View Poll Results: How long till we call for his head.

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • first INT

7 87.50%
  • next Inc pass

0 0%
  • first sack

0 0%
  • first fumble

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long till this board starts calling for McElroys head?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    The poll wasn't to start crapping on him it was to joke on the fact that jets fans are never satisfied with a quarterback. No matter who it is it's only a matter of time before they're calling for the backup. So now we have McElroy. A smart dude with a winning history but the knock on him is arm strength. Welcome to Pennington 2.0. Fans were calling for his head after about 3 years. He was the best we had in the past 20 years.
    someone gets it...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    Huh?
    I think his point is that McElroy will end up being the same pariah around here that Mark became eventually.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well now that the shoe is on the other foot I'm sure the Sanchezholics will be willing to give Mcelroy 4 years to get his **** together.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I think his point is that McElroy will end up being the same pariah around here that Mark became eventually.
    No it was Brian said...it has nothing to do with Sanchez like DDNY was assuming....the fact is that we as Jets fans think if they are not a superstar right away there automatically a bust...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Well now that the shoe is on the other foot I'm sure the Sanchezholics will be willing to give Mcelroy 4 years to get his **** together.
    You are the epitome of what is wrong with some fans on this board, you think that you need to exclusively be either be a Sanchezholic or a McElroymaniac. It's this one versus the other, I'm right, you're wrong bull**** that needs to end.

Doesn't take two glances at my username to know I'm a big time Sanchez supporter, but if McElroy is handed the reigns next week, then I'm a big time McElroy supporter as well.

I'm a Jets fan. And despite my opinions on the matter, I will root for the QB, I will root for the team, and I will root for W's. I won't root for my agenda like many others.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    /Tin-Foil Hat on

Magnus is a royal pain in the ass around here.

I'm still not convinced he isn't a Patsie fan in Jets clothing....

/Tin-Foil Hat off