Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 203

Thread: KC LB Belcher kills girlfriend then commits suicide at Arrowhead

  1. #161
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I'm actually from Long Island, I've only lived in this dump called Rochester for 4 years. Most Rochestarians f*ck their cousins and cow tip on the weekends.
    ok great, I was waiting for some examples of how to make my posts less "childish" and less "outrageous" and less "disrespectful."

    Keep em coming, this is a good learning experience.

  2. #162
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    What a child. I just rolled off your m.... I better not finish. Make sure to take out the trash son. There are a lot of used condoms and morning after pill containers in there.
    Keep em coming, I'm scribbling notes furiously. Under your tutelage, I'll be the "classiest" poster on the board in no time! Then will you be proud of me?

  3. #163
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I'm actually from Long Island, I've only lived in this dump called Rochester for 4 years. Most Rochestarians f*ck their cousins and cow tip on the weekends.
    If it's so awful, please gtfo.


    We'll be sure to have a little cry when you leave and take your stank with you.


  4. #164
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    What a child. I just rolled off your m.... I better not finish. Make sure to take out the trash son. There are a lot of used condoms and morning after pill containers in there.
    Call me a child and then stop short of a mom joke. Yes, I'm obviously the child here.

    I don't doubt those used condoms in the trash are caked with your poo.

  5. #165
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    More name calling. Nice.

    And LOL at the irony of your last sentence. "We're all indignantly outraged over what you said....don't you realize that nobody gives a sh:t about what you say?"
    It's not name calling, it's an opinion. And I do realize most people don't care what I say. But I don't make pretend like I'm the sheriff of an internet site and bash those under me either and act like people give a sh*t about what I say. You can sit there and spin this any way you want and you did a good job of it. But ultimately you're statement, whether you think Belcher killing himself was good or bad, was classless. If you actually said, "I feel terrible for his g/f and their kid but I think Belcher is a POS and he deserved to die" then you using you're personal experience would make sense. Actually, that's exactly how I feel but instead what you did was make a joke out of a murder as well as a suicide and now knowing your past experience imo that is highly inappropriate and hypocritical. But please keep spinning away, some people on here are dumb enough to believe you.

  6. #166
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,222
    Wow, lotsa mopes with their pantaloons in a bunch and/or a hurting in their buttocks.

    It's an internet message board, there's almost never a real for real, non e-Outrage.

    Other than 9/11 and Dennis Byrd, there are NO sacred cows.

  7. #167
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Call me a child and then stop short of a mom joke. Yes, I'm obviously the child here.

    I don't doubt those used condoms in the trash are caked with your poo.
    That's actually pretty funny.

  8. #168
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    That's actually pretty funny.
    GFY fag

  9. #169
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Keep em coming, I'm scribbling notes furiously. Under your tutelage, I'll be the "classiest" poster on the board in no time! Then will you be proud of me?
    Sorry "moderator", you must of missed the post where he called me a "fag". Keep on doing a good job.

  10. #170
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I reported it. I'm pretty sure nothing will be done though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    It's not name calling, it's an opinion. And I do realize most people don't care what I say. But I don't make pretend like I'm the sheriff of an internet site and bash those under me either and act like people give a sh*t about what I say. You can sit there and spin this any way you want and you did a good job of it. But ultimately you're statement, whether you think Belcher killing himself was good or bad, was classless. If you actually said, "I feel terrible for his g/f and their kid but I think Belcher is a POS and he deserved to die" then you using you're personal experience would make sense. Actually, that's exactly how I feel but instead what you did was make a joke out of a murder as well as a suicide and now knowing your past experience imo that is highly inappropriate and hypocritical. But please keep spinning away, some people on here are dumb enough to believe you.
    lol.

    what a c*nt.

  11. #171
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I might shoot myself if I had to live in Missouri , too.
    Dude you live in Rochester.

  12. #172
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    It's not name calling, it's an opinion. And I do realize most people don't care what I say. But I don't make pretend like I'm the sheriff of an internet site and bash those under me either and act like people give a sh*t about what I say. You can sit there and spin this any way you want and you did a good job of it. But ultimately you're statement, whether you think Belcher killing himself was good or bad, was classless. If you actually said, "I feel terrible for his g/f and their kid but I think Belcher is a POS and he deserved to die" then you using you're personal experience would make sense. Actually, that's exactly how I feel but instead what you did was make a joke out of a murder as well as a suicide and now knowing your past experience imo that is highly inappropriate and hypocritical. But please keep spinning away, some people on here are dumb enough to believe you.
    Show me where I "bash those under me?" Or where I call someone a name?

    I'm not spinning anything. I'm openly mocking Belcher as a POS. And I'm pantsing all the holier-than-thou posters here who act like anything any one of us can possibly say here will make a damn difference out in Kansas City, or make that poor woman any less dead than she is now.

    Get a grip.

  13. #173
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    GFY fag
    You see, the fact that I'm straight means calling me a "fag" doesn't hurt my feelings. All it really does is prove your a 16 yr old p*ssy who would never say that to my face. Hide behind you're computer while your mommy brings you soup and wipes your a*s. Congrats on being a tough guy. You must feel good about yourself.

  14. #174
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    Dude you live in Rochester.
    and you live in your liberal fantasyland.

    your point is?

  15. #175
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    You see, the fact that I'm straight means calling me a "fag" doesn't hurt my feelings. All it really does is prove your a 16 yr old p*ssy who would never say that to my face. Hide behind you're computer while your mommy brings you soup and wipes your a*s. Congrats on being a tough guy. You must feel good about yourself.
    [IMG]www.chicitysports.com/forum/images/smilies/Screen%20Shot%202012-09-28%20at%206.07.07%20PM.png[/IMG]

  16. #176
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Show me where I "bash those under me?" Or where I call someone a name?

    I'm not spinning anything. I'm openly mocking Belcher as a POS. And I'm pantsing all the holier-than-thou posters here who act like anything any one of us can possibly say here will make a damn difference out in Kansas City, or make that poor woman any less dead than she is now.

    Get a grip.
    I was talking about Warfish.

    I get what you're saying but to me it was classless. If you don't see it that way then fine but don't make excuses that are BS. And is anyone going to do anything about the child throwing the "fag" word around? I mean what's next, people are going to be able to start throwing the "N" word around. When does it stop? That's crossing a line. I know I said "classless" and some other things but that's another level altogether.

  17. #177
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    lol.

    what a c*nt.
    Dude you just described the women of Rochester, old and young. Congratulations. Now go back to making out with your cousin and blowing Romney.

  18. #178
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Sorry "moderator", you must of missed the post where he called me a "fag". Keep on doing a good job.
    LOL, you want me to start banning the name-callers in this thread, and I'd be here talking to myself. As the target of most of the name-calling I'm not going to start swinging the ban hammer. That would be pretty lame.

  19. #179
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I was talking about Warfish.

    I get what you're saying but to me it was classless. If you don't see it that way then fine but don't make excuses that are BS. And is anyone going to do anything about the child throwing the "fag" word around? I mean what's next, people are going to be able to start throwing the "N" word around. When does it stop? That's crossing a line. I know I said "classless" and some other things but that's another level altogether.
    I thought you said you're straight...? Why do you care? Oh and I've already been warned via PM for my wanton use of that ugly and hateful word. Just kidding, fag.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    LOL, you want me to start banning the name-callers in this thread, and I'd be here talking to myself. As the target of most of the name-calling I'm not going to start swinging the ban hammer. That would be pretty lame.
    You're such an *******.

    (Thought I'd get that freebie in here now)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us