View Poll Results: Ex or Gf.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • The ex

32 61.54%
  • The gf

20 38.46%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok you lucky bastards. Ex wife has been in contact everyday and wants back in

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    100% !me commmmmmmmonn you guys remember my posting. Imagine real life behind the keyboard. Real people real problems. Some real smart chunky kid said that once
    Well then she must be quite a woman to want you back. Plus you get your kid back too. So rarely do we get second chances in life. My advice: don't **** it up a second time.

All League
    This should be a poll.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Well then she must be quite a woman to want you back. Plus you get your kid back too. So rarely do we get second chances in life. My advice: don't **** it up a second time.
    That's exactly what my father would have said. Don't **** it up.

Dad going to work ........dont **** it up

Dad made alot of money,this year...... don't **** it up

Dad bought a new car.........don't **** it up.

Should put that on a t shirt

All Pro
    The guys that know well they know. Ff2 was quite fond of her. Anyhow she wants,to come and spend Christmas with me her and my son. Flash backwards I was a crazy alcoholic money making machine with serious character flaws that affected anyone even crossing my path. Treated her quite bad in the end. I was wrong and never blamed her for leaving.

Flash foward quit drinking liver disease liver transplant two years sober remarkable personality transformation I credit God and God alone. Sry atheist scum. Plumber.

Beautiful hot in the pants Asian girlfriend live in gf.,things quite serious. Though she is not done partying never had kids from Vegas and is flighty,sometimes.

Ex and,Gf hot equal but different. Edge no one

Sex gf is a freak. Edge gf

Ex has my,son and is a great mother and wife. Edge ex

Ex gf both great conversation fun to be,with. Edge no one

Ex feels we owe it,to our son to see if, with me being like I am now if we would have always stayed together. If there is still love there. So we should see what happens over Christmas. She has been very respectful of my relationship and said,she felt she just had to say it before the chance was gone forever.

Hampur you are once again making real life decisions. God be with you.
    First, congratulations on turning your life around. I hope this all works for you. Any chance of keeping the ex and current both around?

What kind of work did you do that you were a money making machine. I'd love to be a small kink in a money making machine.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    First, congratulations on turning your life around. I hope this all works for you. Any chance of keeping the ex and current both around?

What kind of work did you do that you were a money making machine. I'd love to be a small kink in a money making machine.
    Fifth.... Nice try DA paradise

All Pro
    What does that mean?

What does that mean?
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
    I know I can't afford it, whatever the hell it is. Just want to know what it means.

All Pro
    Ok, maybe it means pleading the fifth and it may not be 100% legal? Ok, I'll shut up. Now, about the 3-some....

Jets Insider VIP
    What does that mean?
    I was s buisness owner. With partners. Just messing around with you.

No chance keeping both. Maybe for this month yeah

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll ask the question I'm surprised FFDootz hasn't asked yet - who is the better cook?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I'll ask the question I'm surprised FFDootz hasn't asked yet - who is the better cook?
    Gf a chef but will never cook ever. Rarely will clean anything but tries

Ex cooks good but is the best old school mom laundry cleaning etc.. Immaculate house

Ex cooks good but is the best old school mom laundry cleaning etc.. Immaculate house
    This really is a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    pics or gtfo

-
    I wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I wanna see
    +2's

Undrafted Free Agent
    Hey
    I am currently in a similar situation as you, albeit on the opposite side of this. 1 year divorced from an amazing woman who developed an alcohol problem that disintegrated our marriage. We were together for 18 years. In that year, I have watched her turn her life around and become sober, driven , and mentally clear. She has reverted back to the person I loved mentally, physically, and spiritually.

I also have a really special girlfriend who provides things that she never did, but in the end it will never be the same. I am reconciling with my ex wife because she has proven to me by dramatically turning her life around that she is serious about beginning again. Like a phoenix from the ashes comes a new tier to the relationship.

Maybe you guys don't get back together, maybe you just become good friends. Either way it is healthy for you and your family to reconcile and grow from there.

Quote Originally Posted by geekbeatking View Post
    Hey
    I am currently in a similar situation as you, albeit on the opposite side of this. 1 year divorced from an amazing woman who developed an alcohol problem that disintegrated our marriage. We were together for 18 years. In that year, I have watched her turn her life around and become sober, driven , and mentally clear. She has reverted back to the person I loved mentally, physically, and spiritually.

I also have a really special girlfriend who provides things that she never did, but in the end it will never be the same. I am reconciling with my ex wife because she has proven to me by dramatically turning her life around that she is serious about beginning again. Like a phoenix from the ashes comes a new tier to the relationship.

Maybe you guys don't get back together, maybe you just become good friends. Either way it is healthy for you and your family to reconcile and grow from there.
    A beautiful insightful post in the Hampur.

The world is def on the verge of a Zombiepocalypse

OK, female perspective here. Any chance your GF will let you spend Christmas with your ex and kid - without GF? My parents did that for me and my brothers, and since they were amiable it felt good. That might be a good trial run.

Since your drinking was the reason your marriage ended, and you have a kid together, I think it's worth another try. You don't have to live together immediately. I'd recommend you date your ex for a bit to see if she's able to forgive you and move forward. She should go to Al-Anon to work on her previous justifiable anger about your drinking.

Other poster was right: hot sex doesn't last forever. Do you still find your ex sexy? LOL other guys - there's NO CHANCE of a 3-some in this situation!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by geekbeatking View Post
    Hey

Just be careful you werent the one that drove he to drink to begin with.

That would suck.

j/k- glad to hear things turned around for you.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Dude, come on. You're answering your own question here. Crawl back on your hands and knees if that's what it takes.