Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fireman Ed's Replacement!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    look who nyjetssuck.com suggests who should be the new mascot...

http://nyjetssuck.com/****-the-jets-...-new-super-fan

The Flying Burrito brothers?

Whynot

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    You could put him on your shoulders except with your midget stature you'd just look like a regular person. Not to mention when you got sick of his three testicles doing the macarena all over your neck and you dump him unceremoniously he will grab your hair system in panic and you'll be humiliated on the big screen as it flies off your black head.
    lol, stop describing me, I'll be unable to shop in peace.

-

Oh what the ****

I think I found the Jet's new mascot, ans she's not impressed.

Also, lol that you frequent nyjetssuck.com. Deek.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Also, lol that you frequent nyjetssuck.com. Deek.
    Saw the site for the very first time from the link Sooth provided in his own thread...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=251291

Double Deek.

Saw the site for the very first time from the link Sooth provided in his own thread...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=251291

Double Deek.
    Damn. If you had owned it that would have been classic.

Bozo or Clarabell the Clown!

All Pro
    Sanchez it is the only job he is qualified for

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Sweet jebus! Just what we need!

I thought after we lost Fireman Ed we'd get Policeman 32Green!
    LMAO

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Insert clown picture here...

How about FootMan---a guy in a giant foot costume who runs up to Rex and gets him excited.

NY Jetman

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYJetman/

NY Jetman is a great guy and I think a few of you may be confusing him with Captain Jet. I know its easy to be cynical on the fan base this season, but please consider supporting NY Jetman - in my humble opinion he is what the fan base needs right now. Time for a fresh start with a new face leading the charge..

To All Jets Fans and Team Representatives,
    First off, a word of thanks to Fireman Ed, who has passionately led the Gang Green Faithful for many years – your enthusiasm, charisma and dedication to the team has been unparalleled and those who bleed green know you have been a true fan. Those who have made it difficult for you to attend games wearing your teams QB jersey (irrespective of his play on the field) should be ashamed of themselves.
    Speaking of those who bleed green, I have been fortunate enough to have gotten to know a true diehard fan over the past couple of seasons who I believe would be the perfect man for the job to take over Fireman Ed’s responsibilities – his name is Rob aka NY Jetman.
    NY Jetman has been faithfully driving to each Jets home game FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE as a sole season ticket holder for the past 7 seasons and through a friends seasons tickets since his early 20’s. He holds an open tailgate at L5 near the racetrack where he welcomes all fans and displays his loyalty to the NY Jets, from his attire to his DJing (everything from Springsteen to Eminem and yes there is some Gangham Style mixed in this year for the KPOP fans) to his hourly J-E-T-S chants on the mic. NY Jetman has not lost the faith as this season has posed its series of rollercoaster emotions and challenges for the fan base.
    But here is the real reason NY Jetman should be the next in line in section 140 to lead the fan base in J-E-T-S chants… he is a great person and someone the team sorely needs to improve its “circus” image in the newspapers the past few seasons since Rex came to town. Jetman selflessly drove down from New Hampshire post Hurricane Sandy to deliver a multitude of gallon canisters of gasoline and generators to his friends and neighbors in and around Toms River, NJ when supplies were at a shortage. He is the first in line on a weekly basis to get into the Metlife lots, often lining up at 5:30am on Sunday game days – DEDICATION. He stands by the side of the road during tailgates and hands out green and white beads, putting smiles on the faces of even the most dour Jets fans this season. He is the type of person this franchise needs to reinvigorate the fan base and refresh the image of the team post Fireman Ed.
    Please join me in supporting NY Jetman to lead the fan base through the rest of this season and beyond and join us this Sunday @ L5 – lets make it the biggest tailgate of the season and take to the stands to support our team.
    Cheers,
    SPL

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by lennox View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYJetman/

NY Jetman is a great guy and I think a few of you may be confusing him with Captain Jet. I know its easy to be cynical on the fan base this season, but please consider supporting NY Jetman - in my humble opinion he is what the fan base needs right now. Time for a fresh start with a new face leading the charge..

To All Jets Fans and Team Representatives,
    First off, a word of thanks to Fireman Ed, who has passionately led the Gang Green Faithful for many years – your enthusiasm, charisma and dedication to the team has been unparalleled and those who bleed green know you have been a true fan. Those who have made it difficult for you to attend games wearing your teams QB jersey (irrespective of his play on the field) should be ashamed of themselves.
    Speaking of those who bleed green, I have been fortunate enough to have gotten to know a true diehard fan over the past couple of seasons who I believe would be the perfect man for the job to take over Fireman Ed’s responsibilities – his name is Rob aka NY Jetman.
    NY Jetman has been faithfully driving to each Jets home game FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE as a sole season ticket holder for the past 7 seasons and through a friends seasons tickets since his early 20’s. He holds an open tailgate at L5 near the racetrack where he welcomes all fans and displays his loyalty to the NY Jets, from his attire to his DJing (everything from Springsteen to Eminem and yes there is some Gangham Style mixed in this year for the KPOP fans) to his hourly J-E-T-S chants on the mic. NY Jetman has not lost the faith as this season has posed its series of rollercoaster emotions and challenges for the fan base.
    But here is the real reason NY Jetman should be the next in line in section 140 to lead the fan base in J-E-T-S chants… he is a great person and someone the team sorely needs to improve its “circus” image in the newspapers the past few seasons since Rex came to town. Jetman selflessly drove down from New Hampshire post Hurricane Sandy to deliver a multitude of gallon canisters of gasoline and generators to his friends and neighbors in and around Toms River, NJ when supplies were at a shortage. He is the first in line on a weekly basis to get into the Metlife lots, often lining up at 5:30am on Sunday game days – DEDICATION. He stands by the side of the road during tailgates and hands out green and white beads, putting smiles on the faces of even the most dour Jets fans this season. He is the type of person this franchise needs to reinvigorate the fan base and refresh the image of the team post Fireman Ed.
    Please join me in supporting NY Jetman to lead the fan base through the rest of this season and beyond and join us this Sunday @ L5 – lets make it the biggest tailgate of the season and take to the stands to support our team.
    Cheers,
    SPL
    Can we bring back JetBabe so she can get to work uncovering this thinly veiled NY Jetman - SAR I conspiracy?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by lennox View Post

Listen, I'm going to be quite candid here:

The reason we hated Fireman Ed so much is because he didn't represent us. Jets fans aren't ex-blue collar workers sucking up questionable disability insurance on the taxpayer's dime after suing the city while pretending to be a "superfan" and actually becoming pseudo-management and making more money on the side at, again, the expense of the masses.

We need a furry plush mascot like everyone else. Give me a muscular, upright farm animal that's kid-friendly and call it a day. We don't need a 'superfan' because with all the sh-t we've put up with with this team we are ALL superfans. The kids need a mascot. Pick a farm animal, buy a green suit, done. Stop trying to shove some "I'm better than you" guy down our throats. We're beyond that.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Listen, I'm going to be quite candid here:

The reason we hated Fireman Ed so much is because he didn't represent us. Jets fans aren't ex-blue collar workers sucking up questionable disability insurance on the taxpayer's dime after suing the city while pretending to be a "superfan" and actually becoming pseudo-management and making more money on the side at, again, the expense of the masses.

We need a furry plush mascot like everyone else. Give me a muscular, upright farm animal that's kid-friendly and call it a day. We don't need a 'superfan' because with all the sh-t we've put up with with this team we are ALL superfans. The kids need a mascot. Pick a farm animal, buy a green suit, done. Stop trying to shove some "I'm better than you" guy down our throats. We're beyond that.

SAR I
    Once again, stop with this "we" talk...It's YOU not we...most of US don't agree with YOU

Damn you "facepage". I refuse your seductive lure to make me sign up

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Once again, stop with this "we" talk...It's YOU not we...most of US don't agree with YOU
    That's why so many of you are so wrong all the time.

10 + 2 = ____

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That's why so many of you are so wrong all the time.

10 + 2 = SAR's IQ

SAR I
    Fixed

Wrong about what exactly?