Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: By the way...

  1. #1

    By the way...

    I have to say to a certain poster that we now have 5 wins, which was the amount of wins that this poster predicted that we would have all season.

    What do you have to say for yourself?

  2. #2
    You realize that can still happen, right?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    Dump.

    Stop calling people out.

    How about being the bigger person?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dump.

    Stop calling people out.

    How about being the bigger person?
    Because humbling a person with logic feels more satisfying.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,733
    I guess they cancelled the rest of the season then?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I guess they cancelled the rest of the season then?
    Have you seen the rest of their schedule? They are going to at least luck into 1-2 more wins.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Have you seen the rest of their schedule? They are going to at least luck into 1-2 more wins.
    A) I wouldn't count on it and
    2) Is 6 wins really so far off from 5, enough to warrant taking the trouble to call someone's prediction out? (FTR I predicted six wins).

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    A) I wouldn't count on it and
    2) Is 6 wins really so far off from 5, enough to warrant taking the trouble to call someone's prediction out? (FTR I predicted six wins).
    I think they will win at least 7 games. That's how easy their schedule is.
    This particular poster has been going on and on about this prediction.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I think they will win at least 7 games. That's how easy their schedule is.
    This particular poster has been going on and on about this prediction.
    Why is your prediction more believable than his? Why don't you wait until it actually happens.

  10. #10
    I enjoy how OP is calling someone out without calling someone out.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Because humbling a person with logic feels more satisfying.
    I think you need to go read up on "logic".

    Logic would dictate that the Jets could still win only 5 games.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I enjoy how OP is calling someone out without calling someone out.
    When I first tried to do this, I heard I couldn't call him out directly without being banned.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I think you need to go read up on "logic".

    Logic would dictate that the Jets could still win only 5 games.
    The odds don't suggest it.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    When I first tried to do this, I heard I couldn't call him out directly without being banned.
    REVEAL YOUR SOURCES, MANISH!

  15. #15
    Yet if Pittsburgh loses to the Ravens, the Jets would be 1 game out of the 6 seed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us