Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets tickets for this week available at DEEP DISCOUNTS

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

Jets tickets for this week available at DEEP DISCOUNTS

No excuse for the couch potatoes not to go.....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So glad I dropped my season tix this year.

It's not just the money and crappy in-stadium experience. It's nice to be able to watch other games when the Jets crap the bed.

Hall Of Fame
    We NEED a podcast. You and Mojo have been golden after some of these debacles. Would hate to see that get diluted b.c of a meaningless win over an AZ team that doesn't have a QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

It doesn`t matter if they are free ,In fact WOODY can offer free Hot dogs or Nacho`s w each beer purchased, bottomline is we have had enough of this Crap football team and it`s do nothing owner ,we aren`t going to GIANT Stadium anymore

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    It doesn`t matter if they are free ,In fact WOODY can offer free Hot dogs or Nacho`s w each beer purchased, bottomline is we have had enough of this Crap football team and it`s do nothing owner ,we aren`t going to GIANT Stadium anymore
    Wow, Chris - and you are one of the die-hardest of them all!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I dont think money was ever the real issue.

-

LOL! at the results of clicking that link.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    go figure. Just like the 2012 Jets season, this page don't work.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Wow, Chris - and you are one of the die-hardest of them all!
    It`s time for the fans to stand up to Woody , WE ARE TIRED OF PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE TO THE SUPERBOWL WINNING GIANTS! & the worst part is we only beat crummy teams ,we can`t even be competetive anymore & if this team is going to drive us to drink ,I am better off going to the local tavern for $2 drafts instead of paying woody $8 a draft for his beer .

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I dont think money was ever the real issue.

-
    Really, you can say that with all the PSL banter that goes on on this site????? PSL holders are called sheep. Well now the chickens on the farm can go and sit in the PSL seats for 10% of the cost PSL holders have paid already and make a great day out of it....

Sunday is shaping up to be a great December football day, 50+ degrees, no rain and a 1PM game. For those who complain about PSL pricing and such, they can go to this game in person, root or boo the Jets and enjoy a good day of football as long as the team shows up. All can be done for $200 or less for a family or group of 4. The way I look at it, is that people can show up or shut up about this team, the STH vs. Non STH crap that goes on is out the window now as everyone has the opportunity to go in person with the affordable tix that are out there. It would be great to see a lot of people go Sunday. You should go... got a cold stella waiting for you in Lot L11 if you want to swing by...

Problem is they've now become used to their couches.

You still doing that Tailgate for the Tri State?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Problem is they've now become used to their couches.

You still doing that Tailgate for the Tri State?
    True, but outside of leg surgery (good luck on that) I feel there is really no excuse not to go to the game as tix are easy to get. This is the type of game that separates the real fans from the weak ones... Kept my in-game streak alive last week, but the tailgate streak is over thanks to Woodpecker

for the T4T yeah I guess so, its really disorganized if I don't at least have a collection envelope or something with a logo on it to make it look real. Waiting to hear on what he has to promote it. I did put it on my site and got some guy who may be joining the tailgate because of it. I have already donated a bunch of tools and $$$ for the Sandy funds and kept my hotel reservation at the Engleside Inn in Beach Haven for next summer, so at least I will be contributing to the economy there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    go figure. Just like the 2012 Jets season, this page don't work.
    It's because the word "f.uck" is in the URL. Change that and you can access it.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Exactly.

As a PSL owner, I'm taking the week off.

I expect all the "whoa is me, I can't afford it, I'm an old timer, I was frozen out, tickets are too expensive, sniff-sniff" types to buy their $40 tickets and get their asses to MetLife Stadium. Put down the pretzels, put away the slippers, gas up the rusty Ford, and get moving.

Oh, and if you don't cheer loudly enough, we're going to let you hear it.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly.

As a PSL owner, I'm taking the week off.

I expect all the "whoa is me, I can't afford it, I'm an old timer, I was frozen out, tickets are too expensive, sniff-sniff" types to buy their $40 tickets and get their asses to MetLife Stadium. Put down the pretzels, put away the slippers, gas up the rusty Ford, and get moving.

Oh, and if you don't cheer loudly enough, we're going to let you hear it.

SAR I
    You sure have skipped a lot of games this year for such a loyal fan.

OMG, I just hit the main link for that site and spit soda all over my keyboard.

http://nyjetssuck.com/

In the early 90's I worked for a firm on LI that had 4 tix. If partners didnt go, the tix were free to staff.

On Monday...the tix were still on the counter. NO ONE wanted to go ..FOR FREE!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    OMG, I just hit the main link for that site and spit soda all over my keyboard.

http://nyjetssuck.com/
    You really find comically bad Photoshopping that hilarious?

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    You really find comically bad Photoshopping that hilarious?
    I've got a 25 inch screen here at work and that was unexpected... it was funny in a "surprise" way.