Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jet fans ripping the players at half-time

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Yes, because every player on the Jets is going to say, "Gee guys, did you hear 124 out there calling us a disgrace at halftime? We gotta get our act in gear!"

The quiet fan that you deem so ineffective is just as ineffective as the loud fan voicing their displeasure. You want to send a message? Go home and sit on your couch.
    I have PSL's. We are in a contract that binds us to buy the tickets. You'd like me to eat $275? K. Send me a check and I'll do exactly that for you.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    They dont have to...we are like a true JET crash.

Making fun of the victims is low class.

We are so NON Competitive in every aspect that laughing at us is pointless.
    No need for a pity party either. Once the owner gets his $hit together and cleans house there will be hope.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Vin whats with the sand in your vajayjay lately? I'm here because the unrelenting pom pom waving at the Pats sites was nauseating and boring. Apologies that our presence grinds your gears, after all the internet is serious business.
    You must have to repeat that at least weekly. This is the same reason I don't visit Yankees forums.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I have PSL's. We are in a contract that binds us to buy the tickets. You'd like me to eat $275? K.
    124, your in the hock for $275k to watch the Jets?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are patriots fans posing as Jets fans.

How else could you explain them uploading the video and calling themselves disrespectful?

Got em!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    124, your in the hock for $275k to watch the Jets?
    $275. . = PERIOD .. K? as in, Okay?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on, they earned that and more. The only one holding them accountable for their play, are the fans.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2ģ View Post
    I guess I should yell into the kitchen that the chef is "PATHETIC!!!!"

Hey, your tickets gets you a seat in the stadium. There's no saying your team won't **** the bed. and as I said, I get the yelling, IMHO I think that's video showed some people over the line. Just my opinion.

You might yell into the kitchen if you prepaid for that steak and left you with the gristle.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsro71 View Post
    Those are patriots fans posing as Jets fans.

How else could you explain them uploading the video and calling themselves disrespectful?

Got em!
    The other clue is that if they were real Jets fans, the would have been yelling "show us your tits"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Link?

I started posting in Patriot releated threads on JI and exchanged good natured ball busting exchanges. After a while you get to know the personalities of the respective posters...there are some truly funny bastards on here and a couple of amusing delusional ones, pure mindless entertainment. Try not to take the internet so seriously bud.

I agree than your vaj is none of my concern unless of course you're a hot chick.
    Why are you asking for a link? Did you notice the "IMO" in my statement that you bolded?

You do know that stands for "IN MY OPINION", right?

Meaning....there is no "link" 'cause it's an OPINION.

Come on, man. You can at least READ, can't you?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You want fans on the field, that's what you get. Oh well. They will check out their bank accounts surely forget.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing for fans to be proud of there imho

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

You've yelled worst things at me...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Why are you asking for a link? Did you notice the "IMO" in my statement that you bolded?

You do know that stands for "IN MY OPINION", right?

Meaning....there is no "link" 'cause it's an OPINION.

Come on, man. You can at least READ, can't you?
    Thank you for clarifying your opinion of me starting sh!it was baseless and that you apparently just like to make sh!t up. Much appreciated.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rhodes addresses Rex situation

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Former Jets S Kerry Rhodes gets his first crack Sunday at his old team and the old coach who called him a "selfish-ass guy" obsessed with his "Hollywood" image.

On Wednesday, Rhodes, now starting for the Cardinals (4-7), passed on an opportunity to fire back at Rex Ryan.

"I'm not going to go that route,Ē Rhodes told the Arizona Republic. "It's been almost three years now. He has stuff he has to worry about with that team and I have stuff I have to worry about here ... Everybody knows what I can do. I think I've proven it, that I'm still a good player in this league."

Rhodes played five mostly productive seasons with the Jets, but he fell out of favor with Ryan and was traded after the 2009 season. A year later, Ryan trashed him in his book.

Rhodes said his experience in New York "made me a man. It helped me grow up." He added, "You can be on top of the world but you can also be at the lowest of lows. It's one of those opportunity places. You have smaller endorsement deals out here, but in New York, when you're playing well, you're doing Campbell's Soup commercials like Victor Cruz or Subway commercials like Justin Tuck.

"When you win there itís a big deal."

Jets LB Calvin Pace, who began his career in Arizona, painted a less flattering picture of the New York media. He said it was easier to win in Arizona because there's less media attention.

"You didn't have to worry about so many media outlets in the city, just making up random stuff and blowing a lot of stuff out of proportion that really is nothing," Pace said on a conference call with the Arizona media. "Itís really unfair as a player. Most fans wonít ever be able to come into our building and see guys for the people that they really are. They just donít understand this organization does everything they can to win games. They bring in great talent, and even better people.

"I'm not saying it's all the reporters up here, but its two or three people who come into the building, and their whole goal is to try to start controversy. That's probably the most hassle that I have to deal with being here. But, it's part of the territory. You've just got to go out and be professional, and go out and try to win games.Ē

Yes, the 2012 Jets SUCK, but I have to agree w/Pace that certain agenda-driven "beat" reporters definitely exacerbate and exploit any story to create stupid headlines & controversy. Sad part is, I think our Owner doesn't mind that press,good or bad, as long as he his team gets it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

Or of which to be ashamed.

You live by the sword (accolades, monetary gain, and other benefits of celebrity from playing in the NFL); you die by the sword (fan/media scorn).

I have no problem with those folks venting.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect example of why we have the worst fans in the league

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @nytimes: NFL-approved therapist for fans in need of anger management draws scrutiny http://t.co/T4ppVEjz

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Positively disgraceful behavior...

Football fans have become a reflection of the savagery that has washed over America like a tidal wave. There are full grown men with their children screaming this disgusting stuff. My father would have cracked me across the mouth if I ever dared say anything like this. We are a lowlife nation of Walmart shoppers and vagrants. All hope is definitely lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-MY0qhw6E

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Positively disgraceful behavior...

Football fans have become a reflection of the savagery that has washed over America like a tidal wave. There are full grown men with their children screaming this disgusting stuff. My father would have cracked me across the mouth if I ever dared say anything like this. We are a lowlife nation of Walmart shoppers and vagrants. All hope is definitely lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-MY0qhw6E
    Agreed...it's also amazing to me that these loud mouthed losers have tickets in the most expensive section of the stadium, money can't buy class...