Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: jets ticket office-awful

  1. #1

    jets ticket office-awful

    so I have had seats in my family going back to shea

    they could care less about you once they have your money and psl fees

    my latest annoyance with one pair of seats which I own and paid psl fees on

    they decided it was a good idea to install a nice long pole -I assume it is a microphone-why they need it is beyond me right in my view point-now am I being picky maybe to some - but when I bought these seats I was told there would never been any kind of obstruction in my view point. when I watch from my couch at home I see just fine

    I called explain my 10,000 dollar PSL "investment" was not sold to me with a F'n pole that I have to stare at all game-I asked for assurances that it wont be there going forward and I was told it may or may not be but i can upgrade after the season(higher price) if I want-sure I want to waste more money on an awful team to be able to see-

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,418
    If you're looking to vent, you've come to the right place.

    Welcome.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,857
    What section?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4
    They should get rid of the whole PA dept and start over... too much non game related noise...

  5. #5
    I keep trying to upload a pic but it wont work-pole I would say is about 40-50 feet high

    I am right near the field so it is directly in my view point

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    I keep trying to upload a pic but it wont work-pole I would say is about 40-50 feet high

    I am right near the field so it is directly in my view point
    Goalposts?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Goalposts?
    lol um no

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    What section?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    121 right above tunnel

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Goalposts?
    funny!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    121 right above tunnel
    My cousin has Giants season tickets and I sat in 118 with him on Sunday night. I did notice some weird microphone looking thing in the section next to us which I believe was 121.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Goalposts?
    Funny, it don't bother the Jets offense.

  13. #13
    that pole might as well be up your azz when dealing with the jets ticket office. good luck on that one.

  14. #14
    That wouldn't be the pole that ends somewhere up SAR's ass would it?

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,933
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    That wouldn't be the pole that ends somewhere up SAR's ass would it?
    No, it's obviously Tom Brady's pole, since he now owns us.

    Hurry up, this guy can sell you his seats so you can suck on it.

  16. #16
    Hacksaws are cheap...

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    I keep trying to upload a pic but it wont work-pole I would say is about 40-50 feet high

    I am right near the field so it is directly in my view point
    I pray the pole blocks your endzonenview.... JETS are rarely there.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    so I have had seats in my family going back to shea

    they could care less about you once they have your money and psl fees

    my latest annoyance with one pair of seats which I own and paid psl fees on

    they decided it was a good idea to install a nice long pole -I assume it is a microphone-why they need it is beyond me right in my view point-now am I being picky maybe to some - but when I bought these seats I was told there would never been any kind of obstruction in my view point. when I watch from my couch at home I see just fine

    I called explain my 10,000 dollar PSL "investment" was not sold to me with a F'n pole that I have to stare at all game-I asked for assurances that it wont be there going forward and I was told it may or may not be but i can upgrade after the season(higher price) if I want-sure I want to waste more money on an awful team to be able to see-
    You should have ended this with 'PS I am not a crackpot"

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    No, it's obviously Tom Brady's pole, since he now owns us.

    Hurry up, this guy can sell you his seats so you can suck on it.
    wut?

  20. #20
    My b!tch is the camera a$$holes on the cart! They only show up some games so I assume its a certain network using antiquated equipment, but being in the 4th row on the 20 it spends a lot of time there blocking our view.

    First, use the fing sky cam a$$hole! Second, if you have to have the monstrosity use it on the opposing team's side of the field.

    Amazing how vigilant the guards are when it's there, I'm sure more than one camera operator (I know it 's not their fault) has gotten a beer or hot dog in the head.

    Okay, I'm ready for the "you should be happy to have your view blocked" comments.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us