View Poll Results: Ex or Gf.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • The ex

32 61.54%
  • The gf

20 38.46%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok you lucky bastards. Ex wife has been in contact everyday and wants back in

Jets Insider VIP

Ok you lucky bastards. Ex wife has been in contact everyday and wants back in

The guys that know well they know. Ff2 was quite fond of her. Anyhow she wants,to come and spend Christmas with me her and my son. Flash backwards I was a crazy alcoholic money making machine with serious character flaws that affected anyone even crossing my path. Treated her quite bad in the end. I was wrong and never blamed her for leaving.

Flash foward quit drinking liver disease liver transplant two years sober remarkable personality transformation I credit God and God alone. Sry atheist scum. Plumber.

Beautiful hot in the pants Asian girlfriend live in gf.,things quite serious. Though she is not done partying never had kids from Vegas and is flighty,sometimes.

Ex and,Gf hot equal but different. Edge no one

Sex gf is a freak. Edge gf

Ex has my,son and is a great mother and wife. Edge ex

Ex gf both great conversation fun to be,with. Edge no one

Ex feels we owe it,to our son to see if, with me being like I am now if we would have always stayed together. If there is still love there. So we should see what happens over Christmas. She has been very respectful of my relationship and said,she felt she just had to say it before the chance was gone forever.

Hampur you are once again making real life decisions. God be with you.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 11-27-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

pics or gtfo

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Flash foward quit drinking liver disease liver transplant two years sober remarkable personality transformation I credit God and God alone. Sry atheist scum. Plumber.
    Your doctor might have had something to do with it too. Just sayin'.

WLGFY

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    pics or gtfo

-
    Gf or ex wife you've seen both. Nutjob

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    pics or gtfo

-
    Yeah, this is where I'm at too. Post haste.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Your doctor might have had something to do with it too. Just sayin'.

WLGFY
    Yes the doctors were like santas little helpers

If you go back, you're a complete idiot. Go forward, not back to former problems.

Sounds like you have a great girlfriend. Stay with her to determine if she is "the one". If not, go find someone else other than your ex-wife.

Hopefully SouthSide can take some time out to get in here and drop some knowledge.

Jets Insider VIP
    Exes that try to come back around the holidays seem ingenuine to me. The holidays make people feel lonely etc. I would be worried that this is a holiday phase and her feelings are not true.

Stick with the new girl if it is going well.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Gf or ex wife you've seen both. Nutjob
    Nah....not them, you.

You were hot, all skinny n bald.... and wearing that ninja spaceman suit.

Yum yum spaceman

omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Hopefully SouthSide can take some time out to get in here and drop some knowledge.
    Well.... I'm afraid my input would be scattered about to the wind. Thus I will be refraining from this conversation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If you go back, you're a complete idiot. Go forward, not back to former problems.

Sounds like you have a great girlfriend. Stay with her to determine if she is "the one". If not, go find someone else other than your ex-wife.
    Makes,sense. But I still am a complete idiot. So there's that to deal with too

Makes,sense. But I still am a complete idiot. So there's that to deal with too
    I don't believe that. Ragu, over the years, I've seen a few people try to reconcile with former wives/girlfriends. It has always resulted in a failed relationship. Eventually, all the issues which caused the breakup return.

I'll be honest, this is a very difficult situation to give advice on.

First, it sounds like your drinking was a root cause of the problems with your ex-wife. No doubt she knows that you've been sober she wants to reconcile the differences. Do you have resentment that she would leave you because of your addiction?

In my opinion, I think if the problems in the marriage could be solved (in this case it appears that they have been) and there are children involved then I would give it a shot. I think it's worth the risk especially considering the current lady friend is still in a party phase. In the end I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Take back the ex, but only if you want to hand her a massive dumptruck full of guilt-trip ammo to fire at you every time you veer off into disagreement/argument/fight land, which all couples do now and then. She'll appreciate the new you except when she's angry, at which time she'll never let you live down the old you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I don't believe that. Ragu, over the years, I've seen a few people try to reconcile with former wives/girlfriends. It has always resulted in a failed relationship. Eventually, all the issues which caused the breakup return.
    Yes I understand that and have seen it too. But borgo the problem seriously was my drinking and insane temper. I do feel I owe it to her to see what im like sober. Drinking in my case is never an option again. It,would literally be jumping off a bridge. She really got the worst of the worst with me and still tried,to make it work. Know what im saying

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The guys that know well they know. Ff2 was quite fond of her. Anyhow she wants,to come and spend Christmas with me her and my son. Flash backwards I was a crazy alcoholic money making machine with serious character flaws that affected anyone even crossing my path. Treated her quite bad in the end. I was wrong and never blamed her for leaving.

Beautiful hot in the pants Asian girlfriend live in gf.,things quite serious. Though she is not done partying never had kids from Vegas and is flighty,sometimes.

Ex and,Gf hot equal but different. Edge no one

Sex gf is a freak. Edge gf

Ex has my,son and is a great mother and wife. Edge ex

Ex gf both great conversation fun to be,with. Edge no one

Ex feels we owe it,to our son to see if, with me being like I am now if we would have always stayed together. If there is still love there. So we should see what happens over Christmas. She has been very respectful of my relationship and said,she felt she just had to say it before the chance was gone forever.

Hampur you are once again making real life decisions. God be with you.
    You brought the child into the world, if at all possible make it right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Well.... I'm afraid my input would be scattered about to the wind. Thus I will be refraining from this conversation.

First, it sounds like your drinking was a root cause of the problems with your ex-wife. No doubt she knows that you've been sober she wants to reconcile the differences. Do you have resentment that she would leave you because of your addiction?

In my opinion, I think if the problems in the marriage could be solved (in this case it appears that they have been) and there are children involved then I would give it a shot. I think it's worth the risk especially considering the current lady friend is still in a party phase.

Jets Insider VIP

In my opinion, I think if the problems in the marriage could be solved (in this case it appears that they have been) and there are children involved then I would give it a shot. I think it's worth the risk especially considering the current lady friend is still in a party phase. In the end I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
    Very good Southside you google that or wtf.

If not well done

Jets Insider VIP
    As rule of thumb, I'd say never go back to an ex.

That being said, my current wife and I dated for 2 years, broke up 1 year,got back together and now have 2 kids.

On the other hand, I could also be a single mofo, bangin hotties la Carlton.

Conclusion: no advice whatsoever.

Kudos to cleaning up your act.