Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jet fans ripping the players at half-time

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'm sure they are loud, brazen drunks in New England too.
    That stuff hapens in every NFL stadium.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to sit just above where the visiting team comes/goes from the locker room and the visiting team gets an earful.

I remember fans waiting for Ken Sims to go into the locker room at the end of a Raiders game and they threw trash at him back in Foxboro.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish my seats were over there so I could have taken part. As paying customers, this is our only outlet. There's nothing worse than someone who's pissed off but sits on his or her hands and doesn't make a peep unless the team is doing well. Why are you there? Go home and sit on your couch. What is the point of being a blind sheep fan? What kind of message does it send that you don't care when the team is under performing?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    To make is worse there is a segment of Pats fans who can't deal with a SINGLE loss, as if each victory is OWED to them. (Cuz they paid alot of money!)
    Interesting.
    I hear this from my NE buddies too... They sound like Yankees fans tbh. Not trying to stir the pot, but both teams are so accustomed to winning, they forget what it's like back on Earth.

They do love when I say that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fans have every right to boo the home team. Weather it is the correct thing to do, is a different discussion. Fans can yell what ever they want within reason. I hate it when fans use vulgarity at a game when kids are around, but they do have that right. If they yell anything that is racist at a player, I think they should be removed from the stadium, but besides those extreme cases, boo or cheer all you want.

I generally do not boo the home team, unless I think they are giving no effort and mailing in the game. But I understand fans who do, when the team is playing poorly. I don't think it makes than classless, or bad fans, just passionate fans. To be honest the worse sound for a team to hear is silence, apathy is the last thing a team wants. if you boo for a bad performance at least they know you care, if you sit there in silence, they know they have lost you.

I see nothing wrong with what these jets fans did.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I wish my seats were over there so I could have taken part. As paying customers, this is our only outlet. There's nothing worse than someone who's pissed off but sits on his or her hands and doesn't make a peep unless the team is doing well. Why are you there? Go home and sit on your couch. What is the point of being a blind sheep fan? What kind of message does it send that you don't care when the team is under performing?
    Yes, because every player on the Jets is going to say, "Gee guys, did you hear 124 out there calling us a disgrace at halftime? We gotta get our act in gear!"

The quiet fan that you deem so ineffective is just as ineffective as the loud fan voicing their displeasure. You want to send a message? Go home and sit on your couch.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    That was brutal, but the coaches and players deserve it. This entire organization needs to be slapped in the face.
    Yeppers end thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do me a favor and read some threads. I think you will see the so called "trolls" behave far better than the Jets fans here.
    You are a loser. I still don't understand how you Pats fan's lives can be so pathetic that you have nothing better to do than troll a Jet fan forum. It's really sad.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    You are a loser. I still don't understand how you Pats fan's lives can be so pathetic that you have nothing better to do than troll a Jet fan forum. It's really sad.
    I think when trolls like PatTX, FF2, and PatriotReign(Funny Avy, though) started out here at JI, I doubt the mods that were around at that time had any clue they'd be here for the long-haul.

Which makes me wonder if these 3 were actually BANNED from their own board which is why they're sticking around here?

Would you be surprised? I wouldn't.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I think when trolls like PatTX, FF2, and PatriotReign(Funny Avy, though) started out here at JI, I doubt the mods that were around at that time had any clue they'd be here for the long-haul.

Which makes me wonder if these 3 were actually BANNED from their own board which is why they're sticking around here?

Would you be surprised? I wouldn't.
    Vin whats with the sand in your vajayjay lately? I'm here because the unrelenting pom pom waving at the Pats sites was nauseating and boring. Apologies that our presence grinds your gears, after all the internet is serious business.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw white knight.

You know damn well those drunks wouldn't have the balls to say that unless they were protected up in the stands.

They see those guys on Tuesday getting coffee they don't say or thing or the say what big Jets fans they are.

They're animals.
    What do you think they should say. that's ok guys you'll get'em next time.

90% of players would be ok hearing that crap. Fans at the game are entitled to boo and call out the players. You just paid $150 to watch that performance. Do you think they would not return a $50 burnt steak? They would and should. They did not lose a game, they were inept. Maybe if woody offered refunds like a chef offers a new steak, the fans would be better behaved.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    something better than JI? if you find it let me know.

This place is great.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    something better than JI? if you find it let me know.

This place is great.
    I don't understand the bitterness either. Some of the posters act like they need to respond to threads that they believe are trolling . That just perpetuates the trolling statement to begin with. If I don't want to dignify a remark with an answer, I don't answer

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Vin whats with the sand in your vajayjay lately? I'm here because the unrelenting pom pom waving at the Pats sites was nauseating and boring. Apologies that our presence grinds your gears, after all the internet is serious business.
    My vajayjay is none of your concern.

But in all seriousness, I find it hard to believe that you didn't join here just 'cause you found your own fanbase to be "nauseating and boring". IMO, you came here to stir sh-t up and have been doing so for a long time.

EDIT : forgot to mention patman in my rant earlier. Sorry, bud.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Vin,

I joined JI in 1999 on the old board (can't speak for FF2 and PR), Sooth didn't even have mods back then.

This is still the best NFL board on the internet (Sooth it's Christmas, haven't received my bonus yet).

Anyway, I'd rather always hear what is wrong with my team (you guys do a great job) rather than joining a circle jerk.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My vajayjay is none of your concern.

But in all seriousness, I find it hard to believe that you didn't join here just 'cause you found your own fanbase to be "nauseating and boring". IMO, you came here to stir sh-t up and have been doing so for a long time.
    Link?

I started posting in Patriot releated threads on JI and exchanged good natured ball busting exchanges. After a while you get to know the personalities of the respective posters...there are some truly funny bastards on here and a couple of amusing delusional ones, pure mindless entertainment. Try not to take the internet so seriously bud.

I agree than your vaj is none of my concern unless of course you're a hot chick.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I know is it has become very dark days to be a Jets fan. I truly hope with all of my heart and soul that they can turn this around next season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Vin,

I joined JI in 1999 on the old board (can't speak for FF2 and PR), Sooth didn't even have mods back then.

This is still the best NFL board on the internet (Sooth it's Christmas, haven't received my bonus yet).

Anyway, I'd rather always hear what is wrong with my team (you guys do a great job) rather than joining a circle jerk.
    Same here, joined on the old board. I don't understand the vitriol
    Last edited by patman; 11-27-2012 at 08:31 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    All I know is it has become very dark days to be a Jets fan. I truly hope with all of my heart and soul that they can turn this around next season.
    It could, the D is still capable of being top 5 with Revis. The NFL has had underperforming teams make serious runs the next year. There will be changes and who knows the Jets could trade for a Matt Flynn who could turn into a Matt Schaub for the Jets.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    What do you think they should say. that's ok guys you'll get'em next time.

90% of players would be ok hearing that crap. Fans at the game are entitled to boo and call out the players. You just paid $150 to watch that performance. Do you think they would not return a $50 burnt steak? They would and should. They did not lose a game, they were inept. Maybe if woody offered refunds like a chef offers a new steak, the fans would be better behaved.
    I guess I should yell into the kitchen that the chef is "PATHETIC!!!!"

Hey, your tickets gets you a seat in the stadium. There's no saying your team won't **** the bed. and as I said, I get the yelling, IMHO I think that's video showed some people over the line. Just my opinion.