Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: KC LB Belcher kills girlfriend then commits suicide at Arrowhead

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I was talking about Warfish.

I get what you're saying but to me it was classless. If you don't see it that way then fine but don't make excuses that are BS.
    I'm not making any excuses. I stand by every post from the first to the last. Let me ask you something, how do you feel about OJ jokes?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bottom line is that it's an inexcusable act by, in all probability, a mentally ill individual.

He doesn't deserve forgiveness but what made him arrive at this point requires investigation.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You're such an *******.

(Thought I'd get that freebie in here now)
    You I'll ban. I have a keyboard shortcut for it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a bunch of clowns this place has "supervising". Any legit reason to go back and forth over a comment? Surprised Sean has let this go this long. This should have been locked after the OP. except for a select few, this board has turned in to a joke.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I thought you said you're straight...? Why do you care? Oh and I've already been warned via PM for my wanton use of that ugly and hateful word. Just kidding, fag.
    B/c I'm pretty sure there are some gay people on this board. And when a hateful person like you comes a long with a small d*ck and an even smaller brain that word could offend some. But apparently our moderators don't give a sh*t. So GFY, you're mother should have swallowed that load like she did for the other 20 guys that were involved in that gang bang. Instead she took it like a champ and out you came. Hitler Jr. The only thing we can hope for is that she got fixed so the next time shes involved in a gang bang, next week, she won't get knocked up and serve up a piece of sh*t like you. A quote from a great movie for you, "The best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress". I'm done with you now child.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Show me where I "bash those under me?" Or where I call someone a name?
    You do it to me all the time and I don't deserve it. It makes me sad.

I never even heard of you until you went into the Hangar and now that you're in the Landing Strip (not sure why) you are more of an instigator than a peace keeper. This makes me sad, too.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    B/c I'm pretty sure there are some gay people on this board. And when a hateful person like you comes a long with a small d*ck and an even smaller brain that word could offend some. But apparently our moderators don't give a sh*t. So GFY, you're mother should have swallowed that load like she did for the other 20 guys that were involved in that gang bang. Instead she took it like a champ and out you came. Hitler Jr. The only thing we can hope for is that she got fixed so the next time shes involved in a gang bang, next week, she won't get knocked up and serve up a piece of sh*t like you. A quote from a great movie for you, "The best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress". I'm done with you now child.
    An Aristocrat!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Umm, err, where are all the message board police that are always crying to have me banned?

Yeeesh...

This murder/suicide situation is a damn disgrace, I feel sorry for the GF and the baby and their family.

I can imagine it's tough on the KC organization, but I don't agree that the game should be cancelled.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    A good mod would lock this thread. It's gone completely off track. Shocking I know

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You I'll ban. I have a keyboard shortcut for it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugly thread

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow ...

Yes a tragic event but why does every single news worthy event evolve into an I'm better than you or he's an awful person thread. How about we all just man up a bit and realize that not everything said here should have such drastic consequences to our lives and deserves indignant outrage.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Ugly thread
    For the record, I was against this thread before I was for it.

Thankee.

-

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Wow, lotsa mopes with their pantaloons in a bunch and/or a hurting in their buttocks.

It's an internet message board, there's almost never a real for real, non e-Outrage.

Other than 9/11 and Dennis Byrd, there are NO sacred cows.
    I've been off the grid all day and just went through this thread. I think the quote above says it best and those who have been here for a while know this.

Although the young man was obviously troubled, he did cowardly murder the mother of his child. Then again cowardly and selfishly blew his brains out in front of his coaches.

What disturbs me more is the name calling and vile personal attacks against each other here. This needs to stop or there will be repercussions.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 12-01-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Wow ...

Yes a tragic event but why does every single news worthy event evolve into an I'm better than you or he's an awful person thread. How about we all just man up a bit and realize that not everything said here should have such drastic consequences to our lives and deserves indignant outrage.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    +1

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You do it to me all the time and I don't deserve it. It makes me sad.

I never even heard of you until you went into the Hangar and now that you're in the Landing Strip (not sure why) you are more of an instigator than a peace keeper. This makes me sad, too.

SAR I
    SAR calling someone else an instigator. That's rich.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And yet even more name calling. I'll let it go though. I'm assuming you've had concussions and thus can't be held responsible for your actions.
    Actually I had a nice concussion in February this year, so does this mean I get to say anything I want to you and you wont hold me accountable because I've had a concussion?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised it took this like for a Chief to commit suicide.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

KC Belcher Murder/Suicide

Couldn't find an actual discussion about this anywhere, just an unreadable pissfest stirred by a few sniveling wah-wahs.

I'm confident the JI night shift can handle this like adults and do a much better job.

First question, why does every 25-yr-old irate boon with a dream job own a pistol?

For a motive, my theory is Belcher found out his daughter's real dad is Cromartie.

Thoughts?

Edit: Ignore this. The other thread is now unlocked.
    Last edited by jetrider; 12-02-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 years old. Catch up.