Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was Mark so furiously scribbling on the clipboard after every play?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    I think this is what he was scribbling.

SAR is beside himself that you are getting all this attention. Just sayin.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Seriously, i want to thank Mark Sanchez for handling it well. He was patting McElroy on the helmet, and seemed to at least be trying to handle the situation well. Major props for that.

I dont think im gonna say much more bad things about Mark. Its really not fair. Its just not nice. The passion just comes out negatively sometimes, but im gonna work on it.

No matter what happens from here on out, Thank You Mark Sanchez.You gave me an exciting 2 year run as a Jets fan. Your play on the field doesnt have any correlation to you as a person, and im gonna try to keep that in mind from here on out.

GO JETS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Seriously, i want to thank Mark Sanchez for handling it well. He was patting McElroy on the helmet, and seemed to at least be trying to handle the situation well. Major props for that.

I dont think im gonna say much more bad things about Mark. Its really not fair. Its just not nice. The passion just comes out negatively sometimes, but im gonna work on it.

No matter what happens from here on out, Thank You Mark Sanchez.You gave me an exciting 2 year run as a Jets fan. Your play on the field doesnt have any correlation to you as a person, and im gonna try to keep that in mind from here on out.

GO JETS!!!
    +1

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post

GO JETS!!!

Exactly.

Now, if he acted like he wasn't pissed. People would say he doesn't care.
    If he acted depressed, people would say he's soft.
    If he got pissed, and started yelling, people would say he's a prima dona and he needs to STFU, he sucks.

So, he acted the part well, wished McElroy luck, and did what he was supposed to do.

Mark Sanchez has showed nothing but class for 95-99% of the time as a JET. Even yesterday he patted McElroy on the back and cheered him on. Nothing but class. More than I can say about 90% of the players plus the HC and owner.

Imagine if that were you yesterday knowing millions of eyes were on you. He probably was embarrassed. Those who are ripping him and making fun are ridiculous.......

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Mark Sanchez has showed nothing but class for 95-99% of the time as a JET. Even yesterday he patted McElroy on the back and cheered him on. Nothing but class. More than I can say about 90% of the players plus the HC and owner.

Imagine if that were you yesterday knowing millions of eyes were on you. He probably was embarrassed. Those who are ripping him and making fun are ridiculous.......
    Agreed, that Sanchez has handled it with a fair amount of class, but he is in an occupation where this sort of thing comes with the territory. He's not paid millions of dollars because people don't give a $hit how he performs and are not interested in analyzing every frown, smile, and wink. It comes with the territory. If someone would pay me $40 million, you could come to my office and shout bad things about me all you want. Whether you react with class or not, the fact is it (criticism - regardless of whether it is valid or just down right mean) comes with the territory.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Agreed, that Sanchez has handled it with a fair amount of class, but he is in an occupation where this sort of thing comes with the territory. He's not paid millions of dollars because people don't give a $hit how he performs and are not interested in analyzing every frown, smile, and wink. It comes with the territory. If someone would pay me $40 million, you could come to my office and shout bad things about me all you want. Whether you react with class or not, the fact is it (criticism - regardless of whether it is valid or just down right mean) comes with the territory.
    Yeah, i guess. I dont feel bad for him financially, but i dont think any amount of money in the world would help you feel vindicated when 50,000 people are booing you with venom, and screaming lord knows what at you.

It would take a cold cat to shrug that off and go check out how many 0's were on his bank statement.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post

Please enough with the poor little mark bs. He has been massively coddled since day one, the team has gone out of their way at every turn to make sure he had no qb competition at all for years. Pretty easy to be gracious when you are making 15 million a year for doing a **** job.

If you want to blame a party for people going after Sanchez so hard then blame the coach for not yanking his sorry ass way way sooner. Not the fans that have been fed up to the teeth with his awful play.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    LOL. Love the "Google Greg McElroy" part. Nice job, Raoul.

"eva please come back. lilo is harassing me!"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    "All work and no play makes Mark go crazy"

"List of C-list actresses that might still bang me after benching"

"You're still fat, Rex, I don't care what anyone says"

"Greg, you missed the wide open guy in the white and red jersey"

"You just knowwww they'll somehow find a way to blame this on me"

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    I think this is what he was scribbling.

A real LOL!!!!!!!!

Fredoz's Bart is pretty good, as well.

When I was in HS I used to list all the girls I wanted to sleep with before it was all over too.

Veteran
    Props to whoever drew that McElroy stinks pic up. Saw it yesterday on a tweet during post game.