Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 154

Thread: Fireman Ed's Replacement!

  1. #121
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,199
    The next JET mascot,should be the -POPE- cause it seems like us JET FANS are "ALWAYS" PRAYING for things to get better with this team.

  2. #122
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,991
    We need a scantily clad hot broad with big cans to lead the cheer. Not another dude.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Better than Ed....

    Yes, the new mascot for the Jets should be dangling a New Hampshire license plate around his neck. Perfect.

  4. #124
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    We need a scantily clad hot broad with big cans to lead the cheer. Not another dude.
    +1. Sounds like the "Flight Crew" Let them handle it. .

  5. #125
    Is that a kilt or underwear he's got on? Also, looks like he's a big fan of Mardi Gras.

  6. #126
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    We need a scantily clad hot broad with big cans to lead the cheer. Not another dude.
    The Jets tried that with Jenn Sterger. Even the Jets can't get that right, having her fully dressed and ****.

  7. #127
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Also, looks like he's a big fan of Mardi Gras.
    Looks like he got s**t out by a float.


    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    The Jets tried that with Jenn Sterger.
    Hell is flames, eternal damnation.... and Jenn Sterger reading the Great Gatsby aloud over a mic.

    -

  8. #128
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Is that a kilt or underwear he's got on? Also, looks like he's a big fan of Mardi Gras.
    It's quite a confusing motif.

    At least Fireman Ed had an identity. Blue collar (before that was a bad word, SAR), NYC firefighter, the epitome of working class NY spots fan.

    "Jetman" just has too much stuff going on.

  9. #129
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

    the epitome of working class NY spots fan.

    JM is the epitome of a loony tunes from New Hampshire driving for six hours in their Jets pajamas.

    -

  10. #130
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    JM is the epitome of a loony tunes from New Hampshire driving for six hours in their Jets pajamas.

    -
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    Jetman is actually a perfect mascot for this clownish, amateur, mess of a professional sports team that completely lacks any identity or purpose.

    Godspeed Jetman. Just make sure you receive the blessings of the Godfather of sports fan caricatures, Captain Jet.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    Jetman is actually a perfect mascot for this clownish, amateur, mess of a professional sports team that completely lacks any identity or purpose.

    Godspeed Jetman. Just make sure you receive the blessings of the Godfather of sports fan caricatures, Captain Jet.
    Have Jetman get on Captain Jets shoulders... should be a sight to see...

  12. #132
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Have Jetman get on Captain Jets shoulders... should be a sight to see...
    The other patients would probably get a kick out of it too, until the nurse comes with their evening medications.

  13. #133
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,884
    ok...okay,...i'll do it....

  14. #134
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Yes, the new mascot for the Jets should be dangling a New Hampshire license plate around his neck. Perfect.
    I've been through a lot in my 4 decades of Jets fandom. But if this toolbag becomes the "face" of Jets fans, getting regular camera time and becoming the de facto leader of the chant, I'm burning my Jets stuff and focusing on pron full time.

  15. #135
    Sar likes to discuss his travels from New Hampshire back in the day... maybe "Jetman" is SAR?

  16. #136
    should be a "great time to be a Jets fan, season ticket holder, and PSL owner" this Sunday at Giantlife Stadium. I might even watch some of the game on television in my moms basement just for sh1ts & giggles.

  17. #137

    The Jet Pilot Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by dennis byrd 90 View Post
    I nominate Captain Jet. Not sure if people know who he is but you see him at the games. He wears a green Jets shirt, green pants, a black cape with Captain Jet on it. I vote for him. He is classic. If anyone has a pic please post. Thanks.
    How about these guys?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYJ-Ma...ref=ts&fref=ts

  18. #138
    I dont think this team/organization deserve any more J E T S chants for the rest of the season, anyway...They should actually be chanting T H A N K S to those of us that show up to the remaining games

  19. #139

    Flight Helmet Guys

    Not sure how to post pics! Lol. This is a cool one though:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...ze=2048%2C1529

  20. #140
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBroad View Post
    Not sure how to post pics! Lol. This is a cool one though:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...ze=2048%2C1529
    I remember the days we used to have a JetsBabe. Now it's just JetBroad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us