Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can the Jets run the table?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Why are YOU here? You were perms banned 5 times at this and other sites.
    Another jackass Pats fan here... surprised? Me neither... I guess it's hard for you to accept the fact that there actually are some Jets fans here who stick up for the team regardless what the record is. This is our team, it's been our team for decades, and good or bad IT'S OURS! We really don't care what you think of our dedication to the team so why don't you get lost and get a life at the same time?

By the way, I remember your precious Patriots team when it was the absolute doormat of the NFL and the Jets used to wipe thier asses with them year after year after year. Where were you then newbie? Not born yet?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Listen fool, I happen to have played against Boomer Esiason in highschool.
    Did you spill the water bottle during a timeout?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, I remember your precious Patriots team when it was the absolute doormat of the NFL and the Jets used to wipe thier asses with them year after year after year.
    When the hell was that?

Whip out your stats and prove it DWC.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELL NO!!! We aren't good and all of the teams we are playing in the final five are just as bad as us and people are foolish to think we are better than any of them.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Did you spill the water bottle during a timeout?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    HELL NO!!! We aren't good and all of the teams we are playing in the final five are just as bad as us and people are foolish to think we are better than any of them.
    Welcome to the board, objectivity will get you killed here.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I hear what your saying, but at some point, you have to stop taking it so seriously, we all get pissed at the Patriot guys at some point and vice versa, I know I went haywire on Vinny/Guido the other day, but really, we're all a bunch of guys who love the game of football and if we were ever all in the same room we'd have a pisser. That's the way I look at it.

Well maybe, but these guys are all Patriots newbies who have no historical reference to their own team. They weren't there when the Patriots were a laughingstock franchise for years and years and years. They have no idea what it means to stick with your team through many many bad years. They have no historical perspective and no sense of empathy for Jets fans as a result. They're nothing but a bunch of frontrunning spoiled brats who would drop the Pats like a hot potato the first time they went 6-10. Did you hear them booing Brady up at Gillette a few weeks ago when the Jets were winning in the 4th? That's the kind of spoil brats the Patriots have for fans... Not a one of them can ever match up to Jets fans in the true fandom department. You don't just love your team when they win, you stick with them when they lose too. 94% of Pats fans will never understand that, and when their team finally does start losing you'll see tumbleweeds blowing across the 50 yard line at Gillette.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well maybe, but these guys are all Patriots newbies who have no historical reference to their own team. They weren't there when the Patriots were a laughingstock franchise for years and years and years. They have no idea what it means to stick with your team through many many bad years.
    I sat through a 1-15 and a 2-14 season in a friggn'n high school stadium with metal seats as a season ticket holder for 10 years.

Who the F*** are you to tell me I have no "historical reference" of my team?

You were just a sperm cell the last time the Jets won anything.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sat through a 1-15 and a 2-14 season in a friggn'n high school stadium with metal seats as a season ticket holder for 10 years.

If you actually were a Pats fan back then, then you would actually know what it means to lose and how it feels to lose and might have a little empathy for the fans of teams that are losing. I'm not a Cleveland Browns fan, but I do know how those fans feel, and I would like to see them have a few winning seasons and even win a Superbowl for those fans out there. I'm not over on the Browns board kicking their fans when they're down like you are sir. What kind of a sick spoiled brat does that? You I guess... but not me and not the vast majority of Jets fans who know what it means to lose and know that when you actually do win you shouldn't rub other people's faces in it. But to do that you'de have to have some degree of depth and class, which we all know people from New England are seriously in short supply of.
    Last edited by billygreen; 11-27-2012 at 10:46 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO. Good post.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-27-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    LMAO. Good post.
    For crying out loud Bushy, you slammed me for years.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how a run can be considered when winning 1 game is an issue

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you actually were a Pats fan back then, then you would actually know what it means to lose and how it feels to lose and might have a little empathy for the fans of teams that are losing. I'm not a Cleveland Browns fan, but I do know how those fans feel, and I would like to see them have a few winning seasons and even win a Superbowl for those fans out there. I'm not over on the Browns board kicking their fans when they're down like you are sir. What kind of a sick spoiled brat does that? You I guess... but not me and not the vast majority of Jets fans who know what it means to lose and know that when you actually do win you shouldn't rub other people's faces in it. But to do that you'de have to have some degree of depth and class, which we all know people from New England are seriously in short supply of.
    Empathy? Why? Pats and Jets are enemies. We would all be talkin' **** if we ever won anything. I know we all did back in 2010 when we beat their ass in the playoffs. What sucks is we can only rejoice in the fact that the Pats are always good enough to lose to the Giants in the SB.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    What sucks is we can only rejoice in the fact that the Pats are always good enough to lose to the Giants in the SB.
    What came first, man walking on the moon or the Jets playing in the Super Bowl?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What came first, man walking on the moon or the Jets playing in the Super Bowl?
    Trick question...

The correct answer is your 30th birthday

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Trick question...

The correct answer is your 30th birthday
    Well played AGAW.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, I remember your precious Patriots team when it was the absolute doormat of the NFL and the Jets used to wipe thier asses with them year after year after year. Where were you then newbie? Not born yet?
    I was at Shaefer Stadium watching. But FTR I am younger than TX. But everyone is younger than TX.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will more likely run INTO the table, then fall down and fumble.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I was at Shaefer Stadium watching. But FTR I am younger than TX. But everyone is younger than TX.
    FTR dust and rocks are younger than TXtroll

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    someone needs a hug.

Or a camping trip.