to say that unless they were protected up in the stands.

    They see those guys on Tuesday getting coffee they don't say or thing or the say what big Jets fans they are.

    They're animals.
    No ****ing ****. That's the whole point of being a spectator. Kinda like how you and the rest of the pathetic trolls here would never say half the **** they do in front of Jets fans' faces.

    Animals are the pieces of **** in Los Angeles who brutally beat up an opposing fan at a BASEBALL game.

    Let's have a little perspective, and not jump to overreaction because players were called names by those big bad meanies in the stands.

  3. #23
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,570
    Part of me agrees with FF2 in that these are the same guys who would probably act all giddy if they saw Bart Scott at an autograph signing.

    That said, LOL. You know what? The players deserved every bit of that tongue lashing. These fans paid an exorbitant amount of money and sacrificed time with their families on Thanksgiving to watch just about the most pathetic half of football in the history of the franchise. We've all had it up to here with this incompetent team led by incompetent men. They need to hear that ****, in my opinion.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    No ****ing ****. That's the whole point of being a spectator. Kinda like how you and the rest of the pathetic trolls here would never say half the **** they do in front of Jets fans' faces.

    Animals are the pieces of **** in Los Angeles who brutally beat up an opposing fan at a BASEBALL game.

    Let's have a little perspective, and not jump to overreaction because players were called names by those big bad meanies in the stands.
    Ive never said a thing on a message board that I wouldnt say to the person.

    The whole point of being a spectator is to act like a moron?

    I thought it was to watch the game.

    As I say, boo all you want. The stuff from the video crosses a line but really says more about the people yelling than it does about the Jets.

    Rule do thumb....do you want your kid to see you do that? Or even witness others do that? then don't do it in public.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Ive never said a thing on a message board that I wouldnt say to the person.

    The whole point of being a spectator is to act like a moron?

    I thought it was to watch the game.

    As I say, boo all you want. The stuff from the video crosses a line but really says more about the people yelling than it does about the Jets.

    Rule do thumb....do you want your kid to see you do that? Or even witness others do that? then don't do it in public.
    If I am paying large sums of money and they perform like they did, I am going to say whatever I want.

    I could care less about the players feelings, they are paid to play like professionals. Thursday night was no a pro level performance.

    The team got what they earned.

  6. #26
    "Don't even bother coming out after half time!"

    Classic

    I don't care how many times these guys have been on a football field they were dreading walking through that gauntlet after that chit show.
    Big bad Rex walked through without even looking up.
    Mr. Effing Bravado getting his Azz handed to him again my his master.
    That game was sickening on so many levels.

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    No ****ing ****. That's the whole point of being a spectator. Kinda like how you and the rest of the pathetic trolls here would never say half the **** they do in front of Jets fans' faces.

    Animals are the pieces of **** in Los Angeles who brutally beat up an opposing fan at a BASEBALL game.

    Let's have a little perspective, and not jump to overreaction because players were called names by those big bad meanies in the stands.
    Exactly the reason the trolls are here. It's the only way they could say half the crap they say hiding behind a fkn keyboard. Freaking pathetic.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    If I am paying large sums of money and they perform like they did, I am going to say whatever I want.

    I could care less about the players feelings, they are paid to play like professionals. Thursday night was no a pro level performance.

    The team got what they earned.

    I would never tell you what you can or cannot do. IMO that went over the line. Regardless of price tags.

    Agree to disagree.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Exactly the reason the trolls are here. It's the only way they could say half the crap they say hiding behind a fkn keyboard. Freaking pathetic.
    Do me a favor and read some threads. I think you will see the so called "trolls" behave far better than the Jets fans here.

  10. #30
    Here I thought I was harsh for being snarky on the internet once in a while.

    That's appalling.

    Some of you chuckleheads need to follow the advice of that Sunscreen song and move to Northern California to soften your hard edge. I thought this level of trashiness died decades ago.

  11. #31
    It's only going to get worse. This is what happens when we have to pay big money and nobody is held accountable for the product on the field. I can tell you I've never seen the fanbase that angry, not even during the Kotite years. Most people were rooting for the Pats to score 70 to embarrass us into holding people accountable. Another week, nobody held accountable. What's going to happen when we lose against Kerry Rhodes ?

  12. #32
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Not only was that video phenomenal. It suggested this video after it was over.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q3qB...eature=related

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,264
    Those are the "new" fans SAR holds in such high esteem. Came in with the new stadium, think their money entitles them to wins, have no clue what it's like to have been a Jets fan for decades. Drunken cursing louts down in the "spensive" seats...LOL. Probably farting and burping too.

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,502
    I hate the fact that the same fans were probably doing the same thing when the Jets win games at home. Clearly we suck this year and the effort/results at the Pats game deserves some form of booing. Personally I think that video shows fans going too far but thats just me.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,526
    Those are obviously UD fans who moved down, duh

  16. #36

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Alcohol is a wonderful thing.

    The players should get to go to these dude's place of business and yell at them.

    There is no possible justification for that. The same guys will sober up and kiss their asses and ask for an autograph.

    You want to boo during the game, fine. Brave guys, protected up in the stands.

    I appreciate your humor on the Hampur and despise you on this board, but damn, this was your best post here in a while.

    And to those who say, "Oh, they make millions." Shove it. 90% of these guys have to take every man jobs after football and have incurred incredible physical destruction to their bodies in the process.

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    I think those players deserved to hear every word and more. When you play like they did that night and people are paying loads of money to come watch you play then you should be yelled at like that. It was embarrassing to be on national tv and have the entire nation laugh at you like they were.

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,275
    This was Woody's grand vision of the new stadium. Out price the die hards and bring in that new improved money.

  19. #39
    That was brutal, but the coaches and players deserve it. This entire organization needs to be slapped in the face.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Whatever. He's still a dumbass. Do you think Bill Belichick would allow a player on his team to be stupid enough to guarantee that their team would make the playoffs after getting blown out again and having a 3-6 record?
    Belichick fell ass backwards into one of the greatest QBs of all time -- what would have happened outside of that, is anyone's guess, except we know he would no longer be the HC of the NEP.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us