Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Does anything say "You suck" like a new Drivers License photo?

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    i just got my license renewal form in the mail. i'm 33 and my pic on my license is still the one they took when i was 16 getting my learners permit. i'm now bald and plus 50 pounds.
    if you put down a ridiculous weight, they'll throw your azz on the scale.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I guess since all of the terrorists from 9/11 were from NJ or the immediate area, now we have to get a new photo license every few years. No exceptions.
    Next year I'll get my first license renewal since I moved to Texas. No idea if I have to get a new picture, but the current one is only 7 years old.

    I had my glasses on in the picture, so when I travel with contacts on, I get questioned. It's amazing some of you guys have decades-old photos.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the enhanced driver's license back in 2009, and they made me take a new picture. Prolly have to get another for the renewal.


    cuz it enhanced and whatnot.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I got the enhanced driver's license back in 2009, and they made me take a new picture. Prolly have to get another for the renewal.


    cuz it enhanced and whatnot.
    exactly, just went enhanced too.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    btw, i just started an all fruits-vegetable- seeds - legumes program* for six weeks. chicken and fish to be worked in after. i really should have done this before getting the license.






    *with the exception of four eight percent beers on Saturday nights

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Next year I'll get my first license renewal since I moved to Texas. No idea if I have to get a new picture, but the current one is only 7 years old.

    I had my glasses on in the picture, so when I travel with contacts on, I get questioned. It's amazing some of you guys have decades-old photos.
    pics or GTFO



    :alein_thingy:
    Last edited by Fishooked; 12-03-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: gfy

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    btw, i just started an all fruits-vegetable- seeds - legumes program* for six weeks. chicken and fish to be worked in after. i really should have done this before getting the license.






    *with the exception of four eight percent beers on Saturday nights
    I have a meatball sub for lunch today. Enjoy your legumes.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never had an issue with my DMV pictures. My student ID back in college yeah that was much worse. Looked like I was wearing a Yamika?.

  9. #29
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I have a meatball sub for lunch today. Enjoy your legumes.
    If I ate legumes, I'm sure I'd end up sending people to the hospital.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    i just got my license renewal form in the mail. i'm 33 and my pic on my license is still the one they took when i was 16 getting my learners permit. i'm now bald and plus 50 pounds. i love that i can still use my glory days pic, but it's getting to the point where airport security has had to ponder if it's really me. there's nothing about getting a new picture taken, so i can renew and have this pic for another 8 years. i think i have to keep the streak alive. i'll be 41yrs old, still using that 16yr old's smirk.
    Is your faced painted in your picture? That would be one I wouldn't willingly give up.

  11. #31
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    if you put down a ridiculous weight, they'll throw your azz on the scale.
    no weight on new york license, luckily.

  12. #32
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Is your faced painted in your picture? That would be one I wouldn't willingly give up.
    now that would be amazing.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    no weight on new york license, luckily.
    i remember back in the late 70's they had no picture on the NY license. just bluish hard paper. when you went out of state, all the guys too young to drink wanted to use your license as a fake id.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post






    *with the exception of four eight percent beers on Saturday nights
    Methinks you are laboring under the misapprehension that the person who just drank 4 beers is related to the doosh that came up with the four beer plan. The other guy is drinking no less than 10 and prolly eating budder soaked pop corns too.




    -

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    i remember back in the late 70's they had no picture on the NY license. just bluish hard paper. when you went out of state, all the guys too young to drink wanted to use your license as a fake id.
    We had that too, in Connecticut, just a beige-brown piece of paper. In order to buy booze or drink at a bar (legal age was 18), you had to get a state majority ID card that included a photo.

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I look great in my photo

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I look great in my photo
    you look like a bald-headed Dracula after he contracted AIDS from a prison-shower orgy with the male contingent of the Cullen family.


    so yeah, fapulous!!!

  20. #40
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    you look like a bald-headed Dracula after he contracted AIDS from a prison-shower orgy ,

    NO!

    no


    Oh no

    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us