Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet fans ripping the players at half-time

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Status - I am Brandon Moore's Ass
    LOLOLOLOL! Good one

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I dont blame them one bit. You act classless, you get treated classless.
    The Jets organization perfectly represent their fanbase.......

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Belichick fell ass backwards into one of the greatest QBs of all time -- what would have happened outside of that, is anyone's guess, except we know he would no longer be the HC of the NEP.
    There's really no way of knowing for sure what would have happened if the Pats never drafted Brady. Btw, only one team even spoke to Tom Brady's HC at Michigan about him, and it was the same team that drafted him. The HC for that team was Bill Belichick, who was also the guy who played Brady and benched Drew Bledsoe.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Oh ****ing please

Pay me even 1/10 of the money they're making and they can come to my job and physically assault me for all I care.

You really think the players give a **** about some random idiots screaming stuff at them? I'm sure their feelings are crushed when they go home to their lavish mansions and count their millions.

They get paid what they get paid and have mansions and millions because they have rare marketable talents possessed by a miniscule percentage of people

The angry drunken embarrassing louts in the video and apparently those with jobs such as yours also get paid what they are worth based on their minimal talents and abilities.

It's capitalism.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hey Rex- Belichick is better than you."

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW.

That's what a low level education will get you around these parts. Screaming, ranting and raving at football players.

That's disgraceful.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

So what did we get?

So Jet fans demanded immediate change after the Buttchez bowl on Thursday, and what did we get, Fireman Ed's quitting as mascot. The only thing that the passengers can do on this Titanic as it hits the iceberg each week is to jump ship. Boycott the stadium games, the telecast games and the merchandise.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillafan View Post
    So Jet fans demanded immediate change after the Buttchez bowl on Thursday, and what did we get, Fireman Ed's quitting as mascot. The only thing that the passengers can do on this Titanic as it hits the iceberg each week is to jump ship. Boycott the stadium games, the telecast games and the merchandise.
    Tough to "boycott" the stadium games when you are already on the hook for season tickets...in fact, with this Jets team and market, you are actually FORCED to go because your $125/seat will only sell for aroun $25-$30 bucks/seat. Sucks, but you are in for the long haul...and that's how they get ya!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    They get paid what they get paid and have mansions and millions because they have rare marketable talents possessed by a miniscule percentage of people

The angry drunken embarrassing louts in the video and apparently those with jobs such as yours also get paid what they are worth based on their minimal talents and abilities.

It's capitalism.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    SAR I?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Ive never said a thing on a message board that I wouldnt say to the person.

The whole point of being a spectator is to act like a moron?

I thought it was to watch the game.

As I say, boo all you want. The stuff from the video crosses a line but really says more about the people yelling than it does about the Jets.

Rule do thumb....do you want your kid to see you do that? Or even witness others do that? then don't do it in public.
    I have seen the same behavior when I was a kid going to Patriots games.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    There's really no way of knowing for sure what would have happened if the Pats never drafted Brady. Btw, only one team even spoke to Tom Brady's HC at Michigan about him, and it was the same team that drafted him. The HC for that team was Bill Belichick, who was also the guy who played Brady and benched Drew Bledsoe.
    Actually Bledsoe got hurt first

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    played Brady AFTER Bledsoe got hurt and then gave the job to Brady...

Those players deserved every word that they got-those fans WHO PAID BIG MONEY TO SIT THERE did not resort to throwing anything or attacking anyone so nothing wrong was done. Too bad if some of you guys live in this world where nothing that the great Jets do is ever wrong...go back to Twitter and keep kissing their butts-I refuse...I demand change. Unfortunately Woody Johnson is a lazy rich kid and the best we'll get out of him this off season is a new QB coach and they'll tell us that THAT is all we needed and Sanchez will be fine. Tanny, Rex, Pettine, Sparano, and Sanchez will all be back-no other team in the history of the NFL, no, maybe ALL SPORTS is so pitiful as to lose it's mascot.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    I have seen the same behavior when I was a kid going to Patriots games.
    +1. And FTR, I get it. I've seen it all PLUS the fights.

Games are expensive, and fans feel they are "part" of the team. Expectations before a game are high. Add in the beer + the crazy way things shook out on the 2nd quarter, and you have what you have. And I have no problem with outspoken criticism, it's all part of sports.

It's all just getting too much like the Roman Colisium. No one did anything personal to you. 95 percent of players are playing their heart out and will be broke within a few years if not semi crippled. Don't equate these guys with baseball players with guaranteed contracts and a spoiled lifestyle. These guys are killing themselves.

Like I said, boo away, it's absolutely your right. Just saying that video showed a few nitwits going too far.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    Actually Bledsoe got hurt first
    he was probably a Cowboy fan back then anyway Spleen

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do me a favor and read some threads. I think you will see the so called "trolls" behave far better than the Jets fans here.
    I agree with FF2 here, the Chowds have been very gentle here. They could easily pile on, but haven't. I agree with your point, I wouldn't want my two young sons to see of hear that... But these guys frigging deserved it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    I agree with FF2 here, the Chowds have been very gentle here. They could easily pile on, but haven't. I agree with your point, I wouldn't want my two young sons to see of hear that... But these guys frigging deserved it.
    They dont have to...we are like a true JET crash.

Making fun of the victims is low class.

We are so NON Competitive in every aspect that laughing at us is pointless.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deservedly so. On par with the old stadium. Try to put it in perspective: if you paid anything near face value for those seats, on Thanksgiving night. Was the lower level supposed to be a different breed of human?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alcohol is a wonderful thing.

The players should get to go to these dude's place of business and yell at them.

There is no possible justification for that. The same guys will sober up and kiss their asses and ask for an autograph.

You want to boo during the game, fine. Brave guys, protected up in the stands.
    It is disgraceful!!!!!

And people out here who are saying something to the tune that "well if I made that much money, people can say what they want to me" have no sense of self respect!!

You mean you actually believe that money makes you a different person that having more or less money means you are SUPPOSED to take more guff from folks..

Good Grief!!!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 11-27-2012 at 11:10 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw white knight.

You know damn well those drunks wouldn't have the balls to say that unless they were protected up in the stands.

They see those guys on Tuesday getting coffee they don't say or thing or the say what big Jets fans they are.

They're animals.
    I'm sure they are loud, brazen drunks in New England too.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'm sure they are loud, brazen drunks in New England too.
    Yeah I addressed that in a post above, in no way is this just a Jets issue.

To make is worse there is a segment of Pats fans who can't deal with a SINGLE loss, as if each victory is OWED to them. (Cuz they paid alot of money!)