Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Community Service

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    My Community Service

    Anyone know of any hot freaky recently-dumped asian broad looking to scratch the itch? I promised my wife I'd find a way to help someone in need this holiday season, to set a good example for the young'uns and such.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Anyone know of any hot freaky recently-dumped asian broad looking to scratch the itch? I promised my wife I'd find a way to help someone in need this holiday season, to set a good example for the young'uns and such.
    How do you feel about servicing a divorced freshly back off the wagon possibly in jail so it will require a conjugal visit late male in say... about 3 weeks?

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    How do you feel about servicing a divorced freshly back off the wagon possibly in jail so it will require a conjugal visit late male in say... about 3 weeks?
    pics?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    pics?

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    pics?
    This, but picture a shaved head.. add 40 pounds.. and pretend he is prancing around with an adorable show-poodle.



    Edit: Safe to probably add a bottle of cheap vodka in his handcuffed mitts.
    Last edited by Carlton; 11-28-2012 at 01:59 PM.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    This, but picture a shaved head.. add 40 pounds.. and pretend he is prancing around with an adorable show-poodle.



    Edit: Safe to probably add a bottle of cheap vodka in his handcuffed mitts.
    I was pretty close

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I was pretty close
    Lol I almost followed up with "PK found the same pic in half the time."

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    This, but picture a shaved head.. add 40 pounds.. and pretend he is prancing around with an adorable show-poodle.



    Edit: Safe to probably add a bottle of cheap vodka in his handcuffed mitts.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Anyone know of any hot freaky recently-dumped asian broad looking to scratch the itch? I promised my wife I'd find a way to help someone in need this holiday season, to set a good example for the young'uns and such.
    Lmao.

    Too much.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us