Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90

Thread: PREDICT the SCORE: JETS vs az cardinals

  1. #41

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Who won last week's pick?
    there must have been some kind of electrical surge at my house last monday during the rainstorm here.
    maybe a bolt of lightning hit my old oak tree, that overshadows my house...
    anyway, all remnants of last weeks game have magically been wiped clean from my computer!
    as if that game never even happened!
    imagine that...
    so i guess there was no winner last week.

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,157
    Jets 38

    Cardinals 3

    Sanchez 3TDs

    3 picks and a fumble for the Jet D




    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,569
    Jets 9-7
    Coples safety
    Powell TD

    Fireman Ed replacement bood

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    there must have been some kind of electrical surge at my house last monday during the rainstorm here.
    maybe a bolt of lightning hit my old oak tree, that overshadows my house...
    anyway, all remnants of last weeks game have magically been wiped clean from my computer!
    as if that game never even happened!
    imagine that...
    so i guess there was no winner last week.
    I had Pats 34-17, I bet I would have placed

  5. #45
    17-0 Cards over Jesters.

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Jets 38

    Cardinals 3

    Sanchez 3TDs

    3 picks and a fumble for the Jet D




    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    he,s backkkkkkkkkkk.........


    What? No prediction of 2 SBs for Mark?

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,157
    GFY SOJF jacka$$

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    GFY SOJF jacka$$

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    LMAO. You would make a great match with Rae Caruths mom.

    She still swears he is innocent.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    he,s backkkkkkkkkkk.........


    What? No prediction of 2 SBs for Mark?
    In sg3's head, we're 10-1 right now working our way to a dominant 15-1 season where we blow out anyone on the schedule. Sanchez is frontrunner for MVP.

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,157
    Not true at all

    JUST a Jet fan rooting for his team

    And sticking with Rex and with Mark

    I'm sorry, I know you'd rather I hate the Jets and root against them like you do

    But I prefer not

    Shoot me

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by sg3; 11-30-2012 at 02:32 PM.

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    In sg3's head, we're 10-1 right now working our way to a dominant 15-1 season where we blow out anyone on the schedule. Sanchez is frontrunner for MVP.
    We will win 2 SBs right after we sweep the remaining 5 games.

    unless of course you HATE the JETS.

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,542
    27-13 Cards, we have 4 turnovers and finally score a meaningless TD with 34 seconds to go.

  13. #53
    I believe if the Draft were tomorrow, the Jets would have the 10th pick overall....


    Jets 17
    Zona 10


    J
    E
    T
    S

    Jets! Jets! Jets!

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,953
    Jets - 17
    Cards - 10

    This will be the jets last win of the season.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

    This will be the jets last win of the season.
    You know that we play Jacksonville next week, right?

  16. #56
    Jets win and cover, easy call here

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,047
    Bleh


    Meh

  18. #58
    jets 16
    cards 9

    I go on the under, neither team can score but both have decent defenses.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Jets 38

    Cardinals 3

    Sanchez 3TDs

    3 picks and a fumble for the Jet D




    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    You know that we play Jacksonville next week, right?
    I'll get my pick in early:

    Jags- 17
    Jets- 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us