Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Andy Reid

  1. #1

    Andy Reid

    He's basically Bill Cowher without the lucky SB win. He's gonna be available and I'd take him over Rex in a heartbeat.

  2. #2
    Big time. He's not a bad coach at all. Can't really blame him for the players ****ting the bed.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    I'd take him over Rex in a heartbeat. Dude knows how to develop a QB.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'd take him over Rex in a heartbeat. Dude knows how to develop a QB.
    Remember 2010 when everyone was like, "DA FUQ HAPPENED TO VICK IN PRISON? HE'S PLAYING LIKE HE NEVER WANTS TO GO BACK!".

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Remember 2010 when everyone was like, "DA FUQ HAPPENED TO VICK IN PRISON? HE'S PLAYING LIKE HE NEVER WANTS TO GO BACK!".
    lol, yeah. McNabb, Vick, Kolb, and I see promise in Foles.

    I'd love for Reid to come here, but I think he needs a year off. He's been through hell and back lately, and must be just exhausted emotionally.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    lol, yeah. McNabb, Vick, Kolb, and I see promise in Foles.

    I'd love for Reid to come here, but I think he needs a year off. He's been through hell and back lately, and must be just exhausted emotionally.
    Indeed. I find it amazing how, through all of this hate and "FIRE ANDY!" talk he's getting from Philly fans, none of them have considered that maybe his son dying while they were in TC might have affected him a bit.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,171
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'd take him over Rex in a heartbeat. Dude knows how to develop a QB.
    So maybe he should be the QB coach. Cuz he sure can't coach a whole team.

  8. #8
    He'd be hated around here by about game 5 of season 1 for his terrible game management and pass-heavy offense that gets every QB killed. I'd take him as an OC maybe if we had a top QB, nothing beyond that though.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    So maybe he should be the QB coach. Cuz he sure can't coach a whole team.
    You're kidding right?

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Indeed. I find it amazing how, through all of this hate and "FIRE ANDY!" talk he's getting from Philly fans, none of them have considered that maybe his son dying while they were in TC might have affected him a bit.
    Doesn't surprise me, really. Philly fans may be more stubborn than NY fans.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me, really. Philly fans may be more stubborn than NY fans.
    Indeed. Same fanbase that boo'ed Santa.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    You're kidding right?
    It'd be like upgrading from Schittenheimer to Sparano. Naming an OC as your DC - classic.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    You're kidding right?
    Andy Reid's best head coaching days are way behind him. He's going to be a terrible retread wherever he resurfaces. Too many flaws and the book is out on him at this point. He wouldn't even be on my list of candidates if I were a GM.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Indeed. Same fanbase that boo'ed Santa.
    And threw snowballs with batteries inside them.

    They so cray.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    And threw snowballs with batteries inside them.

    They so cray.
    lol, they're so mad. I mean, our team sucks but at least we can say we've won a Superbowl. Philly, for all their talent, just can't seem to get it done.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    2,103
    HELL NO! Don't you people pay attention? That fat, porn-stache wearing douche is not the answer. He refuses to run the ball, regardless of the situation or opponent...and he has LeSean McCoy! He wants to throw it 60 times a game. No thanks.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, they're so mad. I mean, our team sucks but at least we can say we've won a Superbowl. Philly, for all their talent, just can't seem to get it done.
    >pic related


  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    >pic related

    Swagless Mike Vick.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Swagless Mike Vick.
    Completely fictional.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Completely fictional.
    Word to his parole officer.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us