Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 112

Thread: Worst Place to be when you have to Poop

  1. #81
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    My worst.

    Spent the whole day looking at office spaces for when I moved to Texas. Last spot, have to crap so bad, it's popping it's head out. Office is very nice, been vacant for a while. I tell the realtor I need to take a quick piss, and he says "Go ahead"

    Run in, squat down, power shoot out a massive dump. Immediate relief. Now look over, no TP. None. OK, not ideal, but I'll limp out, get to a gas station, and clean up. A little embarrassing, but ok. Smell becoming a problem, I go to flush. Hmmmmm, no water, reserve tank is empty. This log jam ain't going anywhere. It's just sitting there, stinking. No power, can't even turn on exhaust fan.. Texas... Summer.... Massive crap in tank.....

    I walk out, "Nope this one is a bit too big, lets get going."

    3 years later, I upgrade my office, move into the spot. Still no water on, but at some point, someone cleaned the foulness I left behind.

  2. #82
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    +2 - I didn't pick that line up until the second reading. I think I glossed over it on account of trying to see what happened. Its the exact observation of a little detail you sometimes have amidst an otherwise chaotic scene. And relayed hysterically.

    I liked the ordering of waffles to the room and then just ordering fruit with the client - veteran move. I'm going to pull that with my boss next time we travel....Just to give him a (bigger) complex.
    only thing better? the draw curtain only came up to his shoulders, so his head was clearly visible while he defiled the entire plane.

  3. #83
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    only thing better? the draw curtain only came up to his shoulders, so his head was clearly visible while he defiled the entire plane.
    I loved that part too

    "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

  4. #84
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two stories from a good friend of mine in Boston with a bit of IBS...


    Summer job delivering mail for USPS door to door old school style. It hit suddenly. Knocked on several doors. No answers. Found a nice shrub. In the process of fertilizing the soil with manmulch, the door opens. USPS uni around the knees. Horrid look on her face. And nothing one can do to stop the torrent.


    Also, the Sumner Tunnel in Boston on way home from work after big Thursday night booze, had just finished college and started work, living at home. Friday lunch of burritos....traffic jam. Held for 15 minutes. Shart. And once the shart squeaked through, the torrent came. It was everywhere. Legs, up the shirt, seat, floor, etc... Finally got home, stripped off in the backyard, and his mother used the garden hose.


    Both stories verified by other parties (his mother and his roomate)!

  5. #85
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    A crowded beach on a sunny summer day is not too cool. Only option is into the water and make doody mines.
    Dude, that's foul

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Two stories from a good friend of mine in Boston


    Also, the Sumner Tunnel in Boston on way home from work after big Thursday night booze, had just finished college and started work, living at home. Friday lunch of burritos....traffic jam. Held for 15 minutes. Shart. And once the shart squeaked through, the torrent came. It was everywhere. Legs, up the shirt, seat, floor, etc... Finally got home, stripped off in the backyard, and his mother used the garden hose.


    Both stories verified by other parties (his mother and his roomate)!
    What did he do with the car? I feel like that's a situation only Winston Wolf can handle.

  6. #86
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I'm in my mid 20's, summer vacation, fly down to Malaga, Spain to meet up with a buddy and his gf. They come to pick me up at the airport and we go straight to the strip along the beach loaded with bars and clubs.

    Outside the bars they sold litrons which was basically vodka with lime juice...served in a 1 liter glass. We have 1, then a second and a third. By that time feeling gooood. Hits some clubs and have a few beers, then go out for a breather ...and another litron.

    That's when things started to go fuzzy. My buddy was a huge Scot and barely flinched, while the skinny French dude was spraying chunks everywhere. They bring me back, head out the window, covering the door in puke. Get to the house, repaint the flowers in puke..and pass out. On a side note, no matter how drunk I am, I'm always able to take out my contact lenses without losing them. Speak, no. Take out precious item from eyeball, yes.

    The house belonged to my buddy's gf's parents. I'd never met them before.

    Next morning I wake up on a mattress in a bedroom. My buddy and gf asleep on the bed next to me.

    Then I notice something's not right, something's between my legs that wasn't there before (yeah yeah).

    o
    m
    g

    In my misfortune, I was extremely lucky that I'd delivered a perfectly solid doot that somehow was still in my boxer shorts. No leakage.

    I get up, holding my shorts tightly so nothing dribbles out. and take a peak outside. Perfect... direct view on the kitchen where the mother preparing breakfast.

    So:
    Doot in my shorts
    Buddy and gf asleep next to me
    unkown house (where the f*ck is the bathroom)
    door guarded by mother I haven't met yet

    I slip out, turn left and go into the first door which thank God was a bathroom. I dump everything in the toilet, take a shower allthewhile realizing I'm leaving little smudges of sh*t everywhere...

    Finally make it out, say hello to everyone, and pulled it off.


    Later in the afternoon I noticed someone had put my mattress outside to get some air.

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Dude, that's foul
    Ah, the aquadeuce. Been there.


    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Later in the afternoon I noticed someone had put my mattress outside to get some air.
    lolz

    They knew.

  8. #88
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    lolz

    They knew.
    That's what I thought for a long time.

    Years later I told them the story and they were completley oblivious. They said they put the mattress out because it stank, but they just thought it was leftover puke or something.

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    That's what I thought for a long time.

    Years later I told them the story and they were completley oblivious. They said they put the mattress out because it stank, but they just thought it was leftover puke or something.
    They were being nice to an adult who drunkenly voided his bowels while passed out. They knew.

  10. #90
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    So I'm in my mid 20's, summer vacation, fly down to Malaga, Spain to meet up with a buddy and his gf. They come to pick me up at the airport and we go straight to the strip along the beach loaded with bars and clubs.

    Outside the bars they sold litrons which was basically vodka with lime juice...served in a 1 liter glass. We have 1, then a second and a third. By that time feeling gooood. Hits some clubs and have a few beers, then go out for a breather ...and another litron.

    That's when things started to go fuzzy. My buddy was a huge Scot and barely flinched, while the skinny French dude was spraying chunks everywhere. They bring me back, head out the window, covering the door in puke. Get to the house, repaint the flowers in puke..and pass out. On a side note, no matter how drunk I am, I'm always able to take out my contact lenses without losing them. Speak, no. Take out precious item from eyeball, yes.

    The house belonged to my buddy's gf's parents. I'd never met them before.

    Next morning I wake up on a mattress in a bedroom. My buddy and gf asleep on the bed next to me.

    Then I notice something's not right, something's between my legs that wasn't there before (yeah yeah).

    o
    m
    g

    In my misfortune, I was extremely lucky that I'd delivered a perfectly solid doot that somehow was still in my boxer shorts. No leakage.

    I get up, holding my shorts tightly so nothing dribbles out. and take a peak outside. Perfect... direct view on the kitchen where the mother preparing breakfast.

    So:
    Doot in my shorts
    Buddy and gf asleep next to me
    unkown house (where the f*ck is the bathroom)
    door guarded by mother I haven't met yet

    I slip out, turn left and go into the first door which thank God was a bathroom. I dump everything in the toilet, take a shower allthewhile realizing I'm leaving little smudges of sh*t everywhere...

    Finally make it out, say hello to everyone, and pulled it off.


    Later in the afternoon I noticed someone had put my mattress outside to get some air.


    How could I possibly forget this gem:


    You kind of have to read this post first:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6817203&page=1


    The thread turns epic and someone makes this gif out of his story



  11. #91
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    When I have some time I'll re-tell the time I shat myself.
    ...and please be graphically specific.....include charts and pictures...

  12. #92
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    How could I possibly forget this gem:


    You kind of have to read this post first:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6817203&page=1


    The thread turns epic and someone makes this gif out of his story

    bodybuilding.com?

  13. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    bodybuilding.com?
    He's not there for the fitness portion.

  14. #94
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    friend of mine was making a presentation at a bank and had to shlt so bad his face hurt. he excused himself, went in the men's room with 2 stalls. one was occupied, the other a mess. Wet seat..unfleshed etc.

    he tells me he SQUATS over the bowl but can't hold it. He describes it as an epic explosion and he is about 3 inches over the wet, messy toilet seat.

    his explosion hits the bowl, the floor and the back of his pants and he has to go back in to the meeting.

    He said the guy in the next stall was like...JESUS H, WTF??????

    Cursing him through the stall wall as he could see the chocolate milk shake hit the floor.

  15. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say I've never had a disaster before. I've had it to the point where I thought I was going to pop, but never had a mess. I have quite the colon strength to hold it.

  16. #96
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    bodybuilding.com?
    Pfft - not me - but that is where the thread originated from, I believe.
    I think Buzzsaw was the one that originally unearthed that gem.

    Also I think there was a similar forum where that guy had his ugly girlfriend pose with his ****ty car too.

    http://regretfulmorning.com/2008/11/...poses-for-car/

  17. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Pfft - not me - but that is where the thread originated from, I believe.
    I think Buzzsaw was the one that originally unearthed that gem.

    Also I think there was a similar forum where that guy had his ugly girlfriend pose with his ****ty car too.

    http://regretfulmorning.com/2008/11/...poses-for-car/
    That one was epic.

  18. #98
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Hey, while your on the floor could you go fahq yourself. I just plain don't like you. Rauol Duke your not. Just not cool enough.

  19. #99
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Hey, while your on the floor could you go fahq yourself. I just plain don't like you. Rauol Duke your not. Just not cool enough.
    Are you an analyst?

  20. #100
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Hey, while your on the floor could you go fahq yourself. I just plain don't like you. Rauol Duke your not. Just not cool enough.
    w t f

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us