Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: KC LB Belcher kills girlfriend then commits suicide at Arrowhead

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I'm actually from Long Island, I've only lived in this dump called Rochester for 4 years. Most Rochestarians f*ck their cousins and cow tip on the weekends.
    ok great, I was waiting for some examples of how to make my posts less "childish" and less "outrageous" and less "disrespectful."

Keep em coming, this is a good learning experience.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

What a child. I just rolled off your m.... I better not finish. Make sure to take out the trash son. There are a lot of used condoms and morning after pill containers in there.
    Keep em coming, I'm scribbling notes furiously. Under your tutelage, I'll be the "classiest" poster on the board in no time! Then will you be proud of me?

Hall Of Fame
    I'm actually from Long Island, I've only lived in this dump called Rochester for 4 years. Most Rochestarians f*ck their cousins and cow tip on the weekends.
    If it's so awful, please gtfo.

We'll be sure to have a little cry when you leave and take your stank with you.

Jets Insider VIP
    What a child. I just rolled off your m.... I better not finish. Make sure to take out the trash son. There are a lot of used condoms and morning after pill containers in there.
    Call me a child and then stop short of a mom joke. Yes, I'm obviously the child here.

I don't doubt those used condoms in the trash are caked with your poo.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    More name calling. Nice.

And LOL at the irony of your last sentence. "We're all indignantly outraged over what you said....don't you realize that nobody gives a sh:t about what you say?"
    It's not name calling, it's an opinion. And I do realize most people don't care what I say. But I don't make pretend like I'm the sheriff of an internet site and bash those under me either and act like people give a sh*t about what I say. You can sit there and spin this any way you want and you did a good job of it. But ultimately you're statement, whether you think Belcher killing himself was good or bad, was classless. If you actually said, "I feel terrible for his g/f and their kid but I think Belcher is a POS and he deserved to die" then you using you're personal experience would make sense. Actually, that's exactly how I feel but instead what you did was make a joke out of a murder as well as a suicide and now knowing your past experience imo that is highly inappropriate and hypocritical. But please keep spinning away, some people on here are dumb enough to believe you.

All Pro
    Wow, lotsa mopes with their pantaloons in a bunch and/or a hurting in their buttocks.

It's an internet message board, there's almost never a real for real, non e-Outrage.

Other than 9/11 and Dennis Byrd, there are NO sacred cows.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Call me a child and then stop short of a mom joke. Yes, I'm obviously the child here.

I don't doubt those used condoms in the trash are caked with your poo.
    That's actually pretty funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    That's actually pretty funny.
    GFY fag

Veteran
    Keep em coming, I'm scribbling notes furiously. Under your tutelage, I'll be the "classiest" poster on the board in no time! Then will you be proud of me?
    Sorry "moderator", you must of missed the post where he called me a "fag". Keep on doing a good job.

Hall Of Fame
    I reported it. I'm pretty sure nothing will be done though.
    It's not name calling, it's an opinion. And I do realize most people don't care what I say. But I don't make pretend like I'm the sheriff of an internet site and bash those under me either and act like people give a sh*t about what I say. You can sit there and spin this any way you want and you did a good job of it. But ultimately you're statement, whether you think Belcher killing himself was good or bad, was classless. If you actually said, "I feel terrible for his g/f and their kid but I think Belcher is a POS and he deserved to die" then you using you're personal experience would make sense. Actually, that's exactly how I feel but instead what you did was make a joke out of a murder as well as a suicide and now knowing your past experience imo that is highly inappropriate and hypocritical. But please keep spinning away, some people on here are dumb enough to believe you.
    lol.

what a c*nt.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I might shoot myself if I had to live in Missouri , too.
    Dude you live in Rochester.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Show me where I "bash those under me?" Or where I call someone a name?

I'm not spinning anything. I'm openly mocking Belcher as a POS. And I'm pantsing all the holier-than-thou posters here who act like anything any one of us can possibly say here will make a damn difference out in Kansas City, or make that poor woman any less dead than she is now.

Get a grip.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    GFY fag
    You see, the fact that I'm straight means calling me a "fag" doesn't hurt my feelings. All it really does is prove your a 16 yr old p*ssy who would never say that to my face. Hide behind you're computer while your mommy brings you soup and wipes your a*s. Congrats on being a tough guy. You must feel good about yourself.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    Dude you live in Rochester.
    and you live in your liberal fantasyland.

your point is?

Jets Insider VIP
    You see, the fact that I'm straight means calling me a "fag" doesn't hurt my feelings. All it really does is prove your a 16 yr old p*ssy who would never say that to my face. Hide behind you're computer while your mommy brings you soup and wipes your a*s. Congrats on being a tough guy. You must feel good about yourself.
    [IMG]www.chicitysports.com/forum/images/smilies/Screen%20Shot%202012-09-28%20at%206.07.07%20PM.png[/IMG]

Veteran
    Show me where I "bash those under me?" Or where I call someone a name?

I'm not spinning anything. I'm openly mocking Belcher as a POS. And I'm pantsing all the holier-than-thou posters here who act like anything any one of us can possibly say here will make a damn difference out in Kansas City, or make that poor woman any less dead than she is now.

Get a grip.
    I was talking about Warfish.

I get what you're saying but to me it was classless. If you don't see it that way then fine but don't make excuses that are BS. And is anyone going to do anything about the child throwing the "fag" word around? I mean what's next, people are going to be able to start throwing the "N" word around. When does it stop? That's crossing a line. I know I said "classless" and some other things but that's another level altogether.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    lol.

what a c*nt.
    Dude you just described the women of Rochester, old and young. Congratulations. Now go back to making out with your cousin and blowing Romney.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Sorry "moderator", you must of missed the post where he called me a "fag". Keep on doing a good job.
    LOL, you want me to start banning the name-callers in this thread, and I'd be here talking to myself. As the target of most of the name-calling I'm not going to start swinging the ban hammer. That would be pretty lame.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was talking about Warfish.

I get what you're saying but to me it was classless. If you don't see it that way then fine but don't make excuses that are BS. And is anyone going to do anything about the child throwing the "fag" word around? I mean what's next, people are going to be able to start throwing the "N" word around. When does it stop? That's crossing a line. I know I said "classless" and some other things but that's another level altogether.
    I thought you said you're straight...? Why do you care? Oh and I've already been warned via PM for my wanton use of that ugly and hateful word. Just kidding, fag.

LOL, you want me to start banning the name-callers in this thread, and I'd be here talking to myself. As the target of most of the name-calling I'm not going to start swinging the ban hammer. That would be pretty lame.
    You're such an *******.

(Thought I'd get that freebie in here now)