I'll take a stab...

Eat Good Dick

Or

Eat Giant Dick

Or

Eat Gholston's Dick...I give up...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Given the competition, IMO Jets are likely 3-2 in their remaining games. I actually think the Titans game is the toughest one left on the schedule. Jets are capable of beating all the teams left on their schedule. They're also capable of losing to to any of them. Injuries and incentive make it hard to predict outcomes this time of year for teams playing out the string.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^lol Mo.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Eat D***

Die

Go F*** yourself.
    Wow, I think you got it, Clouseau...

Except it was EGD, but you may have broke the code..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO

Did u hear that?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you stated the Jets completely dominated the Pats statistically all the while getting embarrassed on national TV by a score of 49-19.

Jets haven't won 2 friggn' games in a row this year.

And you think they can run the table?

Good call, as always.

This coming from some repugnant Pats fan who has no damned business even being on this forum to begin with? There's plenty of Jets hate threads on multiple Patriots forums out there, why don't you find one and disappear?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They CAN, but I sure as hell hope they DON'T. Meaningless wins that would lead to a 20-30 point loss to Denver or New England would do nothing for me. The more losses, the more likelihood of change. We need change.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    This coming from some repugnant Pats fan who has no damned business even being on this forum to begin with? There's plenty of Jets hate threads on multiple Patriots forums out there, why don't you find one and disappear?
    C'mon, Bill, I know we're brothers and all, but did you see the game last week?

The war is over, we lost before the first fart, so lets all have a beer and a laugh, isn't that more fun than actually trying to believe this squad is going to run the friggen table?
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 11-27-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Wow, I think you got it, Clouseau...

Except it was EGD, but you may have broke the code..
    Yep, kinda like your QB forgetting the play and sniffing his Olineman's ass.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, kinda like your QB forgetting the play and sniffing his Olineman's ass.
    Dumbass Sanchez, that has instantly become the most embarrassing play in Jets history...and there is some serious competition for that title, there's been alot of ridiculously embarrassing Jet plays during my lifetime...😳

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey DWC, what are you, on your 12th friggn' screen name?

Just stop embarassing Jets fans who know the game of football.

You are a complete clown on this board, and 99% of Jets fans will agree (except RahRaH, JonEJet and sg3) you are friggn' clueless.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    C'mon, Bill, I know we're brothers and all, but did you see the game last week?

The war is over, we lost before the first fart, so lets all have a beer and a laugh, isn't that more fun than actually trying to believe this squad is going to run the friggen table?
    I don't mind a Jets fan ripping the team, but do we really need some condescending Pats fan over here doing it too? We know full well what they think of our team and they never miss an opportunity to kick us when we're down. What do we need that around here for? This is supposed to be a place for Jets fans not gloating idiotic Patriots fans who can seem to realize that they got handed a gift by the Jets last thursday. When a team turns the ball over 5 times you got handed a gift! if the Jets won the game on 5 Patriots turnovers I would admit that but somehow this idiotic Patriots fan won't. Why is he even here?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I just can't see it happening. They'll be playing teams with pretty poor records, but most have the same record as the Jets. So if anyone is confident that we will run the table, tell me why? What makes you think we are a better 4-7 team than 4 out of our last 5 opponents?

I can certainly see all of those games being competitive and that will be great for most of the run-of-the-mill Jets fans. They'll see a team that is playing great.

But for most of the realistic Jets fans, we'll know that there being competitive with subpar competition. We'll also know that this is going nowhere fast even if they do manage to run the table.
    No chance.

It took the Jets 11 games in order to win 4, so the chances are it'll take 15 games before they win their next 5!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey DWC, what are you, on your 12th friggn' screen name?

Just stop embarassing Jets fans who know the game of football.

You are a complete clown on this board, and 99% of Jets fans will agree (except RahRaH, JonEJet and sg3) you are friggn' clueless.
    Listen fool, I happen to have played against Boomer Esiason in highschool. I happen to know the game of football pretty well and have been following this team since the late 60's. What's your pedigree? Here you are on a Jets forum making a damn fool of YOURSELF, and you have the nerve to question what I'm doing here and suggesting I'm posting as someone else? Get your head checked out and get back where you belong douchebag.

GO JETS!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is he even here?
    Why are YOU here? You were perms banned 5 times at this and other sites.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen fool, I happen to have played against Boomer Esiason in highschool. I happen to know the game of football pretty well and have been following this team since the late 60's. What's your pedigree? Here you are on a Jets forum making a damn fool of YOURSELF, and you have the nerve to question what I'm doing here and suggesting I'm posting as someone else? Get your head checked out and get back where you belong douchebag.

GO JETS!
    How did you do in that game against Boomer, mate?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind a Jets fan ripping the team, but do we really need some condescending Pats fan over here doing it too? We know full well what they think of our team and they never miss an opportunity to kick us when we're down. What do we need that around here for? This is supposed to be a place for Jets fans not gloating idiotic Patriots fans who can seem to realize that they got handed a gift by the Jets last thursday. When a team turns the ball over 5 times you got handed a gift! if the Jets won the game on 5 Patriots turnovers I would admit that but somehow this idiotic Patriots fan won't. Why is he even here?
    I hear what your saying, but at some point, you have to stop taking it so seriously, we all get pissed at the Patriot guys at some point and vice versa, I know I went haywire on Vinny/Guido the other day, but really, we're all a bunch of guys who love the game of football and if we were ever all in the same room we'd have a pisser. That's the way I look at it.