Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: KC LB Belcher kills girlfriend then commits suicide at Arrowhead

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Belcher and his girl were close, personal friends of yours?

No?

If not, what ****ing difference does it make to you what someone says on the internet of all places?

An insult? So what, the internet is full of insults, many vastly worse than this. Comes with fame, people on the internet will mock everything about you, even your death.

So lighten the **** up Internet White Knight, you're services are not needed here, and most of us would take Shakin, a respected member of the community here, over 1,000 big mouth easy-offended-by-proxy white knighting ****ing nobodies like you.
    Exactly. I'll bet the guy's grieving family is now hard at it, scouring the internet to see if anyone has made any casual jokes about the situation. 'Cause you know... they ain't got a lot goin' on right now.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Aaaaaand back to the Hamper
    Lotsa dicks in this thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Too soon, free.

Now the victim is twice as dead. And it's your fault.
    S'ok.

I'm used to being the bad guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Although never convicted, Shakin actually killed my grandparents with a meat ax. Just sayin'.

See, and I was sure that you'd said that hey perished in an unfortunate max museum snafu.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Either way, it was a classless statement from and obviously classless person.
    I would just like it noted for the record that not all Rochestarians are uptight ninnies.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    See, and I was sure that you'd said that hey perished in an unfortunate max museum snafu.
    That was my maternal uncle, Chip. At first, being "Tussauded" (sic) was more than most of us could bear. But, ya know what, Brady? Now, at least, we have him standing silently by the holiday table looking nearly life-like.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    ok, some personal perspective and then I'm outta here.

In 1985, in Texas, my brother witnessed his girlfriend getting shot dead by her ex, who then proceeded to point the gun at my brother. The gun jammed, the coward ran.

We then got to sit through a trial where this piece of sh:t claimed mental illness, and almost got away with it.

You self-appointed psychologists and holier than thou keyboard jockeys can rest easy knowing that when the report of a murder suicide came out, your response was to feel bad for the one with the gun, and to indignantly chastise and name-call those of us who chose to see it from the real victim's standpoint. And for you, I leave you a question to ponder:

What's the opposite of "above me"?
    I don't feel bad for the guy with the gun. I just think you made a classless statement when there are 2 people dead, one innocent. Your original statement wasn't, "I feel bad for the victim but I'm glad the Belcher killed himself b/c he deserved it", which at least I would have understood your feelings on it whether I agree or not, instead you decided to make a joke out of 2 dead people. Now you're trying to justify your heartless "joke" (statement) by trying to say you were defending the victim? I'm sorry about what happened to you but I'm sure you don't or didn't want anyone making a joke out of your families personal situation, so why do it to someone else? You may be defending what you were thinking but there is no defense on what you "wrote". And for at least me, I think what you said was outrageous, childish and bannable (if that's a word). Hypocrite is also word that comes to mind.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were tasteless posts last year after a footabll fan dad had a fatal heart attack in front of his 9 year old son. There wasn't 1/100th the level of pious outrage. The jock sniffers are out in full force because a murdering POS was alluded to as a murdering POS.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

No?

If not, what ****ing difference does it make to you what someone says on the internet of all places?

An insult? So what, the internet is full of insults, many vastly worse than this. Comes with fame, people on the internet will mock everything about you, even your death.

So lighten the **** up Internet White Knight, you're services are not needed here, and most of us would take Shakin, a respected member of the community here, over 1,000 big mouth easy-offended-by-proxy white knighting ****ing nobodies like you.
    Definition of an internet bully right here. Sit on your pulpit and talk to people like their pieces of sh*t. Really? B/c you're whoever you are on this site. What you just said is worse then what anyone said to whoever the classless moron is that made the dumb *ss comment. Nobodies? Do you mean the bunch of nobodies who come to this site and make it what it is? How can we expect the idiots on this board to act rationally and refrain from name calling when our own GD moderators talk and act like children with no fear of any repercussions. It's the blind leading the blind. And you know what, we're all a bunch of nobodies who hide behind a screen talking sh*t just like you did. So take a step back from your bully pulpit and ask yourself, "Does anyone really give a sh*t about who I am or what I say?" Your answer is no.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

No?

34,000 posts on a message board. Get a life.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    What a fag.
    GFY nerd.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    But what gives you the right to question anyone belittling a cowardly murderer? If he happened to be some unemployed wacko in KC who did the same thing - how respectful would you be?

Belcher deserves zero slack, zero benefits of a doubt.
    Did you ever see me say he deserves slack? I said to crack jokes is disrespectful to the girlfriend.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definition of an internet bully right here. Sit on your pulpit and talk to people like their pieces of sh*t. Really? B/c you're whoever you are on this site. What you just said is worse then what anyone said to whoever the classless moron is that made the dumb *ss comment. Nobodies? Do you mean the bunch of nobodies who come to this site and make it what it is? How can we expect the idiots on this board to act rationally and refrain from name calling when our own GD moderators talk and act like children with no fear of any repercussions. It's the blind leading the blind. And you know what, we're all a bunch of nobodies who hide behind a screen talking sh*t just like you did. So take a step back from your bully pulpit and ask yourself, "Does anyone really give a sh*t about who I am or what I say?" Your answer is no.
    Insert guy eating popcorn here

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just terrible ive been reading and hearing about it all day

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I can't believe you posted a pic of you and your dad celebrating gay pride day. Congrats on your killer beards.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

GFY nerd.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I would just like it noted for the record that not all Rochestarians are uptight ninnies.
    I'm actually from Long Island, I've only lived in this dump called Rochester for 4 years. Most Rochestarians f*ck their cousins and cow tip on the weekends.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    More name calling. Nice.

And LOL at the irony of your last sentence. "We're all indignantly outraged over what you said....don't you realize that nobody gives a sh:t about what you say?"

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Warfish is just another want to be "internet tough guy" He would never have the balls to say anything to someones face.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a child. I just rolled off your m.... I better not finish. Make sure to take out the trash son. There are a lot of used condoms and morning after pill containers in there.