Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 136

Thread: Jets to deactivate Tebow for Sunday's game

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Why did we trade for him in the first place?


    What a joke.
    The biggest reason Tebow is a joke is because apart from a fake punt play he hasn't contributed nearly anything close to what the Jets purported. The discrepancy between what the coaching staff sold the fans about Tebow and what happened on the field is pretty huge.

  2. #42
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Sanchez gets the flu. McElroy saves the day, who knows maybe he is a diamond in the rough!

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can scheme for the way the Jets use Tebow at QB in 4 seconds. If he comes in at QB, there's a 90% chance he will run straight forward, and a 10% chance he will throw a little side arm pass 2 yards to his left to Kerley

    I think that's all we've seen this year from him at QB

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The biggest reason Tebow is a joke is because apart from a fake punt play he hasn't contributed nearly anything close to what the Jets purported. The discrepancy between what the coaching staff sold the fans about Tebow and what happened on the field is pretty huge.
    the real reason tebow is a joke is because rex and sparano dont know how to use him properly or at all. sanchez has destroyed this season for the jets. he is and was a failing qb and our stubborn pig headed poor excuse for a coach stayed with him. i hope sticking with sanchez gets them all fired rex tanny sparano pettine.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the real reason tebow is a joke is because rex and sparano dont know how to use him properly or at all. sanchez has destroyed this season for the jets. he is and was a failing qb and our stubborn pig headed poor excuse for a coach stayed with him. i hope sticking with sanchez gets them all fired rex tanny sparano pettine.
    Rex and Caltron had a meeting on Thurs, and still Sanchez gives the Jets the best shot at winning.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Rex and Caltron had a meeting on Thurs, and still Sanchez gives the Jets the best shot at winning.
    rex is a baffoon who has lost his charisma in any presser he looks like a badly defeated man. maybe when they cut his fat they cut his balls off. he brought this all on himself. soon he will be history.

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    rex is a baffoon who has lost his charisma in any presser he looks like a badly defeated man. he brought this all on himself. soon he will be history.
    Hes a horrible HC.

    Sad, because he is also VERY likeable. Hope you dont dislike him too much, because its possible him and Mark will be reunited here in the 2013.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Hes a horrible HC.

    Sad, because he is also VERY likeable. Hope you dont dislike him too much, because its possible him and Mark will be reunited here in the 2013.
    i know sad state of affairs this organization is in if that the best they can do. i may opt out of my psl altogether if this happens.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Hopefully this dud is deactivated for the four games after Sunday

    and then derostered

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I hope it happens right after your dream boat is traded to the Chargers in return for Rivers! Of course it would cost us several picks but we'd be rid of Suckchez!

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't read all the comments here but I have to say :



    TEBLOW should've been "deactivated" since he was acquired.

    All Woody wanted from acquiring Teblow was just another way to cash-in on the Gullible Teblow fans who pay attention to the Jets only because Teblow is there. Right, Demos?

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lol @ these Tebow nut-huggers when they imply that benching Sanchez for Tebow would somehow be an improvement. Both of these QBs are complete and utter DICK, so who gives a ****?

  12. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I lol @ these Tebow nut-huggers when they imply that benching Sanchez for Tebow would somehow be an improvement. Both of these QBs are complete and utter DICK, so who gives a ****?
    sanchez should have been benched for anyone with a pulse. hes been awful since pre-season and has cost us a regular season. rex is too dumb to see it.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sanchez should have been benched for anyone with a pulse. hes been awful since pre-season and has cost us a regular season. rex is too dumb to see it.


    Just like Rex was too dumb to NOT sit Tebow and put McElroy at #2 instead.



    If our Coach had any ounce of Brain-power, We would've seen what Greg McElroy could do at this point.

  14. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Sanchez throws an INT or fumbles, McElroy has to come in. This is a great thing- nobody can say "when are we going to see Tebow" for one week at least.

  15. #55
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    There goes our season..

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sanchez should have been benched for anyone with a pulse. hes been awful since pre-season and has cost us a regular season. rex is too dumb to see it.
    Tim wouldn't fix any of that, lol.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tim wouldn't fix any of that, lol.
    i disagree. tim has heart and want and will to win. sanchez is an overpaid underachiever who shouldnt even be in the nfl.

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i disagree. tim has heart and want and will to win. sanchez is an overpaid underachiever who shouldnt even be in the nfl.
    Blah blah, save it for the 30-for-30 special on ESPN. Fact is, the guy sucks ass as a QB. He won't fix any of our issues at QB, breh.

    If anyone should get a shot, it should be McElroy.

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    The trade for Tebow will go down as one of the all-time biggest blunders in Jets franchise history. Thank you Mike T
    You bet your bippy.

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the NFL itself. What a joke

    @nfl: This holiday season, give the gift of Tebow. http://t.co/AIKiRJJR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us