Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay Mohr: I'm a Ravens Fan

If the Jets go 9-7 and miss the playoffs, I'll become a Chiefs fan

All Pro
    My brother is a giants fan keeps telling me to jump ship but I never had but Rex and suckchez are making it hard. I would rather watch o'donnel qb the jets than suckchez

I think he is probably saying that he is rooting for the Ravens the rest of the way. I usually root for the Ravens after the Jets are out of it as well, just like I am a fan of every team the Patriots or Giants play. Before the Eagles got Vick, they were the team I pulled for when Jets were done.

I think I'm jumping on the Peyton Manning bandwagon this year though. Without Suggs and Lewis, the Ravens aren't really the Ravens anymore. It has a lot to do with who has tw best chane of knocking the Pats out of the Palyoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I think he is probably saying that he is rooting for the Ravens the rest of the way. I usually root for the Ravens after the Jets are out of it as well, just like I am a fan of every team the Patriots or Giants play. Before the Eagles got Vick, they were the team I pulled for when Jets were done.

I think I'm jumping on the Peyton Manning bandwagon this year though. Without Suggs and Lewis, the Ravens aren't really the Ravens anymore. It has a lot to do with who has tw best chane of knocking the Pats out of the Palyoffs.
    You mean the old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    My brother is a giants fan keeps telling me to jump ship but I never had but Rex and suckchez are making it hard. I would rather watch o'donnel qb the jets than suckchez
    Neil O'Donnell would probably play even worse with this team.

Jets Insider VIP
    FTR, I NEVER thought Jay Mohr was funny. Not at all.

Good riddins (sic).

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    FTR, I NEVER thought Jay Mohr was funny. Not at all.

Good riddins (sic).
    You know how much I give a damn about Mohr?

To this day I don't know what that clown looks like......nor do I care.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You know how much I give a damn about Mohr?

To this day I don't know what that clown looks like......nor do I care.
    I watched a couple of seasons of the Ghost Whisperer, because I've always had a mad crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Once Mohr arrived full time in season 3, I stopped watching because I couldn't stand listening to him, much less seeing him. His voice is annoying as hell. After he left, the show sucked and even JLH couldn't make it worth watching for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    The man loves his wife. Good for him.

I think Mohr Cox would have been worse.
    But it would be more accurate because his wife is his beard.

All Pro
    If you're going to switch teams, at least pick a GOOD ONE!

I have tried switching - and it's not working. Texans, Niners, Packers, nothing!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hey, I thi- wait, who?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Doing a guest spot with Boomer and Carton. Says he has left the Jets and is now a Ravens fan.

Aside from being a fair weather fan, he is pretty funny this morning.

SAR, any thoughts????

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/boomer-c...d/#listen-live

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/s...dio-66-wfan-ny
    Jay is a Jets fan. He may say he's jumping ship - but he can't! While he may be more famous than most on this board, he is definitely as addicted to this franchise as the rest of us.

Don't worry feeling's mutual Jay I stopped being a fan of your movies when I saw Jane Austen's Mafia 15 years ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Jay is a Jets fan. He may say he's jumping ship - but he can't! While he may be more famous than most on this board, he is definitely as addicted to this franchise as the rest of us.
    He hasn't visited this site since August.

And he hasn't been funny since the mid-90's.

Aside from the Christopher Walken impression (which I will always admit is damn good) the guy is incapable of saying anything funny. I've never found anything he's said funny and the only movie hes been in that was good was Jerry Maguire 20 years ago. Unfunny comedian who has to appear on unfunny shows like Boomer and Corny.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 11-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.

All League
    He doesn't come by because of all the crap people gave him. Anyways, what does that have to do with him being a fan?

Veteran
    Oh, wow, SAR was right again. I remember all the flack the poor guy got when he had a spat with this guy, a common theme I see occurring time and time again. It's got to be tough when you bring inconvenient truths to the masses.

He doesn't come by because of all the crap people gave him. Anyways, what does that have to do with him being a fan?
    Typical internet tough guys that are jealous of a guy who is a successful comic and feel the need to attack because they have an inferiority complex. Same crap with Fireman Ed. F*cking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Jay was joking probably.

Im not watching the games anymore until sanchez gets benched. But I would never follow another team. That makes no sense.
    I haven't missed a Jet game in probably 10 years, but I'm not watching anymore either until Sanchez isn't no longer the starting QB.

I'm going to use the 3 hours a week of freedom I have (from either work or kids/wife) to go see a movie that isn't animated!

Jets Insider VIP
    Because he can visit the site without posting. People may not like the bickering that goes on here but this is arguably the best source for Jets news anywhere. I can't imagine a fan that's aware of JI not checking in on news occasionally. I imagine someone with power here could look up his visit rate over the years. I'd be surprised if he ever went 4 months without at least once checking in on Jets news, whether he actually posted or not.