Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Darrelle Revis: "Team needs to shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post

As for your examples, all of it is what you've made up. Peyton Manning filming a commercial? Really?
    Ummm ... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by JETS2417 View Post
    The only Championship we won was won by Joe Namath. If your going to argue that Joe Namath wouldn't go to the bar ever, or that he never put himself in front of the team, then I wish you luck in your battle.
    Yes, great example. I would argue that Emerson Boozer was as much as the reason the JETS won their only SB as Namath was.

When the JETS win a Super Bowl in my lifetime and Revis plays lights out in the win I will give him a pass the next time he wants to drink in a bar when injured on game day.

Until then, not...............
    Last edited by copernicus; 12-02-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Ummm ... wow.
    Great response....

Yes, let me be clear, I dont think that if Peyton Manning had a concussion, and didnt dress on game day, you'd find him filming a commercial while the Broncos were playing.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Great response....

Yes, let me be clear, I dont think that if Peyton Manning had a concussion, and didnt dress on game day, you'd find him filming a commercial while the Broncos were playing.
    I was responding to the fact that you apparently didn't bother to read the rest of the ******* sentence.