Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I will defend Bart...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

So I will defend Bart...

How can some of you degrade Bart?..The fans at the game Thur. were idiots yelling **** they cant back up..Most NFL players give 100% and do suffer long lasting consinquences...A kids game? get real....These guys are freaks of nature with the combination of speed, strength and agility.

Now if you want to get on the coaches, be my guest..They are the ones that are suppose to put there guys in the best position to win and it ain't happening.Do you really think Bart can cover Welker??...But that was his assignment, he did the best he could..He has lost a step, has a bad toe..then why put him in the position..I dont care cut him , put him in on obvious run plays, I really don't care if he is in a Jet uniform but don't blame him because he cant keep up with Welker..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bart was 100% right in everything he said.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Bart is as dissappointed as anyone that we didn't reach the SuperBowl. He helped make a difference and I am sure he would love to be a ring-wearing Jet...the Mad Backer. It was great fun in 2009 and 2010.

Now, not so much.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no defending this "Raven" that changed his colors.....appreciate his effort the last few years.....but its over....go retire a Raven. HE doesn't get it......Ive been season tix holder for over 30 years perhaps the added $15,000 per seat is getting me a little more vocal towards this joke of a coach and administration. Players are professionals and it goes with the territory. All air....no heart Bye Bart....go whine somewhere else

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by halfsharkalligatorhalfman View Post
    Bart was 100% right in everything he said.
    Right or wrong doesn't matter. You never should take the fans to task. You will always end up losing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    F*ck Bart Scott. You're paid to play a game at a professional level and you play like crap.

Oh boo hoo. Someone said something naughty to me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster_Green View Post
    There is no defending this "Raven" that changed his colors.....appreciate his effort the last few years.....but its over....go retire a Raven. HE doesn't get it......Ive been season tix holder for over 30 years perhaps the added $15,000 per seat is getting me a little more vocal towards this joke of a coach and administration. Players are professionals and it goes with the territory. All air....no heart Bye Bart....go whine somewhere else

See....*THIS* is the root of the problem here.

Jets fans were vocal before but ever since those DAMN PSL's arrived, Fans have been a bit more vicious toward the team because with all the MONEY they've spent on not just the PSL's but the Seats they had to pay for also, they feel that they're not getting their money's worth and they're right in thinking that.

Back when the Jets were at the "other stadium", there were NO PSL's and the vitriol wasn't as bad because the only thing the Jets paid for was their seat and if they wanted to boycott, they'd simply not pay for a seat anymore and not show up.

Now, though, to even have the opportunity to pay for a seat, you need a PSL first which costs A HUGE CHUNK OF CHANGE and it basically places the fan in a binding-contract(basically) where you're OBLIGATED to buy a ticket to go the game, otherwise if they chose to default, they would be in breach of contract and would be in legal trouble with the Jets.

Woody has basically put all the Jets fans over a barrel with this PSL garbage and the fans can do nothing but voice their outrage more vociferously at the Players' "play" on the field since they're in this financial predicament.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    How can some of you degrade Bart?..The fans at the game Thur. were idiots yelling **** they cant back up..Most NFL players give 100% and do suffer long lasting consinquences...A kids game? get real....These guys are freaks of nature with the combination of speed, strength and agility.

Now if you want to get on the coaches, be my guest..They are the ones that are suppose to put there guys in the best position to win and it ain't happening.Do you really think Bart can cover Welker??...But that was his assignment, he did the best he could..He has lost a step, has a bad toe..then why put him in the position..I dont care cut him , put him in on obvious run plays, I really don't care if he is in a Jet uniform but don't blame him because he cant keep up with Welker..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Hahahah one of the best scenes from the movie!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Jets fans were vocal before but ever since those DAMN PSL's arrived, Fans have been a bit more vicious toward the team because with all the MONEY they've spent on not just the PSL's but the Seats they had to pay for also, they feel that they're not getting their money's worth and they're right in thinking that.

Back when the Jets were at the "other stadium", there were NO PSL's and the vitriol wasn't as bad because the only thing the Jets paid for was their seat and if they wanted to boycott, they'd simply not pay for a seat anymore and not show up.

Now, though, to even have the opportunity to pay for a seat, you need a PSL first which costs A HUGE CHUNK OF CHANGE and it basically places the fan in a binding-contract(basically) where you're OBLIGATED to buy a ticket to go the game, otherwise if they chose to default, they would be in breach of contract and would be in legal trouble with the Jets.

Woody has basically put all the Jets fans over a barrel with this PSL garbage and the fans can do nothing but voice their outrage more vociferously at the Players' "play" on the field since they're in this financial predicament.
    Dude, we know how psl's work... STOP IT

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody Johnson hired a HC with the philosophy to say whatever you want wehenever you want no matter if it is detrimental to the team's success.

Its only good for the players but not the fans

Poor Bart Scott

Just a pathetic atmosphere that Woody has created

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

I dont condone it but I also dont blame the fans one bit

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure the Madbacker wouldn't be able to cover sg3 at this point.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just figured out that you're stupid. GOOD JOB

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Bart is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT with everything he said

Good post.

These guys are football players, they aren't superheros

Scott may very well not be playing well, he does look a step slow, but he's also playing with a foot injury, how much is that affecting him? Before the injury to start the year, he seemed to be playing relatively well.

That said, Scott is probably near the end, ok, but what the hell right does that give some of these scumbag fans, who wouldn't dare say any of the crap they launched off without the protection of the stands and the players on the field between them.

Why do fans feel they are entitled to act like social degenerative *******s?

Some people are damn classless animals. All over a game?

Really?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Game aspect decreases when you put $ signs in front of it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Bart is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT with everything he said

Good post.

These guys are football players, they aren't superheros

Scott may very well not be playing well, he does look a step slow, but he's also playing with a foot injury, how much is that affecting him? Before the injury to start the year, he seemed to be playing relatively well.

That said, Scott is probably near the end, ok, but what the hell right does that give some of these scumbag fans, who wouldn't dare say any of the crap they launched off without the protection of the stands and the players on the field between them.

Why do fans feel they are entitled to act like social degenerative *******s?

Some people are damn classless animals. All over a game?

Really?
    Did you even listen to video of the fans? They shouted things like "heartless" and "you should be embarrassed", "dont come out for the second half" and (mockingly) "Tebow save us." With a few added FBombs

This is the actions of classless animals who had their Thanksgiving ruined and believed that the effort they got from the JETS was not equal to the price of the ticket?

Sorry, I've heard much worse.

Bart Scott is so out of line on this.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't particularly care for Scott but I'll take him every day of the week over each of those losers in that video

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Did you even listen to video of the fans? They shouted things like "heartless" and "you should be embarrassed", "dont come out for the second half" and (mockingly) "Tebow save us." With a few added FBombs

This is the actions of classless animals who had their Thanksgiving ruined and believed that the effort they got from the JETS was not equal to the price of the ticket?

Sorry, I've heard much worse.

Bart Scott is so out of line on this.

Of course I heard it and saw

Classless blowhard *******s running their mouth

Bart is SOOOO NOT out of line