Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G-qb1RRCo

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    The problem for most Jet fans is that our owner has given us a horrible game day experience in a stadium that in the minds of most is severely lacking. It's all a matter of priorities. Why spend hours in traffic to have a worse view of the game then you do in your living room - especially when the performance of the team on the field is brutal. For those for whom the tailgate is prime, or have an easy commute it's a different story.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Please save it for your shrink. No reason to burden the rest of us with your inner demons.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jay Leno has been using the Jets a lot in his monologue recently. Tonight he says the Jets now have tickets selling for $18...$18 but the hot dog is $19.

Woody got his headlines just not the way he wanted.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sold 2 of them for $79 each with green parking pass just yesterday.

The other 2 are still for sale at $59 each, not sure if they'll go.

If they're not gone on Sunday and you need a pair, PM me and I'll email them to you, no charge.

SAR I
    SAR I see your second set of tickets sold for $49 each. Good job dumping them, no need to watch such a brutal group of unlikeable players who don't know how to win.

Keep your San Diego seats as that'll be the farewell to Rex Ryan, something to celebrate.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR I see your second set of tickets sold for $49 each. Good job dumping them, no need to watch such a brutal group of unlikeable players who don't know how to win.

Keep your San Diego seats as that'll be the farewell to Rex Ryan, something to celebrate.

SAR I
    "Brutal group of unlikeable players who don't know how to win" excellentl description of our QB

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    looks to me like alot of the real fans i never miss a game ticket holders are giving up. most only go when they win anyway. sad

during the 1-15 kotite season i never missed a game.
    some might construe that as pathetic.

I bailed out of the next two games. Sold 8 out of 10. Still have a pair for San Diego. The others sold for 130. I've got them on stub for $100. Unless someone here wants them. Half price for lower sidelines.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    looks to me like alot of the real fans i never miss a game ticket holders are giving up. most only go when they win anyway. sad

during the 1-15 kotite season i never missed a game.
    So go tomorrow, live in the present, not the past. Got a cold stella at the tailgate, swing by Sunday...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Thanks. I had a streak of 105 games until the 49ers game. I cried about that one. Missing this one I felt bad about but having my leg cut open again I know it's not a bright idea to risk it.

Speaking of tailgating got Bon Jovi tickets today. You going at all?

That's the one thing that was terrible about a shared stadium. Most stadiums you get to buy the same seats to every event. If that were the case I would have taken out a loan to buy lower level seats since the money I make on flipping tickets on the side would pay that off.
    It would be nice to keep the same seats. Did not get Bon jovi tix. I might get some before Mondays sale to the public.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    So now you're just mumbling to yourself. Great way to keep all of the conversation directed towards yourself at all times, I guess.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    No excuse for the couch potatoes not to go.....
    NFL Redzone has made the couch the best game day experience offered by the NFL.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lorwood View Post
    NFL Redzone has made the couch the best game day experience offered by the NFL.
    The announcer/moderator on red zone deserves some type of emmy consideration....guy is absolutely amazing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Jay Leno has been using the Jets a lot in his monologue recently. Tonight he says the Jets now have tickets selling for $18...$18 but the hot dog is $19.

Woody got his headlines just not the way he wanted.
    Buy 2 hot dogs, get a free ticket.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    It would be nice to keep the same seats. Did not get Bon jovi tix. I might get some before Mondays sale to the public.
    There aren't many things that would be worse watching the Jets vs Cards, but going to a Bon Jovi show would definitely be one of them.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    There aren't many things that would be worse watching the Jets vs Cards, but going to a Bon Jovi show would definitely be one of them.
    The guy has written the same song like 25 times.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Big game Sunday, the team has stated their goal is to run the table and go from there. LOL

As for Bon Jovi, the wife likes them and I get to tailgate in July... could care less about the show... plus nice sights in the lot to pass the time...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    The announcer/moderator on red zone deserves some type of emmy consideration....guy is absolutely amazing.
    Red Zone is the only way to spend a football Sunday. I love the way it ramps up right around 2 o'clock or so. Your right about the announcer.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    So now you're just mumbling to yourself. Great way to keep all of the conversation directed towards yourself at all times, I guess.
    Yeah, but how do you think I feel?

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Flaggy, I hope you realize that most of the nasty PSL banter here is directed at a few obnoxious salesmen/STH's posters...and not the die hards like you who are not massaging their own egos.

I've done two games this year buying full boat seats off a poster here ( I usually pay face and dont haggle even if there are cheaper seats, just my thing)...and my sopne and his bud is starting to itch to go SUnday, so I may take you up on that brewski...and maybe get a break on the price for once.

-
    I think I'm going as well. Make sure you wear your mod lapel pin (as well as your pink beret you normally sport) and we can do the handshake.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

If they're not gone on Sunday and you need a pair, PM me and I'll email them to you, no charge.

SAR I
    i'll take them. if you throw in fifty dollars cash.