Thread: Scientific Football experiment

Jets Insider VIP

Scientific Football experiment

Since I've become a Texans fan, they've kept winning. Even come from behind victories over the Jags, and the Lions on Thanksgiving.

What this means is I'm not to blame for causing the bad mojo on the Jets, who have become a bad circus act. (Seriously - running into your own lineman's ass and fumbling?! Classic!)

So which one of you losers is causing this? Man up and admit it.

Oh god...you've posted 17,540 times? I don't...I don't even know what to say. I hope they weren't all as bad as this post.

Practice Squad
    Dump.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Since I've become a Texans fan, they've kept winning. Even come from behind victories over the Jags, and the Lions on Thanksgiving.

What this means is I'm not to blame for causing the bad mojo on the Jets, who have become a bad circus act. (Seriously - running into your own lineman's ass and fumbling?! Classic!)

Go to the Texan's board. Do you wear your tight leather pants & your cowboy hat out on the Island?
    Last edited by Ma Teng Fei; 11-27-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    Go to the Texan's board. Do you wear your tight leather pants & your cowboy hat out on the Island?
    LOL. And a$$less chaps? THAT would definitely bring down 3 years of bad luck.

Veteran
    Since I've become a Texans fan, [...]
    Didn't read more than this. Dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Oh god...you've posted 17,540 times? I don't...I don't even know what to say. I hope they weren't all as bad as this post.
    I noticed a fan on our board that had twice that many posts (mostly political) in the same amount of time. I'm retired and I feel like I post all the time, but at the rate I'm going it would take me more than 30 years to catch up.

Not for nothing, but I think a lot of the grief that Jets fans get now is a result of Ryan's boisterous style of coaching. He invited all of the horse manure with his comments.

All Pro

These things don't change overnight. When the Jets win the SB in the next couple of years, and the Texans go in the toilet we'll know who was to blame. You probably won't admit it, but just switch allegiance to whichever team is in fashion at the time. You will however, never get to truly enjoy the success of an honest victory, being the dirty traitor that you are. Good luck to you though.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I noticed a fan on our board that had twice that many posts (mostly political) in the same amount of time. I'm retired and I feel like I post all the time, but at the rate I'm going it would take me more than 30 years to catch up.

Not for nothing, but I think a lot of the grief that Jets fans get now is a result of Ryan's boisterous style of coaching. He invited all of the horse manure with his comments.
    We need that Rex back. What we need is a strong football minded personality at GM that can shut him up, but leave intact his boisterous nature. This new Rex is better for appearances, and for the staff, but it's leaving the players flat, and it shows on the field.