Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dissecting the benching of Sanchez

I've lurked this forum for a while, and have also thought that this SAR guy is a self-aggrandizing goofball for a while as well; so I find it interesting that my first actual post is in a thread in which I agree with every word he says... minus his trademark hatred of Ryan.

The Jets would have glued themselves to the unfortunately terrible Sanchez to the death if Tebow hadn't luckily injured his ribs and given them the window of opportunity that it had.

The media has laid themselves down in the tracks of Woody Johnson's big ticket locomotive and they had committed not to rolling out of the way until Tebow lisped his way into the starting spot.

Two things would not surprise me:

1) The Jets purposely leaked the message that they were internally conflicted about who should be starting against Jax.

2) Tim Tebow took a patented Mike Tannenbaum handshake deal to stay quiet during his inactive status while healthy on the condition that he would be released after 2012.

One thing is for certain... this Jets team has taken the momentum they had in 2009 and 2010 and gone full speed, face first into a brick wall.

----

But it is nice to see some people who only follow the Jets because of their boner for Tebow coming in positively about GMac. They portray it as how they think Sanchez is terrible and they just want a good QB playing for a team they have no allegiance to.

They think it will make them look like Jets fans when they actually are just banking on McElroy bombing and giving this terrible, inaccurate, idiot college hero a chance to start again.

Dude would have a better chance at proving himself as straight and interested in women as a cast member of Jersey Shore than he would of playing a complete game at QB in the NFL.
    Last edited by kali yuga; 12-04-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    ^^^ Good stuff. We welcome you to post as often as you like...as long as your opinion of SAR doesn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    I've lurked this form for a while, and have also thought that this SAR guy is a self-aggrandizing goofball for a while as well; so I find it interesting that my first actual post is in a thread in which I agree with every word he says... minus his trademark hatred of Ryan.

The Jets would have glued themselves to the unfortunately terrible Sanchez to the death if Tebow hadn't luckily injured his ribs and given them the window of opportunity that it had.

The media has laid themselves down in the tracks of Woody Johnson's big ticket locomotive and they had committed not to rolling out of the way until Tebow lisped his way into the starting spot.

Two things would not surprise me:

1) The Jets purposely leaked the message that they were internally conflicted about who should be starting against Jax.

2) Tim Tebow took a patented Mike Tannenbaum handshake deal to stay quiet during his inactive status while healthy on the condition that he would be released after 2012.

One thing is for certain... this Jets team has taken the momentum they had in 2009 and 2010 and gone full speed, face first into a brick wall.

----

But it is nice to see some people who only follow the Jets because of their boner for Tebow coming in positively about GMac. They portray it as how they think Sanchez is terrible and they just want a good QB playing for a team they have no allegiance to.

They think it will make them look like Jets fans when they actually are just banking on McElroy bombing and giving this terrible, inaccurate, idiot college hero a chance to start again.

Dude would have a better chance at proving himself as straight and interested in women as a cast member of Jersey Shore than he would of playing a complete game at QB in the NFL.
    That is some first post!.............