Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: ****ing ToysRUs...

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    ****ing ToysRUs...

    Seriously, how do these ****s keep track of all of their ridiculous sales and promotions? Incredibly frustrating shopping experience, especially online.

    You could add a sale item to your cart, come back and hour or two later and it's no longer on sale. Or you can add something to your cart that somehow updates some sort of weird calculating algorithm that cancels out other sale items in your cart. Or they have stuff in store but not online - and vice versa.



    Anyone else feel like shaking their cane with me?

    :shakes_cane: ........ :waits:

    They have different online

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheap plastic Chinese sh*t.

    No easy for you!!! 10 minute!!!


    Sent from a phone using an app

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Cheap plastic Chinese sh*t.

    No easy for you!!! 10 minute!!!


    Sent from a phone using an app

    What isn't cheap plastic Chinese crap these days?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Seriously, how do these ****s keep track of all of their ridiculous sales and promotions? Incredibly frustrating shopping experience, especially online.

    You could add a sale item to your cart, come back and hour or two later and it's no longer on sale. Or you can add something to your cart that somehow updates some sort of weird calculating algorithm that cancels out other sale items in your cart. Or they have stuff in store but not online - and vice versa.



    Anyone else feel like shaking their cane with me?

    :shakes_cane: ........ :waits:

    They have different online
    Here's what the problem is:

    Big name companies try to cheap out on their web presence.

    Both Mattel and Logitech use a ****hole of a company called Digital River. The DR assclowns **** up everything: not enough network bandwidth, underpowered servers, crappy customer service, buggy ecommerce software...you name it.

    And the companies don't seem to care that their reps get trashed because of all the online dooshbaggery.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on getting liqoured up in the parking lot and heckle the **** out of the ToysRUs employees as they leave for the day. Should be great fun and a way for me to voice my displeasure.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toys R Us is kind of like Mobil gasoline. Mobile charges $0.10 extra a gallon than anyone else, and TRU charges $1 extra per toy than anyone else.

    E-shop on Amazon. Pretty much got everything.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I plan on getting liqoured up in the parking lot and heckle the **** out of the ToysRUs employees as they leave for the day. Should be great fun and a way for me to voice my displeasure.
    Did the ToysRUs employees do a lousy job stocking shelves?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Cheap plastic Chinese sh*t.

    No easy for you!!! 10 minute!!!


    Sent from a phone using an app
    what're you talkin' about?

    the economic philosophy you admire produced that cheap plastic Chinese crap.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Did the ToysRUs employees do a lousy job stocking shelves?
    I'm not saying the shelf stockers are the whole problem but they definitely aren't part of the solution. ToysRus stockers are JAGS.

    I've spent alot of money at ToysRUs in the past but they won't get another dime from me until they get rid of Digital River.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I'm not saying the shelf stockers are the whole problem but they definitely aren't part of the solution. ToysRus stockers are JAGS.

    I've spent alot of money at ToysRUs in the past but they won't get another dime from me until they get rid of Digital River.
    There's a school of thought that if you surround the stockers with good talent they'll rise to the occasion and make you're shopping experience super.

    I'm not buying it.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    White people's problems.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    White people's problems.
    Isn't everyone on here white?

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I'm not saying the shelf stockers are the whole problem but they definitely aren't part of the solution. ToysRus stockers are JAGS.

    I've spent alot of money at ToysRUs in the past but they won't get another dime from me until they get rid of Digital River.
    I think the store managers have done a terrible job of evaluating talent, and have done nothing to replace the seasonal employees from the 2009-2010 season.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    White people's problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Isn't everyone on here white?
    More like 'first world problems'.
    Frankly doesn't that basically encompass pretty much every topic of conversation here anyway?

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Isn't everyone on here white?
    Everyone except 32Green.

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Everyone except 32Green.
    +1

    Btw, just ran into Geoffrey the Giraffes arse.

    -

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1

    Btw, just ran into Geoffrey the Giraffes arse.

    -
    Did you fumble your tickle me elmo doll in the process?

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Did you fumble your tickle me elmo doll in the process?
    Yup. Coughed it right up, a infant snagged it and crawled in for the score.
    I pounded my mitts on the linoleum in anguish.

    -

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Yup. Coughed it right up, a infant snagged it and crawled in for the score.
    I pounded my mitts on the linoleum in anguish.

    -
    But at least Geoffrey is going to buy you dinner, right?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Everyone except 32Green.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us