Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's not Sanchez, he has no talent around him!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez is DONE

BOOM goes the dynamite

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    1. We are built to win on defense and the ground game, we have neither.
    Although not their best season by far, the D has held Arizona without a 3rd down conversion today - 0/15 as I type this. Tough to say we have no D.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it is not sanchez.then put him out on the open market.lets see how many buyers are out there.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Im sure teams are knocking down the door to pay Mark Sanchez 8 million dollars a year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    When your job is on the line and the first thing you do is come out and throw another INT on the very first play of the game you've gotta figure you're toast, and Sanchez pretty much is at this point.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL.

But these threads are getting old. The first couple of times it was hilarious. Now it is predictable. I knew it was coming.
    Today was the proof that SAR was incorrect.

Our D dominated.

Our RB was very very good.

And Sanchez, on his own, **** the bed, turned it over 3 times (almost 5) and was going to lose the game.

Who knows what Sanchez's future is.....but it's doubtful it should be in New York.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez may have just played against the team he'll be playing for next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Buttchese has no trade value

You can get more for Ryan Leaf and he is in jail

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Our D dominated.

And Sanchez, on his own, **** the bed, turned it over 3 times (almost 5) and was going to lose the game.

Who knows what Sanchez's future is.....but it's doubtful it should be in New York.
    We dont know that much more today then we did yesterday about mcelroy, but what we do know is that sanchez was obviously the problem and SARs explanations are completely wrong.

Sanchez single handedly tried to lose this game for us. Mcelroy went 5-7 for 29 yards, that is how little it took to get a W and sanchez couldnt accomplish that.

Not sure what else there is to say but mcelroy better be the starter next week.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Our D dominated.

We beat an 0-7 team 7-6.

All that happened today is we moved down four places in the draft. We'll be cursing this game in April.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We beat an 0-7 team 7-6.

All that happened today is we moved down four places in the draft. We'll be cursing this game in April.

SAR I
    As well as the next 4.

Only solace is that this QB class doesn't look good so we aren't missing out.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    We dont know that much more today then we did yesterday about mcelroy, but what we do know is that sanchez was obviously the problem and SARs explanations are completely wrong.

Sanchez single handedly tried to lose this game for us. Mcelroy went 5-7 for 29 yards, that is how little it took to get a W and sanchez couldnt accomplish that.

Not sure what else there is to say but mcelroy better be the starter next week.
    I'm as happy as anyone else that McElroy got to play, it's best that we find out if he's worth keeping next year, make something good out of this lost season.

If you think that one wimpy drive aided by a 15 yard penalty is some indication of his greatness, wow, I want some of what you're smoking.

What you should be saying is that McElroy's brief success today is an indictment of Rex Ryan as a head coach. All it took for the running game to wake up and the OL to protect and the wide receivers to catch balls was the spark of a quarterback swap? Rex Ryan should be able to motivate that type of performance himself, not need shock therapy.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Our D dominated.

100% correct......anyone who defends the suckchez at this point has little to no knowledge of winning qb's. For suckchez is everything but a NFL winning qb.

But at this point the argument is over....I won.....the suckchez is history!!!!!!

Yahooooooooooooooooo

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    100% correct......anyone who defends the suckchez at this point has little to no knowledge of winning qb's. For suckchez is everything but a NFL winning qb.

But at this point the argument is over....I won.....the suckchez is history!!!!!!

Yahooooooooooooooooo
    Mark Sanchez is not history. He'll be playing again next week.

The Jets always beat lousy teams, and today's team was probably the very worst in the entire league. The offensive line and the running game were just as brutal as the passing game in the first half. Special-teams let us down again. Rex Ryan didn't have the team prepared even though he had 10 days.

This isn't some special turning point. This is just a typical Jets win against a horrible opponent. With the exception of the running game waking up and wide receivers deciding to catch, Greg McElroy's performance was not that much different than Mark Sanchez's performance.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

The Jets always beat lousy teams, and today's team was probably the very worst in the entire league. The offensive line and the running game were just as brutal as the passing game in the first half. Special-teams let us down again. Rex Ryan didn't have the team prepared even though he had 10 days.

This isn't some special turning point. This is just a typical Jets win against a horrible opponent. With the exception of the running game waking up and wide receivers deciding to catch, Greg McElroy's performance was not that much different than Mark Sanchez's performance.

SAR I
    So they have 5 wins. How many wins did you predict before the season at this point?

Every team they play the rest of the year is a lousy team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing 2nd fiddle?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    yeah, except despite not getting any snaps in practice, he completed most of his passes, threw a td pass, and didn't take needless sacks or throw not 1, not 2, but 3 int's..

Otherwise, you're 100% on the money very similar performance.

Tired of your act. Worse than Pat trolls as far as I'm concerned.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    yeah, except despite not getting any snaps in practice, he completed most of his passes, threw a td pass, and didn't take needless sacks or throw not 1, not 2, but 3 int's..

Otherwise, you're 100% on the money very similar performance.

Tired of your act. Worse than Pat trolls as far as I'm concerned.
    Gotta love SAR's interpretation of "not that much different".

Code:
    	        C/ATT	YDS	AVG	TD	INT	SACKS	RTG
    M. Sanchez	10/21	97	4.6	0	3	3-14	21.4
    G. McElroy	5/7	29	4.1	1	0	0-0	118.5

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm as happy as anyone else that McElroy got to play, it's best that we find out if he's worth keeping next year, make something good out of this lost season.

If you think that one wimpy drive aided by a 15 yard penalty is some indication of his greatness, wow, I want some of what you're smoking.

What you should be saying is that McElroy's brief success today is an indictment of Rex Ryan as a head coach. All it took for the running game to wake up and the OL to protect and the wide receivers to catch balls was the spark of a quarterback swap? Rex Ryan should be able to motivate that type of performance himself, not need shock therapy.

SAR I
    stop spinning everything to rex. rex sucks, tanny sucks but sanchez is horrific. An abomination. The worst qb in the league. Enough is enough. If we ever get a halfway capable qb that can actually lead this team and make others around him better, i'm going to constantly remind you how you didn't want to move on from sanchez and blindly defended him.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So they have 5 wins. How many wins did you predict before the season at this point?

Every team they play the rest of the year is a lousy team.
    The Jets are the epitome of a 5 win team, look like a 5 win team, are playing like a 5 win team.

Through the failure of several other teams in this record setting awful NFL season the Jets will eke out a few more wins.

Does not change the fact that we're not a 12 win playoff team one iota.

SAR I