Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Take it easy, Sally.
    I thought it was Suzy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tebow himself isn't a disaster, per se. More, it's the Tebow acquisition that is the disaster.
    It was no coup, that's for sure. But the Tebow situation will take care of itself, painlessly.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    What do you expect Mc?

The girl, like ucrenegade, da ballhawk, demos9 and the rest of the cult only become Jet "fans" in mid-March of this year....

Read her work...

I prefer W/L to stats...well duh, Mark.Sanchez has a career winning record regular and post

All Jet QBs are made of glass...well duh...Mark Sanchez as you noted has missed ONE NFL game in his three plus years despite having to live through the Wayne Hunter error. .meanwhile Warrior tough guy Timmy is on the bench with mysteriously broken ribs

Next year, thankfully Teblow and the cult will be gone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    +1

Mark is developing well, and despite his TD/INT %, completion%, yardage, qb rating, and wins and losses, he is surely poised to break out in 2013, IF they can find a way to surround him with some GD talent.

TEBOW SUCKS!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    +1

Mark is developing well, and despite his TD/INT %, completion%, yardage, qb rating, and wins and losses, he is surely poised to break out in 2013, IF they can find a way to surround him with some GD talent.

TEBOW SUCKS!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    This organization is a bunch of idiots!!! Why was he active last week?? I want everyone from top down gone!!!
    THIS!!!!!

How this front office and HC is not made accountable for repeat things like this is beyond me. There are no words. Ass clown organization

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    This organization is a bunch of idiots!!! Why was he active last week?? I want everyone from top down gone!!!
    Agree.

I never thought I'd say this but I want absolutely everyone fired.

The way this tebow situation has been handled is a joke. If you didn't like him, don't trade for him. If you traded for him and your starting qb is a joke--give him a try. We are just stuck in limbo watching Sanchez self destruct and embarrass this team weekly

At this my only hope is we lose these easy games and Rex/tanny are gone.
    Last edited by KR; 12-02-2012 at 12:55 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does Tebow not suck so much that Mark Sanchez gives u sthe best chance to win?

<realtalk>

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1

TEBOW SUCKS!
    I still like Sanchez, unlike most of the people on here, but you're insane if you believe that. That's a declaration made with blind faith...which is exactly what I criticize the Tebowites for.

The most optimistic projection for Sanchez's future has him as a wildly inconsistent, average QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does Tebow not suck so much that Mark Sanchez gives u sthe best chance to win?

<realtalk>

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless we sign anther BU I am tired of hearing about the 2 crappiest BUs in the league.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Unless we sign anther BU I am tired of hearing about the 2 crappiest BUs in the league.
    BU doesnt even play football. They discontinued it in 1997

Go Terrier Hockey, though

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Hopefully this dud is deactivated for the four games after Sunday

and then derostered

You mean Suckchez ??? .... I concur.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you on your comments about Mark, but I'm not quite sure I get the whole "cult thing". As far as UC and Ballhawk, yes, they are completely insane and are fullblown Tebowites. Suzy and Demos are actually pretty cool, though. You just gotta talk to them a bit, mate.

I know that Demos, for one, is one of the most intelligent people on here. I disagree (mostly) with his stance on Tim, but I also recognize that his knowledge is vastly superior to mine. Guy's also a real pal (all22 ftw, Demos). Suzy is just fun and nice. For the most part, she's a "live and let live" type when it comes to people and their opinion (whether good or bad) on Tim. They're good folks, so you just gotta cut them a bit of slack.
    Thanks McGinley. I promise you that I'm not a rabid, frothing at the mouth bible-thumping Tebow fanatic. It just gets old being ripped on for becoming a Jets fan after Tebow was signed, as opposed to joining JI after Sanchez, or McElroy, or Rex, or Namath joined the team. My user name isn't based on 1 player, like Sanchize, or Dirty Sanchez, or Revis Island, etc. I've never claimed that Tebow is a miracle worker who can lead the Jets to victory using prayer and magic unicorns. All I want is for fans to reserve judgment until he gets a chance to start a couple of Jets games. I've said the same thing about McElroy. Give these guys a fair chance before dismissing them out of hand.

This is the part I don't get. If there's anything good you can say about Mark, it's that he's NEVER injured. He's the opposite of glass, lol.
    I should have clarified that statement: According to many veteran JetsInsiders, Sanchez is EMOTIONALLY made of glass, has been "coddled" and would be utterly destroyed if benched for a few games for McElroy or Tebow. I learned that by reading posts from veteran fans. On the other hand, it's hard to believe Sanchez is that fragile - it took a lot of guts to get up and keep playing after Butt-Gate and in other games when he screws up. He could have easily pretended to get hurt during a game and sat on the sidelines with impunity, but he didn't wimp out.

JetFan16, I'm sorry that I personally attacked you. I took it personally when you implied Tebow was faking an injury. In a later post you clarified that statement by saying you meant the coaching staff, not Tebow. Regardless of what you said, I was WRONG WRONG WRONG to personally insult you. Reading my post again is almost as humiliating as a butt-fumble. I took what you said personally when you were talking about Tebow, not me. It was the straw that broke the camel's back, after all the Teblow, Teboner, Tebow nut-hugger, fake-Jets-fan. Yet I don't get offended by similar derogatory phrases about Sanchez, like homers, and that's kinda hypocritical of me.

I'm lucky I didn't get a warning or banned. I was a douchebag to you and I'm sorry. Hope you forgive me. LOL must I sound like a psycho ex-girlfriend with crazy eyes! But at least you get a APOLOGY from me - betcha don't get many of those from the women in your life. That's got to give me some extra points with you guys. unless I now sound like the GF who talks about her feelings too much LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Thanks McGinley. I promise you that I'm not a rabid, frothing at the mouth bible-thumping Tebow fanatic. It just gets old being ripped on for becoming a Jets fan after Tebow was signed, as opposed to joining JI after Sanchez, or McElroy, or Rex, or Namath joined the team. My user name isn't based on 1 player, like Sanchize, or Dirty Sanchez, or Revis Island, etc. I've never claimed that Tebow is a miracle worker who can lead the Jets to victory using prayer and magic unicorns. All I want is for fans to reserve judgment until he gets a chance to start a couple of Jets games. I've said the same thing about McElroy. Give these guys a fair chance before dismissing them out of hand.
    Eh, it happens. Just like I told my man Demos, "once Tebow goes is traded/cut, I hope you'll still be here and be a Jets fan". As long as it's gang green first, I don't have an issue with how you became a fan.

I should have clarified that statement: According to many veteran JetsInsiders, Sanchez is EMOTIONALLY made of glass, has been "coddled" and would be utterly destroyed if benched for a few games for McElroy or Tebow. I learned that by reading posts from veteran fans. On the other hand, it's hard to believe Sanchez is that fragile - it took a lot of guts to get up and keep playing after Butt-Gate and in other games when he screws up. He could have easily pretended to get hurt during a game and sat on the sidelines with impunity, but he didn't wimp out.
    Oh, ok. Yes, Sanchez is clearly just not mentally cut out for the NFL. I honestly feel bad for him at this point. He just looks so sad and has this look of "I just want everyone to stop hating me". But, this is a cut-throat business and you don't survive if your mind isn't strong.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, ok. Yes, Sanchez is clearly just not mentally cut out for the NFL. I honestly feel bad for him at this point. He just looks so sad and has this look of "I just want everyone to stop hating me". But, this is a cut-throat business and you don't survive if your mind isn't strong.
    I feel bad for Sanchez too. Remember when we used to blame other players for dropping passes, fumbling, and poor pocket protection? But then we all got tired of that and started putting it all on Mark?

Everybody on the offense has made mistakes, but I can't go back to the old way of thinking because Sanchez and only Sanchez is to blame for his fumbles. He's also mostly to blame for his interceptions and pick-6es, but that's open to debate. Poor ball protection is all on the player.

As far as being a true Jets fan, the more I get to know the players the more emotionally invested I become in the team. Can I still be a Jets fan if i dislike some of their fans?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel bad for Sanchez too. Remember when we used to blame other players for dropping passes, fumbling, and poor pocket protection? But then we all got tired of that and started putting it all on Mark?

Everybody on the offense has made mistakes, but I can't go back to the old way of thinking because Sanchez and only Sanchez is to blame for his fumbles. He's also mostly to blame for his interceptions and pick-6es, but that's open to debate. Poor ball protection is all on the player.

As far as being a true Jets fan, the more I get to know the players the more emotionally invested I become in the team. Can I still be a Jets fan if i dislike some of their fans?
    Of course you can. If someone was no longer a real fan because they didn't like their fellow fans, the JI wouldn't exist.

I do think this organization ruined anything Sanchez had to offer originally, but by year 4 you should be able to know when to just get rid of the ball. You also can't blame his poor pocket awareness on the Oline.