Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: KC LB Belcher kills girlfriend then commits suicide at Arrowhead

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    How about for his girlfriend that was murdered and the baby that's left without any parents, you douche?
    And yet even more name calling. I'll let it go though. I'm assuming you've had concussions and thus can't be held responsible for your actions.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Guys, come on. Two people are dead. This is hardly the time for this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    They deserve every single controversy they have.

Poor league. How about having hope for the former, current, and future players? The guys in suits aren't the ones who are having their brains rattled every Sunday.
    No its the players themselves that are head hunting other players..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Guys, come on. Two people are dead. This is hardly the time for this.
    ok, some personal perspective and then I'm outta here.

In 1985, in Texas, my brother witnessed his girlfriend getting shot dead by her ex, who then proceeded to point the gun at my brother. The gun jammed, the coward ran.

We then got to sit through a trial where this piece of sh:t claimed mental illness, and almost got away with it.

You self-appointed psychologists and holier than thou keyboard jockeys can rest easy knowing that when the report of a murder suicide came out, your response was to feel bad for the one with the gun, and to indignantly chastise and name-call those of us who chose to see it from the real victim's standpoint. And for you, I leave you a question to ponder:

What's the opposite of "above me"?

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Ok, you let me know how much respect I should show for a murderer. What's the proper amount?
    Didn't say to show him respect but to make a joke about it? I find it disrespectful to the girlfriend who died and 3 month old daughter who now has no parents.

I hope to god this has nothing to do with reports that Tannenbaum called Pioli and expressed interest in trading for this kid.
    +1

deek

ok, some personal perspective and then I'm outta here.

In 1985, in Texas, my brother witnessed his girlfriend getting shot dead by her ex, who then proceeded to point the gun at my brother. The gun jammed, the coward ran.

We then got to sit through a trial where this piece of sh:t claimed mental illness, and almost got away with it.

You self-appointed psychologists and holier than thou keyboard jockeys can rest easy knowing that when the report of a murder suicide came out, your response was to feel bad for the one with the gun, and to indignantly chastise and name-call those of us who chose to see it from the real victim's standpoint. And for you, I leave you a question to ponder:

What's the opposite of "above me"?
    Horrible story but that gives you the right to crack a joke about it? Call Belcher whatever you want but to crack a joke is an insult to the girl he murdered and to his daughter.

Fortunately your brother survived but suppose it was a football player who had done this and on a mesasge board you see some guy make a crack about you hope it's not because he might have been traded?

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    You're a scumbag. Keep trying to defend yourself you joke of a moderator.

RIP to Jovan and his girlfriend.
    +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Horrible story but that gives you the right to crack a joke about it? Call Belcher whatever you want but to crack a joke is an insult to the girl he murdered and to his daughter.

Fortunately your brother survived but suppose it was a football player who had done this and on a mesasge board you see some guy make a crack about you hope it's not because he might have been traded?
    +1000

Hall Of Fame
    Really? More name calling. That's great.

I'm sorry I insulted your beloved murderer. Another JI poster with his priorities straight.
    I thought it was funny, shakin.

The hand-wringing psych-majors act as if your standing over the guys body cracking a joke. See, by them letting you know how terrible you are, they get the smug self-satisfaction of being the glorious bastion of moral outrage. Because all of us are required to shake our respective heads and show the proper amount of devastation learning of some unglued moron's final acts. A bunch of human tampons.

Quote Originally Posted by sec318 View Post
    A who says its mental illness. If thats the case every perp sitting in elmira downstate attica has mentall illness. The bottom line is the guy got pissed at pissed at his girlfriend shot her multiple times then when he got to the stadium thought that he probably will be doing 25 to life and took the cowards way out. The only positve in this is the state of kansas is off the hook for paying to put this guy up in prison. This was just another domestic dispute the ended with murder1
    oh man, where to begin.

there's a difference between a perp locked up for burglary pleading insanity and a player in a league with a proven history of mental illness caused by the physical nature of the game.

and kansas city is in missouri.

Hall Of Fame
    I might shoot myself if I had to live in Missouri , too.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    ...why don't you try adding to it or go post on another site?
    cuz I don't feel like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Belcher and his girl were close, personal friends of yours?

No?

If not, what ****ing difference does it make to you what someone says on the internet of all places?

An insult? So what, the internet is full of insults, many vastly worse than this. Comes with fame, people on the internet will mock everything about you, even your death.

So lighten the **** up Internet White Knight, you're services are not needed here, and most of us would take Shakin, a respected member of the community here, over 1,000 big mouth easy-offended-by-proxy white knighting ****ing nobodies like you.

All Pro
    Just Horrible, May they all rest in peace. Feel very bad for Romeo, who really didn't want this job, but let Pioli talk him into it. Soft spoken man with class who doesn't deserve to have this on his head for the rest of his life.

Long Island kid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Belcher and his girl were close, personal friends of yours?

No?

If not, what ****ing difference does it make to you what someone says on the internet of all places?

An insult? So what, the internet is full of insults, many vastly worse than this. Comes with fame, people on the internet will mock everything about you, even your death.

So lighten the **** up Internet White Knight, you're services are not needed here, and most of us would take Shakin, a respected member of the community here, over 1,000 big mouth easy-offended-by-proxy white knighting ****ing nobodies like you.
    Although never convicted, Shakin actually killed my grandparents with a meat ax. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No they don't. It is a sport. A great sport. Ever hear of free will?

The players have a choice to play. Nobody makes them. They are a special breed. Playing in the NFL is an honor.

There is no solution to this head injury problem. The only thing we can do is educate people about the risks and let them make the decision for themselves. I can't hold football responsible b.c medicine and science is just starting to understand brain trauma.

I fear for the future of football.
    Serving in the military is an honor, football is a game.

There are solutions to the head injury problem. But you think we shouldn't hold responsible the executives that claim their number one concern is player safety, but simultaneously try to extend the season to 18 games? Let's show more concern for the league facing a controversy. I don't how their multi-billion dollar operation will survive when players, literally, aren't.

I fear for the future of the human beings playing football, not the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Although never convicted, Shakin actually killed my grandparents with a meat ax. Just sayin'.
    Well, that may be Boro.

We always thought my Dad was a suicide.....but I'm beginning to think Shakin actually murdered him.

With an insult, over the intenet.

Clue *****es.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was an unfortunate sneezing fit/kitchen accident borgo. We've been over this.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I thought it was funny, shakin.

The hand-wringing psych-majors act as if your standing over the guys body cracking a joke. See, by them letting you know how terrible you are, they get the smug self-satisfaction of being the glorious bastion of moral outrage. Because all of us are required to shake our respective heads and show the proper amount of devastation learning of some unglued moron's final acts. A bunch of human tampons.
    This.