Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: Two Young Ladies Filmed Giving KNITTING LESSONS on the 6 Train

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,206

    Two Young Ladies Filmed Giving KNITTING LESSONS on the 6 Train

    Nothing to see here, move along.
    Last edited by Bonhomme Richard; 11-30-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Don't post porn in the Hampur

  2. #2
    Growing up, I never met women such as these "free spirits". Kudos to the guys on the train.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,461
    My penis is never around when these horny sluts are around.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Come on now. Really?

    Pretty sure posting the link (even though its in the article) is a major TOS violation.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Come on now. Really?

    Pretty sure posting the link (even though its in the article) is a major TOS violation.
    Yes it is. Do what you must.


    -

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Come on now. Really?

    Pretty sure posting the link (even though its in the article) is a major TOS violation.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Yes it is. Do what you must.


    -
    Coupla squares.


    :alien_thingy:


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Coupla squares.


    :alien_thingy:

    No chance either of 'em scores a stunt c0ck gig.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    Nothing to see here, move along.
    ^^^

    Mods' alteration.


    Apologies for that and no malicious intention to offend or violate rules. I found the article shocking and I didn't even go to the actual link to see the extent of how graphic it is. I understand you have some type of standards here and it's your duty to enforce accordingly.

    I just know from perusing the Hampur occasionally, that the story is right up the alley of the majority who partake in this sub-division of JI and thought they'd be amused by it. And, by reading the posts following up, seems stalwarts as Borgo had no problems with the posting.

    Once again, I understand why you locked it up and just stating it wasn't malicious.


    Why not just lock & Dump?

    I didn't post porn, I posted an article about the story which had a link to (I guess a VERY GRAPHIC) the actual video.


    *** LOL*** I like the "knitting Lessons" angle.
    Last edited by Gas2No99; 11-30-2012 at 02:50 PM.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,923
    Knitting lessons...LMAO

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    ^^^

    Mods' alteration.


    Apologies for that and no malicious intention to offend or violate rules. I found the article shocking and I didn't even go to the actual link to see the extent of how graphic it is. I understand you have some type of standards here and it's your duty to enforce accordingly.

    I just know from perusing the Hampur occasionally, that the story is right up the alley of the majority who partake in this sub-division of JI and thought they'd be amused by it. And, by reading the posts following up, seems stalwarts as Borgo had no problems with the posting.

    Once again, I understand why you locked it up and just stating it wasn't malicious.


    Why not just lock & Dump?

    I didn't post porn, I posted an article about the story which had a link to (I guess a VERY GRAPHIC) the actual video.
    Thank you for the platitude. Honestly, I don't think the content was in any way offensive or warranted expurgating. The "offending" images were blacked out sufficiently. We've seen more graphic sexual images on the news.

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Knitting lessons...LMAO

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    I understand you have some type of standards here....
    LINK??

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thank you for the platitude. Honestly, I don't think the content was in any way offensive or warranted expurgating. The "offending" images were blacked out sufficiently. We've seen more graphic sexual images on the news.
    There was a link to the video right in his post. You don't think that "warranted expurgating"?

    Whenever there is an opportunity to disagree with a mod, we can always count on you to chime in. Thanks for not letting us down.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,461
    LOL @ the revised thread title... I wonder how many people are going to see what is going on in a knitting thread....

    Where they knitting nipple warmers, perchance?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    There was a link to the video right in his post. You don't think that "warranted expurgating"?

    Whenever there is an opportunity to disagree with a mod, we can always count on you to chime in. Thanks for not letting us down.
    Stop it. No one has been more complimentary towards you, 32, WCO, and the entire "mod nation".

    My comment was not directed at you, or the actions which resulted in the removal of the material. I was just making a comment that I did not believe the images in the piece violated the TOS.

    Honestly, I missed the link to the video. (My error, for which I extend my apologies to you and 32.) Now, I've got to go back and find the link on my own to watch the gals in action. before my son gets home from school.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Stop it. No one has been more complimentary towards you, 32, WCO, and the entire "mod nation".

    My comment was not directed at you, or the actions which resulted in the removal of the material. I was just making a comment that I did not believe the images in the piece violated the TOS.

    Honestly, I missed the link to the video. (My error, for which I extend my apologies to you and 32.) Now, I've got to go back and find the link on my own to watch the gals in action. before my son gets home from school.
    Don't bother. Two skanks fellating two dirtbags.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Don't bother. Two skanks fellating two dirtbags.
    Just watched the video effort. Other than a quick shot of one guy's dick, nothing that graphic. The chicks' heads are blacked out whilst "bobbing", so nothing much to see.

    All involved are clearly inebriated and have what could be considered, at absolute best, a below average I.Q., for the typical Creedmoor patient.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Don't bother. Two skanks fellating two dirtbags.
    Oh great, another Pro PSL thread.




    -

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Oh great, another Pro PSL thread.




    -
    True LOL.

  20. #20
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    True LOL.
    Investment gold! omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomn thplatt thplatt thplatt.


    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us