Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets could run the table and still not make playoffs if Roethlisberger returns

Cincy's the one that scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Thanks

I'm proud to be a fan who roots for and supports the team I root for emotionally and financially

If that's what you and your SOJF buds define as a Homer, fine with me

LET'S GO JETS...GET THE RUN OF FIVE STARTED SUNDAY

GO JETS!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    You're actually a terrible fan because you don't understand what you're watching on the field and make asinine non-helpful comments and observations about the team. You also make other fans reading our board think Jet fans are clueless and delusional. Not to mention the countless personal attacks which speak very low of your character off the board.

Don't rag on me and others just because we can analyze this team objectively and make useful observations about it.

and I understand the skepticism around these parts, but every single game left on the schedule is somewhere between winnable and favorable.

a different point to be made is that an 8-8 or 9-7 Jets team would not win @Denver, @New England, and @Houston in consecutive weeks and would be blessed to win just one.

All Pro
    It would still be good to finish the year atleast 8-8, playoffs or not. A winning culture has to return and the young players have to get confidence. Changes in personnel will come no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    It would still be good to finish the year atleast 8-8, playoffs or not. A winning culture has to return and the young players have to get confidence. Changes in personnel will come no matter what.
    well I agree, I'd prefer to see the Jets make the playoffs than not.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    You're actually a terrible fan because you don't understand what you're watching on the field and make asinine non-helpful comments and observations about the team. You also make other fans reading our board think Jet fans are clueless and delusional. Not to mention the countless personal attacks which speak very low of your character off the board.

Don't rag on me and others just because we can analyze this team objectively and make useful observations about it.
    careful...he will put you on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    careful...he will put you on ignore.
    I don't know why I took him off myself!

Even if big ben does not come back and jets do win out, the bengals would be the team to sneak into the 6th seed. Right? They're already 2 games ahead

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan96 View Post
    Even if big ben does not come back and jets do win out, the bengals would be the team to sneak into the 6th seed. Right? They're already 2 games ahead
    bengals might not win another gm

Running the table won't be good for the Jets in the long run, regardless of whether they make the playoffs or not. The current state of the team is beyond embarrassing and needs to be broken up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Amazing that merely admitting to being a Jet fan who supports his team and wants them to win and finish strong one gets attacked and ridiculed by two SOJFs so obviously giddy with glee at the teams' losses that they could easily be confused with Tx and Guido

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post

BRAV-FREAKIN-O

Well said.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    BRAV-FREAKIN-O

Well said.
    Look who your newfound best buddy is now, slick one

BRAV-FREAKIN-GUIDO

who's next for your fan club...TX????

Look who your newfound best buddy is now, slick one

BRAV-FREAKIN-GUIDO

who's next for your fan club...TX????

Just because you hate me...and just about everyone else but Rah Rah, doesn't make him wrong.

I notice that you NEVER address the criticism, you just insult the critic. Just as you NEVER discuss football, just wave a pom pom and throw insults to those who don't.

Amazing that merely admitting to being a Jet fan who supports his team and wants them to win and finish strong one gets attacked and ridiculed by two SOJFs so obviously giddy with glee at the teams' losses that they could easily be confused with Tx and Guido

ya know, sg3 and I have never seen eye to eye on things....

But he may have a point here.

This fan base is pretty ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    ya know, sg3 and I have never seen eye to eye on things....

But he may have a point here.
    Could you be more pathetic?

If the Jets were to get to 7-7 u can bet everyone on this board will be talking about their playoff scenarios and watching every meaningful game the rest of the way. It would make the end of the season fun anyway. I'm all for it. I think major changes will come anyway. Wasn't Mangini fired after a 9-7 season?
    Get to 7 and 7 and let's go from there. Right now it's one game at a time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    If the Jets were to get to 7-7 u can bet everyone on this board will be talking about their playoff scenarios and watching every meaningful game the rest of the way. It would make the end of the season fun anyway. I'm all for it. I think major changes will come anyway. Wasn't Mangini fired after a 9-7 season?
    Get to 7 and 7 and let's go from there. Right now it's one game at a time.
    2009 all over again???? Doubt any teams will lay down for us like the Colts did but I would be all for it to.