View Poll Results: Ex or Gf.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • The ex

    32 61.54%
  • The gf

    20 38.46%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 279 of 279

Thread: Ok you lucky bastards. Ex wife has been in contact everyday and wants back in

  1. #261
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'll give you an LOL since I don't want a PM titled "Where's MY LOL, Hayseed?"
    Er, dont check your PM's.




    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    and thinking I, was, out of the hampuer loop.
    This is the first time this has occurred to you.

    Interesting.

    -

  2. #262
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,894
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Is he a brawny, mobbed up, x-con hiding in sTdend iZland after tuning up his wife in Fla....

    Or is he an emaciated Liver transplant patiend, garbed in black pajamiz.. smidden with a tranny PHilipinno.

    Comma COmma Comma comma comma CHameleon.

    He cums and goes. He cums and go oh oh ohs.

    That sort of thing with angle braceleds.

    -



  3. #263
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Burn this thread it's starting to make me nervous.

  4. #264
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Burn this thread it's starting to make me nervous.
    Wait until the itching and the swelling kicks in...

  5. #265
    Resolution please.

  6. #266
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Resolution please.
    You flaccid hound douchebag ****.

  7. #267
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Exwife. Sort of, end thread ban Southside now.

  8. #268
    I don't get the outrage.®

  9. #269
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I don't get the outrage.®
    Painful process. Wasn't as easy as I had originally thought. My prediction should have been PAIN like Mr T talking to reporters in Rocky 3.

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Painful process. Wasn't as easy as I had originally thought. My prediction should have been PAIN like Mr T talking to reporters in Rocky 3.
    Understood.

    No good deed goes unpunished I suppose. Well I'm rooting for a successful go around this time.

  11. #271
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Understood.

    No good deed goes unpunished I suppose. Well I'm rooting for a successful go around this time.
    Well thats all that really counts. Thanks ill see if I can bring this to a happy ending for you. That's what matters most

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Well thats all that really counts. Thanks ill see if I can bring this to a happy ending for you. That's what matters most
    After all this time all you want is a hand job?

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Well thats all that really counts. Thanks ill see if I can bring this to a happy ending for you. That's what matters most
    On second thought, I take it back. You sarcastic jerkbag.

  14. #274
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    On second thought, I take it back. You sarcastic jerkbag.
    Change jerkbag to **** and you sound just like her. Go get your hair done baby love u

  15. #275
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,070
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Resolution please.
    You say you want a resolution? Well, you know... we all want to change the world.

    -

  16. #276
    sorry i didn't get to read all the previous posts - but the ONLY question you should be asking is "which option will give me the best chance to maintain sobriety." remember you will never be cured of alcoholism. you will always be an alcoholic.

    perhaps your ex drove you to drink in the first place - but to me the fact that your ex is "still in party phase" really worries me.

    congratulations on the transplant - it truly is a gift of life. someone died and now you can live. the only question to ask is how will you stay sober one day at a time. good luck. god bless you.

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by jets19keyshawn View Post
    sorry i didn't get to read all the previous posts - but the ONLY question you should be asking is "which option will give me the best chance to maintain sobriety." remember you will never be cured of alcoholism. you will always be an alcoholic.

    perhaps your ex drove you to drink in the first place - but to me the fact that your ex is "still in party phase" really worries me.

    congratulations on the transplant - it truly is a gift of life. someone died and now you can live. the only question to ask is how will you stay sober one day at a time. good luck. god bless you.
    oh, i think that ship has sailed...




    and then sank:


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You flaccid hound douchebag ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Painful process. Wasn't as easy as I had originally thought. My prediction should have been PAIN like Mr T talking to reporters in Rocky 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Change jerkbag to **** and you sound just like her. Go get your hair done baby love u

  18. #278
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,520
    Quote Originally Posted by jets19keyshawn View Post
    sorry i didn't get to read all the previous posts - but the ONLY question you should be asking is "which option will give me the best chance to maintain sobriety." remember you will never be cured of alcoholism. you will always be an alcoholic.

    perhaps your ex drove you to drink in the first place - but to me the fact that your ex is "still in party phase" really worries me.

    congratulations on the transplant - it truly is a gift of life. someone died and now you can live. the only question to ask is how will you stay sober one day at a time. good luck. god bless you.
    Thank you,,or your kind words. God,bless you too. I'm really just hoping,this ****ing thread will disappear like it did before that numbnuts Southside bumped it. Not your,fault thanks again.

    Southside you are a miserable tired hand broken pride drooling douchebag

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Thank you,,or your kind words. God,bless you too. I'm really just hoping,this ****ing thread will disappear like it did before that numbnuts Southside bumped it. Not your,fault thanks again.

    Southside you are a miserable tired hand broken pride drooling douchebag
    That might be the kindest thing you've ever said to me.

    I laud our friendship.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us