Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots win again - AFCE title that is

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Patriots win again - AFCE title that is

4th year in a row and 9 out of 10 years. Now that's dominance! At the same time just sad how the rest of the AFCE have been over that period unable to challenge them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be nice to have a HoF QB. Don't worry, it won't last much longer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good team. I hate them, but the way they never lose in the second half of seasons is just remarkable. Please retire soon Brady

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Good team. I hate them, but the way they never lose in the second half of seasons is just remarkable. Please retire soon Brady
    Can't wait for him to retire or move on, may be another 4 years of this.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they shouldn't care one bit. They have Yankee-like expectations now. Division titles are meaningless to them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    4th year in a row and 9 out of 10 years. Now that's dominance! At the same time just sad how the rest of the AFCE have been over that period unable to challenge them.
    Yes, but it builds character and fortitude being a Jets fan, while any bandwagoner can be a Pats fan.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone here recommend Belichick's biography? I kinda want to read it, but I'm worried as a Jets fan that the thing will set my fingers on fire if I touch it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, speaking of New England, how did the Arizona Cardinals beat them?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets still have two less AFC East titles than the Colts and are tied witht he houston Oilers. Depressing.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    Can anyone here recommend Belichick's biography? I kinda want to read it, but I'm worried as a Jets fan that the thing will set my fingers on fire if I touch it.
    education of a coach is a good read for any NFL fan imo

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Kolb is a competent QB. You put even a lower-tier yet competent QB on that roster and they aren't a bad team. What Lindley showed today might be the single worst QBing I've ever seen. He is hopelessly overmatched

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see the two Pasts fans reading the thread, just getting ready to unleash on us friggin bastids!

WICKED SMAAAAAAAAAAHT!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    They had their 1st and 2nd string QB's, so that helped.

But the Patriots now have their 12th straight winning season so the AZ game is behind us.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And an illegal intelligence gathering and signals interception campaign for the first five years of that time line. Couple that with a league executive led conspiracy to cover it up and the Pats legacy remains untarnished until after Brady and Belichick retire.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom Brady is the best QB of his generation. All he does is win. I guess the pats would have found out what they had in him soon after 2001, but still ... fckn mo lewis.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    LOL whats the book going to say? How to completely luck out into a franchise QB in the 6th round? LOL, Bellicheat sucked donkey balls before brady and will again after he is gone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Yeah.

I can't wait for the day when the Patsie fans come back to the pack of other team's fans screaming at their Front-Office for a Franchise QB(and never quite getting one) again.

I wonder what the resident Pats fans here would do WHEN that occurs? Will they vanish?

We can only pray...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    LOL whats the book going to say? How to completely luck out into a franchise QB in the 6th round? LOL, Bellicheat sucked donkey balls before brady and will again after he is gone.
    +1 on Education of a Coach.

It talks of how he grew up as a coach's son and how he learned how to break down film at an early age. It describes his long journey to become the head coach he is today. It describes his time under Parcells in the Giants, where his defensive game plan for their SB is on display at the Hall of Fame. Lots more besides his historic run with TFBrady.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for the Pats. Hasn't helped them much in the championship category lately though....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    Good for the Pats. Hasn't helped them much in the championship category lately though....
    True enough. But they DID get the chance by getting there. There's a 100% certainty that you'll end the season without a championship if you can't get to the dance in the first place.