Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fireman Ed answers questions in an interview from August 2012

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Fireman Ed answers questions in an interview from August 2012


  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure how I feel about Ed but that doosh interviewer needs to be dealt with in some fashion.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about Ed but that doosh interviewer needs to be dealt with in some fashion.
    I can tell you he certainly does not speak for us white collar dooshes.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,322
    Post Thanks / Like

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NRW, Germany
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Copypasta. -.-

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, let me get this straight..

    > Fireman Ed quits
    > We then make a change at QB
    > We win our very next post-Ed game

    Coincidence? No...

















































































  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    A reporter went to Edward's home yesterday after the win to ask him a few questions. He shouted for him to get off his property and that was that.

    The mascot is gone, he ain't coming back. Thank God.

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    A reporter went to Edward's home yesterday after the win to ask him a few questions. He shouted for him to get off his property and that was that.

    The mascot is gone, he ain't coming back. Thank God.

    SAR I
    do you have a link to this?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    do you have a link to this?
    Check the tweets thread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us