View Poll Results: Ex or Gf.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • The ex

    32 61.54%
  • The gf

    20 38.46%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 279

Thread: Ok you lucky bastards. Ex wife has been in contact everyday and wants back in

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Wtf why u breaking my balls. Here it's the last one I can find I deleted all the good ones after the split. All I got now Vote

    I still have a bunch you sent me.

    Those were the days.

  2. #222
    Great I just had a minor meltdown on the strip. Someone e-fight me and kill me. Or just kill me in real life. Ragu any chance we can strap a saddle to your poodle and force Stokes to ride it around at the (re)union?

  3. #223
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Great I just had a minor meltdown on the strip. Someone e-fight me and kill me. Or just kill me in real life. Ragu any chance we can strap a saddle to your poodle and force Stokes to ride it around at the (re)union?
    Your Mexican costume sucked and it kept Sanchez hope alive.

    Be
    yaaaaatch.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Your Mexican costume sucked and it kept Sanchez hope alive.

    Be
    yaaaaatch.
    If I kill myself tonight you can have my old avatar. I leave it to you as a gift.

  5. #225
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    She probably looked like a Bond girl 5 years ago, but in another 5 she'll look like the woman who dry cleans my suits.

    Go back to your wife.
    Top Ten JI All-Century Post

    Congratulations, you've won a lifetime of misery - free Jets broadcasts for life. As long as you stay in the NY Metro region.
    Last edited by isired; 11-29-2012 at 12:07 AM.

  6. #226
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    If I kill myself tonight you can have my old avatar. I leave it to you as a gift.
    you don't do well in Interwebz fights do you?

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    you don't do well in Interwebz fights do you?
    Arguments yes. The witty fake "I just kicked you in the e-balls then followed it up with a donkey upper cut"? Not so much.

  8. #228
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Arguments yes. The witty fake "I just kicked you in the e-balls then followed it up with a donkey upper cut"? Not so much.
    Caltron is sooooooooo much cooler than you....

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Let me know if you need a stunt cock it's my 25th anniversary and I feel frisky

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    LMFAO! That's brilliant, JW. Wish I had thought of your coinage.

    Please add to the Hampur lexicon.

  10. #230
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,550
    After that sex last night im sorry GF just pulled way out ahead Way the f out ahead

    Green ,, Paulie Please delete the photos if you can please. Im begging

  11. #231
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    After that sex last night im sorry GF just pulled way out ahead Way the f out ahead

    Green ,, Paulie Please delete the photos if you can please. Im begging
    You expect us to scroll through 12 pages looking for photos to delete?

    And what about your son?

    Bangin this chick more important than him?

    Good God, man.


  12. #232
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Go to a porn site you infant jerkoff
    Ragu, Get a grip Dude, busting your balls, same way I would expect you to had i started this post.

  13. #233
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,283
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    After that sex last night im sorry GF just pulled way out ahead Way the f out ahead

    Green ,, Paulie Please delete the photos if you can please. Im begging
    She must have known that it was all on the line and pulled out some **** she was saving, huh?

    These women never make anything easy, huh?

  14. #234
    stick with that Asian chick, Ragu.

    I mean this as a compliment, but she looks like she could bang the polish off a trailer hitch. Good for you, son.

  15. #235
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Great I just had a minor meltdown on the strip. Someone e-fight me and kill me. Or just kill me in real life. Ragu any chance we can strap a saddle to your poodle and force Stokes to ride it around at the (re)union?
    I have to say I'm very impressed by your posts lately. Even enough to make up for the green tie/gray suit debacle.

  16. #236
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,679
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    After that sex last night im sorry GF just pulled way out ahead Way the f out ahead

    Green ,, Paulie Please delete the photos if you can please. Im begging
    You're a trophy man, aren't you? As soon as you bag one chick, it's off to the next. Amirite?

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I have to say I'm very impressed by your posts lately. Even enough to make up for the green tie/gray suit debacle.
    That's it. I'm wearing that combo to the reunion. Maybe the stache too.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    That's it. I'm wearing that combo to the reunion. Maybe the stache too.
    Possibly on a phone interview?

  19. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Possibly on a phone interview?
    I pray he shows up too.

  20. #240
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    That's it. I'm wearing that condom to the reunion. Maybe the stache too.






    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us