Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jets to deactivate Tebow for Sunday's game

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Because it portrays him as a "warrior" for toughing it out and playing against St. Louis with these supposed broken ribs
    Pfffft, Tebow doesn't need to be portrayed as a "warrior".

NFL:

At the start of the third quarter, Tebow tore cartilage on his first rib where it attaches to his sternum, bruised his lung and had fluid buildup in his pleural cavity, an NFL source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The injuries came as the result of a hit in the pocket when Tebow was pressured after throwing a pass. Even so, he was determined to finish the game with his teammates regardless of the score.
    College:
    GAINESVILLE -- Florida quarterback Tim Tebow played most of Saturday's second half against FSU with a broken right hand, UF assistant athletic director Steve McClain said Sunday morning.

The injury is a non-displaced fracture of a bone in his non-throwing hand, and Tebow will wear a cast for at least two weeks to protect it. He is expected to be healthy before Christmas, McClain said.
    High School:

Tebow runs 20 yard touchdown with broken leg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQWaQkArpE

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    This organization is a bunch of idiots!!! Why was he active last week??
    That's my initial reaction. Would also say it's the first time I actually feel that it would be good if our HC's job is questioned.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    makes some sense.
    they wanted BB to scheme/practice for Tebow.
    need every little bit of an edge against the Pats.

I never hope for a Sanchez injury, but I can't say I'd be terrible upset this week if it were to happen.
    Trying to make the Pats prepare for more plays instead of trying more to just outplay them and in the process also taking the risk of a huge disaster of no backup QB in game is like record setting to be used as a description of failure and scape goats for years to come.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    I don't really understand all the emotion involved with this. Tebow proved he can run the option in the NFL. The Jets haven't figured out how to utilize it BUT there's no need to bash the player or each other. Peace On Earth and a W vs Az.
    Well, I'm sorry for getting a little personal in that bashing, but at least I used a lot of acronyms. Seriously, I can only take so much, and JetFan16's post crossed the line.

I'm not a religious person and I D4MN well don't turn the other cheek. I've been a good sport for months while Jets fans have trashed Tebow's QB skills, and here comes JetFan16's emasculating post taking away the last bit of good about Tebow. He can't even allow Tebow to have one vestige of pride left. I am highly pissed off right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    DCs are getting extra hours of sleep the week leading up to the Jets game.
    LOL.

We have become the "letdown game" for opponents.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Well, I'm sorry for getting a little personal in that bashing, but at least I used a lot of acronyms. Seriously, I can only take so much, and JetFan16's post crossed the line.

I'm not a religious person and I D4MN well don't turn the other cheek. I've been a good sport for months while Jets fans have trashed Tebow's QB skills, and here comes JetFan16's emasculating post taking away the last bit of good about Tebow. He can't even allow Tebow to have one vestige of pride left. I am highly pissed off right now.

Now now Suzy, it's easy to deal with people like that, just tell them to go fark themselves.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Pfffft, Tebow doesn't need to be portrayed as a "warrior".

NFL:

College:

High School:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQWaQkArpE
    Demos with no regard for human life. Bah gawd.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Football is a violent game played, ideally, by physically and mentally tough men and the Jets play a sissy at QB. The buffoon of a Head Coach has diahrrea of the mouth and thus cannot stifle lockerroom "lawyers" lest he be tagged a hypocrite.

No Super Bowl for 43 years amidst this degree of disfunction so I can see why most Jet fans on the message boards I've seen are surly as hell.

The Tebow trade could be the best trade they ever made if lyin' Ryan would pull his head from his arse and give #15 the keys. Wouldn't take long for the team to actually exude toughness on the field instead of pathetic trash talking, and in-house bickering.

By far, this is the most disfunctional NFL franchise I have ever seen.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now now Suzy, it's easy to deal with people like that, just tell them to go fark themselves.
    Farkin A, you're right! I can't believe I farkin forgot that I don't have to hide my farkin dirty mouth from my new farkin team's fans. Fark Fark Fark farkiddy fark

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Farkin A, you're right! I can't believe I farkin forgot that I don't have to hide my farkin dirty mouth from my new farkin team's fans. Fark Fark Fark farkiddy fark

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice gif McGinley, lol

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Football is a violent game played, ideally, by physically and mentally tough men and the Jets play a sissy at QB. The buffoon of a Head Coach has diahrrea of the mouth and thus cannot stifle lockerroom "lawyers" lest he be tagged a hypocrite.

No Super Bowl for 43 years amidst this degree of disfunction so I can see why most Jet fans on the message boards I've seen are surly as hell.

The Tebow trade could be the best trade they ever made if lyin' Ryan would pull his head from his arse and give #15 the keys. Wouldn't take long for the team to actually exude toughness on the field instead of pathetic trash talking, and in-house bickering.

By far, this is the most disfunctional NFL franchise I have ever seen.
    Well said! There's some hella dysfunction going on with this team. If they decide Tebow sucks without giving him 4 games as starter after giving the Sanchize 4 YEARS, then it'll be obvious why there's been no SB in 43 years. Who is the last QB the Jets had who wasn't made of glass?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    ROFL! You always know how to make me laugh! It's hard to stay mad when you're laughing!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demos with no regard for human life. Bah gawd.
    Who ?? Me ????

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said! There's some hella dysfunction going on with this team. If they decide Tebow sucks without giving him 4 games as starter after giving the Sanchize 4 YEARS, then it'll be obvious why there's been no SB in 43 years. Who is the last QB the Jets had who wasn't made of glass?
    I agree

Saint Timmy is the choice if the goal is to "lead" the Jets to a 4-12 record and a shot at a top 3 pick next April.

Hopefully next season Jaxsuzy you get ti live your dream as Teblow comes back home and "leads" your Gainesville Jaguars to a perfect 0-16 season with his magical quarterbacking talent

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahaha,

Brought this to mind

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROFL! You always know how to make me laugh! It's hard to stay mad when you're laughing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Nice gif McGinley, lol
    Tis what I do, fella and lady.

Who ?? Me ????
    Oh, don't act innocent! You know you're a rustler of the jimmies!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tis what I do, fella and lady.

Oh, don't act innocent! You know you're a rustler of the jimmies!

Who ?? Me ????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who ?? Me ????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Why did we trade for him in the first place?

What a joke.
    You know the answer to this. Woody ordered Tannenbaum/Wrecks Ryan to get Tebow. Why? To re-establish the Jets placement on the top of the back page of the tabloids and in the misplaced hopes that it would sell some more of the empty upper deck and the remaining few thousand unsold PSLs.

You can see that Wrecks Ryan and moron Sparano really didn't want him. And as big mouth Bart Scott (or perhaps Cromartie) said to the press: "He's terrible".