Thread: Question... about Sandy and football...

All League

Question... about Sandy and football...

Now I'm not trying to make light of the storm, but can I ask why do I have to listen to these Radio shows telling me the real reason for the Giants losing streak was becasue their players were affected by the storm.... I heard Francessa say this over and over again and heard them discussing it as well on Michael K show, yet I've never heard it anywhere in relation to the Jets?

Now I'm not looking to use it as an excuse, I just think it really shows the lack of total respect the media has for the Jets and what Rex has done with his tired act of boasting...or is it just we've been bad all season so we don't deserve any mention as this possibly being another factor in our free fall?

God for bid we have to witness another Pats/Giants Superbowl and hear how the Giants overcame their hardship...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetStream View Post
    Now I'm not trying to make light of the storm, but can I ask why do I have to listen to these Radio shows telling me the real reason for the Giants losing streak was becasue their players were affected by the storm.... I heard Francessa say this over and over again and heard them discussing it as well on Michael K show, yet I've never heard it anywhere in relation to the Jets?

Now I'm not looking to use it as an excuse, I just think it really shows the lack of total respect the media has for the Jets and what Rex has done with his tired act of boasting...or is it just we've been bad all season so we don't deserve any mention as this possibly being another factor in our free fall?

God for bid we have to witness another Pats/Giants Superbowl and hear how the Giants overcame their hardship...
    maybe because the one week all season where the Giants looked really flat was the week of the storm? the jets have been flat all season.