Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jets tickets for this week available at DEEP DISCOUNTS

investment gold.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly.

As a PSL owner, I'm taking the week off.

I expect all the "whoa is me, I can't afford it, I'm an old timer, I was frozen out, tickets are too expensive, sniff-sniff" types to buy their $40 tickets and get their asses to MetLife Stadium. Put down the pretzels, put away the slippers, gas up the rusty Ford, and get moving.

Oh, and if you don't cheer loudly enough, we're going to let you hear it.

SAR I
    Great - you selling your seats?

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    True, but outside of leg surgery (good luck on that) I feel there is really no excuse not to go to the game as tix are easy to get. This is the type of game that separates the real fans from the weak ones... Kept my in-game streak alive last week, but the tailgate streak is over thanks to Woodpecker

for the T4T yeah I guess so, its really disorganized if I don't at least have a collection envelope or something with a logo on it to make it look real. Waiting to hear on what he has to promote it. I did put it on my site and got some guy who may be joining the tailgate because of it. I have already donated a bunch of tools and $$$ for the Sandy funds and kept my hotel reservation at the Engleside Inn in Beach Haven for next summer, so at least I will be contributing to the economy there.
    Thanks. I had a streak of 105 games until the 49ers game. I cried about that one. Missing this one I felt bad about but having my leg cut open again I know it's not a bright idea to risk it.

Speaking of tailgating got Bon Jovi tickets today. You going at all?

That's the one thing that was terrible about a shared stadium. Most stadiums you get to buy the same seats to every event. If that were the case I would have taken out a loan to buy lower level seats since the money I make on flipping tickets on the side would pay that off.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    You sure have skipped a lot of games this year for such a loyal fan.
    Two games, unavoidable, hernia surgery.

One game, acceptable, we suck.

SAR I

Two games, unavoidable, hernia surgery.

One game, acceptable, we suck.

SAR I
    What caused the hernia? Carrying around your own ego?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Great - you selling your seats?
    Sold 2 of them for $79 each with green parking pass just yesterday.

The other 2 are still for sale at $59 each, not sure if they'll go.

If they're not gone on Sunday and you need a pair, PM me and I'll email them to you, no charge.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Transferring lease agreements and Kenmore appliance manuals to a larger file cabinet.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I didn't cause my popularity. Blame the others who read what I write and respond for that.

SAR I

looks to me like alot of the real fans i never miss a game ticket holders are giving up. most only go when they win anyway. sad

during the 1-15 kotite season i never missed a game.

Jets Insider VIP
    No excuse for the couch potatoes not to go.....
    The never evers and bailer outers wouldn't get up off their butts and couches if the tix were free Flagman...

They'd whine about the cost of tolls and gas

Anyhow IMO good riddence to all of them

Looking forward to a really nice weather day and hopefully win number one of five in the rest of this season

I'll try and swing over to L1 before

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The never evers and bailer outers wouldn't get up off their butts and couches if the tix were free Flagman...

Looking forward to a really nice weather day and hopefully win number one of five in the rest of this season

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL! at the results of clicking that link.
    The curse censor blanked out the f*ck part of the URL. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold 2 of them for $79 each with green parking pass just yesterday.

The other 2 are still for sale at $59 each, not sure if they'll go.

If they're not gone on Sunday and you need a pair, PM me and I'll email them to you, no charge.

SAR I
    Why not just email them to him right now? Is that extra $118 (less commissions) really going to make that much of a difference in your life?

Have fun, mate!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJP9Zt5ZaE

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Really, you can say that with all the PSL banter that goes on on this site????? PSL holders are called sheep. Well now the chickens on the farm can go and sit in the PSL seats for 10% of the cost PSL holders have paid already and make a great day out of it....

Sunday is shaping up to be a great December football day, 50+ degrees, no rain and a 1PM game. For those who complain about PSL pricing and such, they can go to this game in person, root or boo the Jets and enjoy a good day of football as long as the team shows up. All can be done for $200 or less for a family or group of 4. The way I look at it, is that people can show up or shut up about this team, the STH vs. Non STH crap that goes on is out the window now as everyone has the opportunity to go in person with the affordable tix that are out there. It would be great to see a lot of people go Sunday. You should go... got a cold stella waiting for you in Lot L11 if you want to swing by...

Flaggy, I hope you realize that most of the nasty PSL banter here is directed at a few obnoxious salesmen/STH's posters...and not the die hards like you who are not massaging their own egos.

I've done two games this year buying full boat seats off a poster here ( I usually pay face and dont haggle even if there are cheaper seats, just my thing)...and my sopne and his bud is starting to itch to go SUnday, so I may take you up on that brewski...and maybe get a break on the price for once.

-

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    In the early 90's I worked for a firm on LI that had 4 tix. If partners didnt go, the tix were free to staff.

On Monday...the tix were still on the counter. NO ONE wanted to go ..FOR FREE!
    I remember in the early 80s, I won a call in trivia thing on the radio for two patriot tickets, they asked me if I wanted two more!

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    It`s time for the fans to stand up to Woody , WE ARE TIRED OF PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE TO THE SUPERBOWL WINNING GIANTS! & the worst part is we only beat crummy teams ,we can`t even be competetive anymore & if this team is going to drive us to drink ,I am better off going to the local tavern for $2 drafts instead of paying woody $8 a draft for his beer .
    Woody would rather make his money other ways than winning. If it happens by mistake, then great. The clown show is easier, cheaper, and not as difficult to achieve.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Will you be our new mascot?

Please?

The problem for most Jet fans is that our owner has given us a horrible game day experience in a stadium that in the minds of most is severely lacking. It's all a matter of priorities. Why spend hours in traffic to have a worse view of the game then you do in your living room - especially when the performance of the team on the field is brutal. For those for whom the tailgate is prime, or have an easy commute it's a different story.

It's gonna be nice out on Sunday! And probably not too crowded or trafficky. I think folks should grab up those inexpensive seats. Gonna be a great day to tailgate and watch the Jets!